The Mourinho Thread

That video is hilarious, I'm sorry...

Very strange how anyone can find it "hilarious". What's so hilarious about a grown man behaving like a child? From his vintage point, he knew nothing about what was wrong with Hazard. He might or might not have suffered a serious injury. Mourinho was more concerned about not conceding a goal. That's what this whole thing is about.

Very strange how anyone can find it "hilarious". What's so hilarious about a grown man behaving like a child? From his vintage point, he knew nothing about what was wrong with Hazard. He might or might not have suffered a serious injury. Mourinho was more concerned about not conceding a goal. That's what this whole thing is about.

Him acting childish was exactly why it was hilarious.

He basically does exactly what I do sometimes when I'm raging at something stupid that happens on the pitch.

Mourinho could have simply let it die there and then, but he went to broadcast it to the media. Mourinho has no power over the club doctor in the club hierarchy, even during a match. He's just the manager. The doctor is there to ensure the well being of the players. Mourinho crossed the mark, no doubt about it.

Some of you cannot believe your luck. Something more to hate on Mourinho about. If we don't win the league this year people will ask for his head.

dude, why the fuck even bother? most of them are obvious trolls!!!

The guy is under a lot of pressure and lost his nerve. He shouldn't have, we all know this but he is human just like all of us. Humans being prone to errors and overwhelming emotions sometimes make the incorrect decision and this for Mourinho is one of them. I'm sure as two responsible adults they will be able to work this out in private and in public. Its simply a media drummed up non-story; if he had gotten mad at a player the media backlash wouldn't be near as strong. Do not forget that Pep Guardiola fired a thirty-year veteran medical staff member last season. At the end of the day though, she is far more expendable than Jose...

Meh, I'm sure they sorted it out behind closed doors anyway. Mourinho was definitely in the wrong, don't see how anyone can suggest otherwise, but I'd like to believe that once tension and emotion took a backseat, he was more than apologetic.

It was probably frustration more that anything. The team was poor on saturday, then having a player sent off and a penalty conceded no wonder he got angry and the medical team just happened to be the easy target at the time.

Meh, I'm sure they sorted it out behind closed doors anyway. Mourinho was definitely in the wrong, don't see how anyone can suggest otherwise, but I'd like to believe that once tension and emotion took a backseat, he was more than apologetic.

I think it would be good if Mourinho apologizes to the physios in the public during his next press conference - similar to what Nigel Pearson did after calling a journalist an ostrich last season. He put the spotlight on the physios for no good reason and the event doesn't do him any favors either.

Edited by Jason

José is spitting his dummy out. It's like he hasn't learnt from 2007. Abramovich is the gaffer and won't stand shit from anyone. If Mourinho is here until the end of 2019 (the end of his new contract) I'll be fucking amazed, quite frankly.