The Mourinho Thread

He is also a one trick pony, I CAN GUARANTEE 10000000% our game against City next week will be EXACTLY THE SAME as last season. Only this time if they score 1st we won't comeback because we are not prepared mentally for that as seen by Arsenal's win last week.

433 bus parking against big teams for damage limitations after this week and aiming for a draw, really hope he shows more ambition than that next week but I doubt it.

He is also a one trick pony, I CAN GUARANTEE 10000000% our game against City next week will be EXACTLY THE SAME as last season. Only this time if they score 1st we won't comeback because we are not prepared mentally for that as seen by Arsenal's win last week.

433 bus parking against big teams for damage limitations after this week and aiming for a draw, really hope he shows more ambition than that next week but I doubt it.

Damn dude. Lithium, do it soon! Lots of Lithium.

triple-facepalm-picard-i16.jpg

:Goober:

No really, Lithium.

Damn dude. Lithium, do it soon! Lots of Lithium.

triple-facepalm-picard-i16.jpg

:Goober:

No really, Lithium.

Dude you are part of the same band that thinks Hazard is the 3rd best player in the world atm :D even though I pointed out that he was pretty inconsistent for most of his Chelsea career. I will eat humble pie if we win at City next Sunday and promise to not criticise Jose for at least a month, but I got a feeling I will be right.

Dude you are part of the same band that thinks Hazard is the 3rd best player in the world atm :D even though I pointed out that he was pretty inconsistent for most of his Chelsea career. I will eat humble pie if we win at City next Sunday and promise to not criticise Jose for at least a month, but I got a feeling I will be right.

Go away.

The days we used to have players like KDB, Mata, Schurrle on the bench... Gone. Quite sad tbh. I'm not sure I like the direction this team is going.

That post makes it look more bleak than it should be. Back when KDB, Mata were on the bench., we didn't have Matic or Fabregas in the starting 11. We lost Schurrle and got Cuadrado,...but the real issue is in defense were we lost Filipe Luis and haven't signed a replacement. In other words, we have no one to challenge our full-backs who are key to both our attack and defense. This is what is really holding us back atm , IMO.

That post makes it look more bleak than it should be. Back when KDB, Mata were on the bench., we didn't have Matic or Fabregas in the starting 11. We lost Schurrle and got Cuadrado,...but the real issue is in defense were we lost Filipe Luis and haven't signed a replacement. In other words, we have no one to challenge our full-backs who are key to both our attack and defense. This is what is really holding us back atm , IMO.

But our current first XI and that kind of backups on the bench would have been the perfect combination. Yes, we need reinforcements in defence but you can't deny that we're desperately lacking in midfield as well, both in terms of quality and numbers. We don't even have a decent replacement for Matic, Fabregas, Oscar, Willian.

But our current first XI and that kind of backups on the bench would have been the perfect combination. Yes, we need reinforcements in defence but you can't deny that we're desperately lacking in midfield as well, both in terms of quality and numbers. We don't even have a decent replacement for Matic, Fabregas, Oscar, Willian.

Maybe because players that are good enough to replace them don't want to come and sit on the bench...

Nothing wrong with his tactics yesterday. His first mistake was when he decided the defense was amazing and this kind of bullshit. The teams defensives problems were bigger than David Luiz,and I remember in his first season he was saying the team only lacked a proper CF and everyone bought that idea.

I still cant believe some people still believe Cahill was world class one day and that Terry is still as good as 10 years ago. If he still is the best CB in PL, then it speaks loud about PL qulity at the moment.

His biggest signings during transfer window were Matic, Fabregas, Cuadrado and Diego Costa. Zouma and Luis were the only defenders bought during the period, and the latter was sould, despite being better than Azpi in everybody's books but Jose.

Well then do us all a fucking favour and don't.

All you do is moan about us moaning. That's even worse for fuck sake.

We are allowed to be pissed off.. We can say and act how we like and if you don't like it then just don't bother coming on here when we lose. Wether you like it or not we will moan and bitch when Mourinho makes stupid decisions and doesn't live up to his words or when players like Ivanovic keep getting starts or when we sell players like Schurrle and buy jokers like Cuadrado!

End of!

And now you are moaning about me moaning about you moaning. How are you any better?

No I am not as a matter of fact :wank2: . I do think he is in the top 20 which is really quite a feat at his age - nice try at getting personal. I see why Henrique likes your post, you can start a club together.

Plus, way to go react like that on a Mourinho post. What the hell does this have to do with the topic here? It isn't even remotely connected to Hazard. Plus: you always say we suck and lose: once in a while you are randomly correct and go all out on here. Shame you are so quite when your orb let's you down (which is 99% of the time). Real Nostradamus we have here :Goober:

comic-fortune-teller-funny-Favim.com-252

No I am not as a matter of fact :wank2: . I do think he is in the top 20 which is really quite a feat at his age - nice try at getting personal. I see why Henrique likes your post, you can start a club together.

Plus, way to go react like that on a Mourinho post. What the hell does this have to do with the topic here? It isn't even remotely connected to Hazard. Plus: you always say we suck and lose: once in a while you are randomly correct and go all out on here. Shame you are so quite when your orb let's you down (which is 99% of the time). Real Nostradamus we have here :Goober:

Erm there is a big difference between top 20 and 3rd best...obviously he is top 10 in his position, maybe even top 5.

Also when we win I don't have to say anything because I am happy I was proven wrong, but atm all my prediction seems to be accurate. Lets see how the City game turns out.

So you mean how he beat them this time 2 seasons ago, right?

Erm there is a big difference between top 20 and 3rd best...obviously he is top 10 in his position, maybe even top 5.

Also when we win I don't have to say anything because I am happy I was proven wrong, but atm all my prediction seems to be accurate. Lets see how the City game turns out.

Erm 1: so you failed as classifying me as one of the band. I love him - with all my blue heart, but I do not think he is there yet. You do seem to think you know my thoughts though, lol.

Erm 2: you pretty much said we would lose the entire last season but we won the league by a stretch. So no - your predictions are quite crappy. For the city game, thats 50/50, so no, that does not count as 'a good footballing prediction'.

There is too much cancer on here lately and you seem part of it - part of why good posters go away. Just do something funny or constructive, man.

3q7yfp.jpg

So you mean how he beat them this time 2 seasons ago, right?

That was due to Pellegrini being naive, they haven't lost at home all season and they were confident they can kept on doing it with Yaya at CDM and Aguero out. It shows that he learned from it quickly as evident by them beating us a few weeks later in the FA Cup and then last season where we struggled in both games, only held onto draws thanks to extremely negative tactics(whole match against City away until Schurrle goal and whole of 2nd half against City at home).

No doubt he will repeat it again next week, but I will be very surprised if a game of 13-14 occur again.