Super Frank Thread

There could be a whole list of reasons why. At the end of the day, Icardi wasn’t his player. 

And god forbid they lose 1-0 against the most efficient Bayern team in nearly 20 years. 
I liked Tuchel at Mainz, but I think currently, he is overrated. He makes weird mistakes like Pep does and I never get why.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

And lost it?He also brought Choupo Mouting instead of Icardi in the final minutes. Why?

Lampard lost us the FA Cup final. I am wondering what you are comparing here

5 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I liked Tuchel at Mainz, but I think currently, he is overrated. He makes weird mistakes like Pep does and I never get why.

Who currently available is better and could get the most out of our players? That excludes Allegri. 

Your only criticism of Tuchel is very nit picky. 

Lampard lost us the FA Cup final. I am wondering what you are comparing here
Yes, and I probably said why Lampard bottled the FA Cup with his weird love for some players. We could have easily won the match if some players had more vision to pass unmarked players like Giroud.

But Tuchel should have brought Icardi in and I am pretty sure that Icardi makes it 1:1, because moting had a golden chance in the end

Who currently available is better and could get the most out of our players? That excludes Allegri. 

Your only criticism of Tuchel is very nit picky. 
I would only go for Allegri. Anything else for me would not be worth testing.

17 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

And lost it?He also brought Choupo Mouting instead of Icardi in the final minutes. Why?

If di maria and mbappe were clinical he would have won , the game plan was decent , especially in the 1st half vs the best team in Europe 

3 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Ah yes, let’s sacrifice the 3 years of work and all the millions we put into to become sustainable only to revert back to conservative football. 

[mention=6611]killer1257[/mention] you are rejecting Tuchel because he lost the CL FINAL and want to bring a dinosaur like Allegri who fucked up MULTIPLE CL campaigns? Are you serious?
Did Allegri have Mbappe, Icardi and Neymar? Squads not even close

17 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Imagine having all these talented players and going for Allegri. Are you out of your minds?

We need someone who can coach attacking football.

4231? Shit football. 433? Looked decent for a while but now it's hard to tell if Ziyech wasn't a big reason for the attacking threat plus the comfortable run against bottom half teams.

I dont know where Hazertz should play. I know where Werner shouldn't play. Its time to give callum a winger spot if ziyech or pulisic is injured.

Its time to get serious. He has too many tools to not be blamed for a failure of a season.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

We have a somewhat young and inexperienced team but at the same time, we also have a young and inexperienced manager. It's a case of the blind leading the blind.

The more things progress, the more it feels like Lampard is like what Ranieri was to us back in the early 2000s - someone who helped set up the foundation of a great team before a better manager came in, took the team to the next level and made it world class. 

Its like trying to build a plane while its in the air.

Its tempting to think that all will work in harmony eventually, but there's only so much time allowed until disaster hits.

Like Tomo said, we've entered the sink or swim period, where a few bad games on the trot will convince the board to pull the trigger. The Chelsea team might be merciful, but the Chelsea board isn't.

For Lampard's sake, you would hope he would make the most of the next few games. Unfortunately he looks to be facing the worst opponents possible. An in form Villa in less than 2 days, and an in form City. Backs to the wall stuff.

If there was ever a time for him to flex his skills as a coach, now would be it.

2 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Its like trying to build a plane while its in the air.

Its tempting to think that all will work in harmony eventually, but there's only so much time allowed until disaster hits.

Like Tomo said, we've entered the sink or swim period, where a few bad games on the trot will convince the board to pull the trigger. The Chelsea team might be merciful, but the Chelsea board isn't.

For Lampard's sake, you would hope he would make the most of the next few games. Unfortunately he looks to be facing the worst opponents possible. An in form Villa in less than 2 days, and an in form City. Backs to the wall stuff.

If there was ever a time for him to flex his skills as a coach, now would be it.

Even IF we beat Villa and Man City, can we really say with 100% confidence that things are back on track under Lampard? We are 18 months into his tenure and it's still hard to see how will all of this pan out, especially when you see his tactical choices, game management, style of play etc and how long it will actually take for us to challenge for the Premier League and Champions League again. We have been going from one extreme to the next under Lampard. We can look like world beaters in one game and look the like worst team out there in the next. I know bad results are bad results but if you look even at the league draws and losses, for example, under Lampard, there's not really one we can say "FML! HOW DID WE NOT WIN THAT!?", that we were unlucky not to win or that we played super well but drew or lost because of some fluke moments. Every draw or loss has been because of bad performance - e.g. not coping with pressure well and throw away a lead - and every one of them has always left a bad taste. Even coming back in the 3-3 draw against West Brom this season felt and still feels deflating because it's West Brom.

deserves digging out IMO, and I agree it's not all of his fault as I believe their are players who look disinterested but the whole identity is not there, the football we play is fucking horrific.

The wide players for me aren't direct enough, we saw how much of difference CHO made today, he picked up the pace ten fold when he came on.

I've lost faith in FL and I think the team have as well.

3 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Honestly, Klopp said we were title contenders basically and since then we have crumbled. Not purely just on Frank’s head but with a much better squad than last season and new players such as Thiago Silva, Werner and Havertz to be this bad and miles off it. Its bad. If hes still in charge next season I would be surprised. 

I'm all for managing expectations, like what Lampard did during our good run especially with the current state of the squad, but is there a case of managing them too much to the point where it does not inspire confidence in the players or make them believe that they can actually outperform themselves?