The Mourinho Thread

They were benched in favor of Oscar. How is it stupid?

Oscar was Mourinho's choice in the middle, that's football. But to sell players for him? What club would pamper a player like that? What player would ask for that? This is a competitive (and money-orientated) sport.

Real signed Bale in 2013. Ozil's spot in the first XI was under threat. They received a 42.5 mil pound offer from Arsenal and Ozil wanted to go, so they let him go. Same situation. Ozil wasn't sold to accomodate Bale, he chose to leave. The money was deemed good enough and the player wasn't deemed too crucial to keep at all costs.

Some players choose to stay and fight, others prefer to go elsewhere and play. Either move is understandable and correct.

Hazard asked for the treatment, hence why the physios ran onto the field. They didn't just simply do that because they saw a player was down. I understand Mourinho's concern about not wanting to be caught on the break but he can't be sure that Hazard didn't get an injury (thankfully he didn't!). Is picking up a result more important than being concerned about a player's health?

to me it didnt look like anything was wrong with him, just looked tired. ill be honest i dont remember hazard asking for them to come on, if he did then ill shut up.

I still also in the camp that this guy is and will always be a short term manager.

Not good for long. We are in the third season and it is here when he should have no problems in trying out younger players.

Any manager that wants to stay more then 5 years most at one time gamble on that.

If he can't now then he never will.

Because that was the excuse before "stability" well you have it already for a third season in a role....

Whilst heckles are up around here lately I won't have you, or anyone, throwing personal insults around. With a post that begins like this you are not doing this forum or yourself any favors what so ever, and I kindly ask you to refrain from doing so in the future.

That's as civil as I will be on this, I hope for your sake there isn't a next time.

I think I'll take it. The moaning on every forum and not just this one needed someone to tell em to put up or shut up for once, with all due respect of course - I thought it would be questionable regarding rules.

Look, it seems to me that theres some sort of a problem behind the scene.

Whatever it is tho is confusing. IF its a money issue and we are saving for new stadium then we wouldn't be going to offer £34mill for Stones WOULD WE?

IF its some sort of power struggle similar to Mou Mk1 then I would have thought all that crap would have been sorted pre new contract (which was more than likely signed before he went on his hols)

Its more likely that all deals now have to go thru Emenalo and Granovskaia. Mou probably makes a list and they have a meeting, they say they will look whats available, they tell Mou and they decide on who to get. Maybe theres been some crossed wires or feet dragging?

We just dont know.

The main thing I just dont understand is how Mou cant see the problems we have and the blind faith he puts in some players. Yet theres times when he can show no sentimentality and say it was a good thing Lamps leaving as he was too big and was holding some good players back. He has contradicted himself a few times just lately what with sending players on loan that he said would be criminal if they did go, so WHY cant he go back on other decisions he makes? Hes doing what Wenger did when we all slagged him off for it.

I dont have a Scooby WTF is going on but I do know I would rather have Mou with us than the majority of the wannabes out there.

Everything started with Roman selling Cech to Arsenal. If the coach says no to that and owner still sells him that shows disrespect to the coach.

Erm maybe Cech got a choice too and it is clearly HE WANTED TO STAY IN LONDON. You don't put the middle finger up to your best GK in history simply for 'football reasons', even if he wins the next 3 BPL with Arsenal he still deserves to do whatever he wants after 11 years with us and what he has done for the club.

I think I'll take it. The moaning on every forum and not just this one needed someone to tell em to put up or shut up for once, with all due respect of course - I thought it would be questionable regarding rules.

It's up to us as staff to do the 'firing of bullets' and not the members. Next time, if you feel you need to vent, PM a staff member with your concerns and that way it can spoken about and we can deal with it.

I do have to laugh at delusional backing of Jose. He hasn't staying anywhere for a long period of time because his act gets old and tired and he basically alienates everyone.

Some of you are quite naive to think that his personality will change.