Super Frank Thread

11 minutes ago, Mana said:

It’s funny because I saw this coming. Any person who isn’t a Lampard-fan saw this coming. It’s now in full throttle.

I'm a Lampard fan..ish..was haha and saw this coming. He was appointed way way to early. Needed more experience and so far it hasn't paid off..at all. Had moments where there's been glimpses but then gone back to piss poor again. 

I dont think it helps he hasn't had much experience and nor has Judy Morris. Not at this level anyway. He'd been better as assistant coach then working his way up.

But whereas Jose could make impact changes. This isn't happening. He makes changes but nothing happens. Still the same. 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

I wonder if those players he signed are starting to have doubts because no one can say Lampard has been playing a system that even brings the best out of them. 

I think he is still largely respected, even if if there some doubts. Still that doesn’t mean they buy in to the next guy, it’s a delicate situation. This is not Chelsea squad of the past, where it is a room full of veteran or players in their prime who have went through the manager merry go round.

1 minute ago, Clockwork said:

I think he is still largely respected, even if if there some doubts. Still that doesn’t mean they buy in to the next guy, it’s a delicate situation. This is not Chelsea squad of the past, where it is a room full of veteran or players in their prime who have went through the manager merry go round.

But what's the point of respecting a manager if that manager doesn't even know how to get the best out of the players? Am sure players also know that when they sign for a club, they sign for more than just to play under a manager. 

Yeah I'm coming to the conclusion that we should be getting rid of Lampard, but not now in the summer. 

And we should replace him with naggelsmam. 

As we are not progressing under Lampard. 

That being swathe buys we did was amazing. Lampard has eyes for building a team I give him that. But managing let's give it to someone else. 

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

But what's the point of respecting a manager if that manager doesn't even know how to get the best out of the players? Am sure players also know that when they sign for a club, they sign for more than just to play under a manager. 

I don’t think the frustration from players are there where they point the finger at the manager. Still young and trying to settle in. 

btw I haven’t been on the forum lately, who is the TalkChelsea popular choice to replace Lampard.

2 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Yeah I'm coming to the conclusion that we should be getting rid of Lampard, but not now in the summer. 

And we should replace him with naggelsmam. 

As we are progressing under Lampard. 

That being swathe buys we did was amazing. Lampard has eyes for building a team I give him that. But managing let's give it to someone else. 

What progress? We are going backwards

On 15. 12. 2020 at 10:53 PM, Jason said:

But that's not the official way of comparing? Anyway, not much difference...

Brighton (+2)
Liverpool (=)
West Brom (-2) - compared with Watford
Crystal Palace (=)
Southampton (+1)
Man Utd (+1)
Burnley (=)
Sheffield Utd (+2)
Newcastle (+3)
Spurs (-2)
Leeds (+3) - compared with Bournemouth
Everton (=)