The Mourinho Thread

All Chelsea fans who are backing Eva is because she is women and pretty how otherwise no. Just accept this.

Yep.

Even Bayern fans didn't make this much noise when Guardiola severed ties with their top medical staff and he'd been there for years.

I'm with Mourinho on this one. If a player goes down and dr comes on the pitch, players goes. We couldn't afford this with just 10 men on the pitch in the last minutes of the game. Staff needs to think tactically too, not just players and managers. Imagine cleaning lady telling about everything that happens at the club to the media. Not good, heh?

I'm with Mourinho on this one. If a player goes down and dr comes on the pitch, players goes. We couldn't afford this with just 10 men on the pitch in the last minutes of the game. Staff needs to think tactically too, not just players and managers. Imagine cleaning lady telling about everything that happens at the club to the media. Not good, heh?

Well I don't agree with that. Doctor's have an obligation to the well being of anyone who requires medical attention, they should have no regards to a tactical advantage or disadvantage of their actions. If the ref waves them on, they are to come on.

That being said, I couldn't care less about the staff Mourinho chooses to have/not to have around, that's his call. But to say they did wrong by attempting to treat Hazard is a bit surprising to hear.

Eva being woman has nothing to do with this. That was a doctor doing their job to ensure the health of player....who cares about the game after that if he's actually in need of help. She did what she's paid to do. I would say the same thing if she was a man, if we were down 2-0, if we were up 2-0 or whatever it is.

That will cost 25,000 season tickets to the club.

Jose pls take it easy, even if Eva made a mistake.
But how ? What about the ref ? He is supposed not to allow medics who decide to enter the pitch on their own. Is n't he ?

He did say "come in" quite obviously.

Mourinho got angry at her for something she shouldn't have done during a match. These things happen during the tension of a difficult game. It should have been settled the next day without much noise.

However, Eva made a big mistake when she took to social media to "thank everyone for their massive support". As soon as I saw that, I knew Mourinho was going to feel attacked. Imagine you're the boss of a company and you get into an argument with one of your employees over something he's done. The next day he goes on facebook and says "I'd like to thank everyone for their massive support". Wouldn't that feel like a slap in the face?

Jose overreacted and he shouldn't have called Eva naive in front of the media. But she escalated it and turned it into a battle when she took to social media to validate herself instead of accepting the criticism. There are thousands of doctors who can do her job just as well, but there aren't many managers who can win the PL. This is a battle she can't and won't win.

It's sad, I really liked her. Plus the media will use this drama to further destabilize the team. Hopefully Jose will swallow his pride and make peace.

You also have to consider the fact that Mourinho did basically the same thing by criticizing Eva in public.Mourinho should not have done that

Mourinho got angry at her for something she shouldn't have done during a match. These things happen during the tension of a difficult game. It should have been settled the next day without much noise.

However, Eva made a big mistake when she took to social media to "thank everyone for their massive support". As soon as I saw that, I knew Mourinho was going to feel attacked. Imagine you're the boss of a company and you get into an argument with one of your employees over something he's done. The next day he goes on facebook and says "I'd like to thank everyone for their massive support". Wouldn't that feel like a slap in the face?

Jose overreacted and he shouldn't have called Eva naive in front of the media. But she escalated it and turned it into a battle when she took to social media to validate herself instead of accepting the criticism. There are thousands of doctors who can do her job just as well, but there aren't many managers who can win the PL. This is a battle she can't and won't win.

It's sad, I really liked her. Plus the media will use this drama to further destabilize the team. Hopefully Jose will swallow his pride and make peace.

Exactly this. Mourinho was frustrated we were drawing and down to ten men, and when he was asked why he was angry he said the truth.

That has now become a big mistake. Then she escalated it by thanking everyone turning a little incident into a huge media weapon.

Now Mourinho is being branded a sexist on twitter, well done media.... Well played

I'm applying for a football journalist job in England with immediate effect, easy money and lots of dumb followers to make me rich.