Super Frank Thread

Just now, killer1257 said:

Wonder when he realizes that our youth has more creativity than our first team.
But I know Mount will play again on monday

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Mount hit the post and won a penalty. He put a proper shift in. We need more from other attackers.

Mount hit the post and won a penalty. He put a proper shift in. We need more from other attackers.
Is this Chelsea quality now? He is worse than Oscar and Oscar was not even good.

Foden and Maddison are both better than Mount,but do not get nearly as much hype than Mount. Bate, Billy and Anjorin have more creativity than Mount.

Honestly, Klopp said we were title contenders basically and since then we have crumbled. Not purely just on Frank’s head but with a much better squad than last season and new players such as Thiago Silva, Werner and Havertz to be this bad and miles off it. Its bad. If hes still in charge next season I would be surprised. 

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

Honestly, Klopp said we were title contenders basically and since then we have crumbled. Not purely just on Frank’s head but with a much better squad than last season and new players such as Thiago Silva, Werner and Havertz to be this bad and miles off it. Its bad. If hes still in charge next season I would be surprised. 

I duno why he said that. Maybe he had been hit on the head and confused us with Spurs. Cause we never were and we're miles from being so.

West ham was crap but we won..today we were back to being piss poor again.

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

I duno why he said that. Maybe he had been hit on the head and confused us with Spurs. Cause we never were and we're miles from being so.

West ham was crap but we won..today we were back to being piss poor again.

It was mind games nothing else...

9 minutes ago, Mana said:

@Tomo - You stuck your neck out. Lampard disappointed you. In an awful way.

No excuses with this coach. I have zero faith with this coach and he has to go. 

I never 100% commited and I have proof with a post after the Leeds game (in a position of strength when things were going good) to prove it (I'll dig it out when I'm more sober).

However it's getting to sink or swim now, it's getting to the point where he's going to find a solution or things will escalate to a point of no return.

8 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Is this Chelsea quality now? He is worse than Oscar and Oscar was not even good.

Foden and Maddison are both better than Mount,but do not get nearly as much hype than Mount. Bate, Billy and Anjorin have more creativity than Mount.

Don't bother, expectations hit all time low.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

How are we ever going to challenge for the title, never mind win it, if we keep producing this kind of results against out of form or poor teams under Lampard? 

EqL-1mWVoAA5gLA?format=png&name=large

As you said weeks/moths ago - where is the attacking football Lampard promised to Werner or Havertz? Is it all down to Ziyech's availability?!

8 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I agree Maddison is much better. I think FOden plays in a better system than us that makes him look better.

21 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

I don’t think the frustration from players are there where they point the finger at the manager. Still young and trying to settle in. 

But I don't think it helps when they also have a young and inexperienced manager leading them. It's like the blind leading the blind.

22 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

btw I haven’t been on the forum lately, who is the TalkChelsea popular choice to replace Lampard.

It seems to be Pochettino and he is still available right now but looks set to replace Tuchel at PSG. Otherwise, all the other choices are at a club right now and I'm not sure they would want to jump ship mid-way through a season.