The Mourinho Thread

We have just as much right to "moan" about you as you do about the team. That last sentence shows just how ridiculous and stupid you are as a supporter, which wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't for the fact that you're giving us other Chelsea fans a bad name. The bipolarity of some members here is absolutely cringeworthy. One minute Mourinho is the best manager in the world, the next he's the worst and must be sacked. One minute Schurrle was a good sale, the next it was the worst mistake we've ever done. It's ridiculous and it lowers the quality of this community dramatically. Of course you're not supposed to be happy with the results and you're meant to criticize, but it the radical mood changes are ludicrous.

Please do talkchelsea a favor and go have your bipolar disorder checked by a psychiatrist mate.

Do yourself a favour and read what the fuck you are writing you imbecile.

Since when did I eever agree that Schurrle was a good transfer??

Since when did I go from saying Mourinho is the best manager in the world to saying he must be sacked???

I have NEVER made these claims. You are getting caught up in the forum hype son. There are an absurd amount if sheeple in this forum who read and repeat...

With the kind of posts I have read from you recently, you definitely fall into that catergory.

I wear my heart on my sleeve so my mood can go from 0 to 100 in a very short space of time... And this is suppose to make me a bad Chels supporter???

So do me a favour and off piss you gobshite!

Erm 1: so you failed as classifying me as one of the band. I love him - with all my blue heart, but I do not think he is there yet. You do seem to think you know my thoughts though, lol.

Erm 2: you pretty much said we would lose the entire last season but we won the league by a stretch. So no - your predictions are quite crappy. For the city game, thats 50/50, so no, that does not count as 'a good footballing prediction'.

There is too much cancer on here lately and you seem part of it - part of why good posters go away. Just do something funny or constructive, man.

1. Stop using hyperboles, I never said we would lose the entire of last season. I said we would struggle against PSG and we did because of Mourinho's tactic and I was right. I predicted Costa will get around 15-20 goals, he did.

2. Stop using memes mate this isn't 9gag :blue scalf:

1. Stop using hyperboles, I never said we would lose the entire of last season. I said we would struggle against PSG and we did because of Mourinho's tactic and I was right. I predicted Costa will get around 15-20 goals, he did.

9gag, lol. Virgin.

yeah-lick-the-balls-stroke-the-shaft-gif

He wants to reward the players as they performed in the league last season. That's why, and not many players available that he wants. (he hasn't checked out griezmann, aranguiz, Koke, Pedro, reus, and Witsel)

But hopefully we can be motivated to do it again. It's not easy, that's why it's been 6 years since someone defended the title, Infact it's happened only twice since 2000.

Thrice...Chelsea 04/05-05/06

.............United 06/07-07/08

.............United 07/08-08/09

He is the king of memes and hyperboles.

I hope that the doom and gloomers on here take a look at the weekends performances and results of the teams that would be considered contenders and re-evaluate. United who strengthened looked sterile and only stole a win through luck. It happens, but they didn't look at all convincing against "big" opposition. Arsenal got humped 2-0 at home despite also strengthening and having a wonderful, trophy laden (lol), preseason. You can basically consider Spurs and Liverpool irrelevancies at any rate so the latter's, nicked at the very end, 1-0 victory hardly speaks volumes.

Then there's us, the team who looked largely comfortable until the loss of a goalkeeper. We by far had it harder than any of the others and still managed to hold it together. I think we'll be fine when it's all said and done. Best manager in the league and the team who won it last year aren't just going to disappear.

I hope that the doom and gloomers on here take a look at the weekends performances and results of the teams that would be considered contenders and re-evaluate. United who strengthened looked sterile and only stole a win through luck. It happens, but they didn't look at all convincing against "big" opposition. Arsenal got humped 2-0 at home despite also strengthening and have a wonderful, trophy laden (lol), preseason. You can basically consider Spurs and Liverpool irrelevancies at any rate so the latter's, nicked at the very end, 1-0 victory hardly speaks volumes.

Then there's us, the team who looked largely comfortable until the loss of a goalkeeper. We by far had it harder than any of the others and still managed to hold it together. I think we'll be fine when it's all said and done. Best manager in the league and the team who won it last year aren't just

So you say ve are vinning ze war.

Eva Carneiro on Facebook: 'I would like to thank the general public for their overwhelming support. Really very much appreciated.'

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eva-Carneiro/457912564362910

I just hope this isn't the beginning of some feud amongst Mou and her. We would fare better without it.