The Mourinho Thread

You also have to consider the fact that Mourinho did basically the same thing by criticizing Eva in public.Mourinho should not have done that

Mourinho didn't criticized Eva personally. He spoke about the medical staff. It's Eva who make it something personal after her Facebook post, and after this press started to talk about it more. It wasn't such a big deal until.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvQrDbOz7zI

Look if u analyse this video you clearly see that Hazard didn't ask for doctor. Why? because there is no reaction from Mourinho, he only react when Eva was running.

She's not even the first physio to run on to the pitch? Why isn't the other physio getting the same treatment?

I just wonder, if Mourinho suffers his third-season syndrome and everything goes wrong again, would Roman and the board look elsewhere? I mean, Guardiola - the man who Roman was allegedly desperate for years ago - could be available in mid 2016.

LMAO Guardiola scolded and caused the exit of medical staff of Dr Muller-Wohlfahrt that had worked thirty years in Bayer :clap:

From the matchday...

Michael Cox ‏@Zonal_Marking Aug 8

Mourinho going mental at Chelsea physio for going on to give Hazard treatment (meaning Chelsea had to go down to nine)

Michael Cox ‏@Zonal_Marking Aug 8

FWIW the physio I was referring to was the other one (although he did have words with EC)

I just wonder, if Mourinho suffers his third-season syndrome and everything goes wrong again, would Roman and the board look elsewhere? I mean, Guardiola - the man who Roman was allegedly desperate for years ago - could be available in mid 2016.

Klopp or Simeone!

Jesus Christ.

I swear we are the only club in the world that have supporters criticising their own fellow supporters for backing a man that's made such a huge impact to their club.

It's truly unbelievable.

I swear this is the only forum in the world where people moan about other people that moan.

So who runs out on to the pitch to treat players?

Did they get in a big fight after the match or something? Why would she be taken out of the "squad" just for running on to the pitch?

Now do you believe it is just nonsense anyway?

He is the 2nd powerful man at the club atm behind Roman, like I said he can do anything he wants bar a few. Remember he even managed to get rid of Madrid'general manager, a medical staff is nothing to him. And as you said we are all very surprised, all she did was running on the pitch and do her job but apparently that is not good enough for Jose because we lost 2 points.

Backing is different than trying to justify everything he does. Some people in this forum see Mourinho's career as flawless. If the team gets a 2-2 result, any other manager in the world would get a 0-2 defeat. Te team win the PL, then he is a genius. Mancini and Pellegrini also won PL in past 5 years and few people see those guys as amazing amanagers. The team end a season with no trophy, of course its because Mourinho does't have the proper players.

It is all the same with football fans, as long as your players/manager is doing his job well they can literally do NO WRONG apart from murder. I mean some will probably defend him if this was a few years ago when he poked Tito in the eyes. Same with Liverpool fans defending Suarez everytime he bites, same with us defending Terry when he shagged Bridge's gf, same as MU fans did when Rooney made the club his bitch to get 250-300k new contract but as long as he scores after everyone forgot what he did, or when he shagged that prostitue.

I agree Mourinho is very much in the wrong here but it is nothing exclusive to our fans, every modern supporters do the same without realizing it. Or maybe we do but we just don't care, which makes this terrible as a whole.

Now do you believe it is just nonsense anyway?

He is the 2nd powerful man at the club atm behind Roman, like I said he can do anything he wants bar a few. Remember he even managed to get rid of Madrid'general manager, a medical staff is nothing to him. And as you said we are all very surprised, all she did was running on the pitch and do her job but apparently that is not good enough for Jose because we lost 2 points.

Never said what he did was right. Just that the over reactions here and in the media were way overblown as if he slapped her or something.

Never said what he did was right. Just that the over reactions here and in the media were way overblown as if he slapped her or something.

If he did this wouldn't even be a debate but nation wide couverage as she could press charges :D but in this modern day especially with all the ferminism talk and the timing of this makes it seems like huge. Oh and the fact that she is not just some newcomer means most fans are automatically attracted to her and bound to her defence.

Honestly would you be pissed if you work hard to get to where you are and then just because of one 'tiny mistake' in your boss's eyes you are certainly back to square one? At least that is the look it is giving from the outside. Now maybe she will come out later and says it was her own choice or something which would end this debate once and for all but until then this will look REALLY BAD on the club and Mourinho's part.

Backing is different than trying to justify everything he does. Some people in this forum see Mourinho's career as flawless. If the team gets a 2-2 result, any other manager in the world would get a 0-2 defeat. Te team win the PL, then he is a genius. Mancini and Pellegrini also won PL in past 5 years and few people see those guys as amazing amanagers. The team end a season with no trophy, of course its because Mourinho does't have the proper players.

Yeah I agree, but loving Mourinho as a Chelsea fan isn't about blindly agreeing with everything he does, my main gripe Is their are some people that not only fail to show the basic bit of respect to a manager that's done so much for us but can't respect the fact that there will be fans that will love and in some cases idolize him for the great moments he's brought up.

That's my gripe, criticism I don't have a problem with and even join I with when I see fit (like after PSG).