The Mourinho Thread

I think it would be good if Mourinho apologizes to the physios in the public during his next press conference - similar to what Nigel Pearson did after calling a journalist an ostrich last season. The event has put the spotlight on the physios for no good reason.

He should have been awarded a medal tbh

José is spitting his dummy out. It's like he hasn't learnt from 2007. Abramovich is the gaffer and won't stand shit from anyone. If Mourinho is here until the end of 2019 (the end of his new contract) I'll be fucking amazed, quite frankly.

I just wonder, if Mourinho suffers his third-season syndrome and everything goes wrong again, would Roman and the board look elsewhere? I mean, Guardiola - the man who Roman was allegedly desperate for years ago - could be available in mid 2016.

I think it would be good if Mourinho apologizes to the physios in the public during his next press conference - similar to what Nigel Pearson did after calling a journalist an ostrich last season. He put the spotlight on the physios for no good reason and the event doesn't do him any favors either.

True. I mean he'll probably be asked about the issue, but we know Mou is the type of guy to not really be concerned about perception on such matters. We'll wait and see, but this issue will be forgotten about sooner than later.

I just wonder, if Mourinho suffers his third-season syndrome and everything goes wrong again, would Roman and the board look elsewhere? I mean, Guardiola - the man who Roman was allegedly desperate for years ago - could be available in mid 2016.

But when these concerns were raised a few weeks ago, they were shut down. Now a few days after he signed his new contract everyone started to join in this discussion :wub:. Honestly I think the new contract made Jose thinks he is untouchable again, he never would have made these type of complains if this was 2 years ago when he came back because he knows he just had a bad season at Real and needed to lower his profile a bit, the latest contract basically gave him a blank cheque writing as 'back me up or fire me for 20m+ and eggs in your face for starting problems with your manager so soon after he signed'.

This is why me and many thought it was not a good idea for a new contract, especially after just 1 GOOD SEASON and on the back of a horrible preseason+ transfer window. Imagine we fail to sign anyone by 3 weeks time and come Jan we are in 3rd position with a couple of points off the top, he will point to this window and indirectly the board as responsible for it(partly right), I doubt he would blame himself because he never did before in his career. Also he knows if we fire him MU and PSG would JUMP at the chance of getting him.

But when these concerns were raised a few weeks ago, they were shut down. Now a few days after he signed his new contract everyone started to join in this discussion

For the record, I wasn't trying to start a 'Mourinho OUT' campaign but nice of you to 'join' the 'discussion'.

Honestly I think the new contract made Jose thinks he is untouchable again, he never would have made these type of complains if this was 2 years ago when he came back because he knows he just had a bad season at Real and needed to lower his profile a bit, the latest contract basically gave him a blank cheque writing as 'back me up or fire me for 20m+ and eggs in your face for starting problems with your manager so soon after he signed'.

This is why me and many thought it was not a good idea for a new contract, especially after just 1 GOOD SEASON and on the back of a horrible preseason+ transfer window. Imagine we fail to sign anyone by 3 weeks time and come Jan we are in 3rd position with a couple of points off the top, he will point to this window and indirectly the board as responsible for it(partly right), I doubt he would blame himself because he never did before in his career. Also he knows if we fire him MU and PSG would JUMP at the chance of getting him.

The contract, in my opinion, has been signed some time ago - we saw many of the media outlets reported it months ago - and the club decided to announce it before the start of the Premier League season. The deal signals the confidence they have in Mourinho and regardless of his faults, he won't be sacked unless something drastic happens with the team's results and performances. On top of that, to say we only had 1 good season under Mourinho is nonsense. We might not have won anything in 2013/14 but he took over a squad that had managed to just squeeze into top 4 and turned us into title contenders with practically the same squad. We finished 14 points behind the champions in 12/13 but only 4 in 13/14 and we didn't even have to worry about our top 4 spot that year. He gave us purpose and laid the foundation for us to become a dominant force in England again, after years of living in United and City's shadows.

For the record, I wasn't trying to start a 'Mourinho OUT' campaign but nice of you to 'join' the 'discussion'.

