Jas
Followers 9

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't actually believe how well coached we are. Puts it in further perspective when you see the garbage United and Arsenal are spewing. I love the fact Frank isn't so stubborn to try and do it

Very confused, can only assume the ones being somewhat negative did not watch the game? Aside from Dave and Zouma, I thought we played really well against the European Champions. I was shocked at time

Our pressing game was superb, and made all the difference today! 4-3-3 with Mount and Havertz to harass opponents and Kante to sweep up behind...that's the way to go. And we have two bombing

Posted Images

Welcome home Frank. Lets hope he is as successful as a manager here as he was as a player but also thats a tall order, lets hope he can hit the ground running.

• Like 2

Welcome home! Just hope now he's given backing and time! They know he hasn't got much experience and the situation is slightly crazy so can't expect complete miracles. 

Hopefully this is the start of something amazing 

• Like 2