Super Frank Thread

It will be very hard, he'll need to bang in a lot of goals! But if I know my luck he'll leave to Real Madrid now when I got him on my new shirt.. joke aside it will be one hell of an achievement, especially for a midfielder!

He doesn't need to score any more goals in his Chelsea career,he has done so much that he can just stand on the pitch and still be a massive Legend.Has been my favourite player for years now,and he just keeps on getting better.We will never have a better midlefielder,and it will be a sad day when he retires,perhaps one of the hardest i felt as a Chelsea supporter.

Long Live Frank Lampard!

I would bet my house on him breaking the 207 record of Tamblings. He wont retire before that. That is for sure!! Assuming he gets a 20 goal next two seasons which I am sure he will he reaches 197. another 10-15 in the thrid season from now and he will smash that record.

I think he can break the 202 record. I think he certainly can better Kerry Dixon's 193 goals. He's only 37 off that now, and two more 20-goal seasons will see him eclipse that. A third can underline his status as our greatest ever player.

You certainly wouldn't bet against Frank doing it, would be nice for him to do it, but being in the position to do it as a midfielder just goes to show how good he is, the best midfielder we have seen at this club for sure and he is a complete legend.

I think he can break the 202 record. I think he certainly can better Kerry Dixon's 193 goals. He's only 37 off that now, and two more 20-goal seasons will see him eclipse that. A third can underline his status as our greatest ever player.

indeed.

157 I think, I will double check with Wikipedia though lol.

I think it's 156, although I could be wrong. Looking on the official website I think it totals up to 130, of course they haven't updated to 2009/10 yet and then adding up what's on Wikipedia for 2009/10. Yes I think he can get to 200, if we have another couple of record breaking seasons like 2009/2010 who knows what will happen, just hope he doesn't get any injuries :(

Goals in Community Shield do count and i know he is on 157. I have been counting since the start of the season when he was on 130. lol.

In my opinion he can do it. And quite comfortably. And i have broken it down like this.

Season....Age....Goals....Total

10/11.......33.......20........177

11/12.......34.......17........194

12-13.......35.......15........209

13-14.......36.......12........221

14-15.......37.......10........231

And then retirement as the greatest player ever to play for Chelsea.

Edited by BlueLion

Any goal he scores should count as long as it's competitive. Obviously friendlies don't count. So goals from Champions league, premier league, fa cup, carling cup and coumminity shield all count.