The contract, in my opinion, has been signed some time ago - we saw many of the media outlets reported it months ago - and the club decided to announce it before the start of the Premier League season. The deal signals the confidence they have in Mourinho and regardless of his faults, he won't be sacked unless something drastic happens with the team's results and performances. On top of that, to say we only had 1 good season under Mourinho is nonsense. We might not have won anything in 2013/14 but he took over a squad that had managed to just squeeze into top 4 and turned us into title contenders with practically the same squad. We finished 14 points behind the champions in 12/13 but only 4 in 13/14 and we didn't even have to worry about our top 4 spot that year. He gave us purpose and laid the foundation for us to become a dominant force in England again, after years of living in United and City's shadows.

Foundations are not much good if you don't continue the building and years of living in City's shadow ... WHEN ??

José is spitting his dummy out. It's like he hasn't learnt from 2007. Abramovich is the gaffer and won't stand shit from anyone. If Mourinho is here until the end of 2019 (the end of his new contract) I'll be fucking amazed, quite frankly.

The last Chelsea manager to last six consecutive seasons was Dave Sexton, 1967-1974. Only two managers survived four consecutive seasons after him, John Neal and Claudio Ranieri.

Mourinho would be breaking a fine tradition.

You'd think so. Signing a new contract and all.

Would be funny if it happened though, in a tragic way.

Do yourself a favour and read what the fuck you are writing you imbecile.

Since when did I eever agree that Schurrle was a good transfer??

Since when did I go from saying Mourinho is the best manager in the world to saying he must be sacked???

I have NEVER made these claims. You are getting caught up in the forum hype son. There are an absurd amount if sheeple in this forum who read and repeat...

With the kind of posts I have read from you recently, you definitely fall into that catergory.

I wear my heart on my sleeve so my mood can go from 0 to 100 in a very short space of time... And this is suppose to make me a bad Chels supporter???

So do me a favour and off piss you gobshite!

At first I thought your bipolar mood changes were just due to having a lower IQ but the fact that you admit and acknowledge this behavior, while considering it to be a "normal" display of "football passion", that tells me you're downright mentally retarded. Disregard my original advice of searching for a psychiatrist because I bet you're already followed by one.

Here's a lesson about club passion, you spoiled brat: You support your team and manager in victory and defeat. No, it's not okay to hail the manager in victory and demand his head in defeat.

There comes a time when it becomes understandable for a real club supporter to stop supporting a project that was previously successful and no longer is. But right now we're months away from that time. We are the current champions of the PL, in the last few years our squad has been strengthened enough to be considered the best in the league, so far we are 2 points away from 1st place with a full season ahead of us and the transfer window hasn't closed yet.

That said, you will shut your whining cunt mouth, sit your bitch ass down and wait to see how the team reacts to the current bad form it is in. If the situation improves, great. If it doesn't, then the staff will know what to do. But no matter what, we Chelsea fans must have faith.

But we don't know how that will turn out yet, do we?

City and United battled for the league title while we just stood and watch from afar...

since 2000 city have 2 pl titles one FA cup one League cup and a shocking record in Europe. yet you say we are in their shadow ,, :D

since 2000 city have 2 pl titles one FA cup one League cup and a shocking record in Europe. yet you say we are in their shadow ,, :D

Was talking about the league years between 2010 and 2015. You clearly have misunderstood the point...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2148096/Jose-Mourinho-signs-new-Real-Madrid-deal.html

Really worried it might heads this way, I hope not. He did this at Madrid after winning the league then we all know what happened.

Stop panicking over nothing. My goodness you guys...

The presser asked Mourinho why he was angry right after we drew a game with a red card and he told the truth. And this has turned to a story to make journalists sell their papers with little to say.

Get a grip guys... Nothing is happening

Was talking about the league years between 2010 and 2015. You clearly have misunderstood the point...

YOU said for years ,, I would agree about United but not about City ... remind me when did we win the Double and when did City ,, When did we win the CL

and the Europa .. Or perhaps you didnt understand my post

Jeez, that's terrible. :lol:

What's with the ultimatum? People can work disagreements out man.

JM was clearly in the wrong here, and airing the dispute to the media was low. But i'm positive he has already apologized/talked it out with Eva.

Mourinho needs to chill, brah. Eva's a legend.

She was with us shooting in the gym when we won the Champions League.

Bb__4shCQAAMt8m.jpg

:worship::worship::worship:

YOU said for years ,, I would agree about United but not about City ... remind me when did we win the Double and when did City ,, When did we win the CL

and the Europa .. Or perhaps you didnt understand my post

I was about talking years in the league between 2010 and 2015 but if you can't understand something as simple as that...then whatever you say Ron. :lol: