The Mourinho Thread

People can work things out. I'm no expert in marriage but isn't that the way it works? (Not trying to be condescending here, im only 18 lol)

JM imo belongs at Chelsea FC, we were built for each other. And if the board are becoming penny pinchers then there's no manager i'd rather have to squeeze the most out these players than him....well, Maybe Le Voyeur :Goober:

Any-who, i'd just like to see JM get some real signings that he wants and not cheaper alternatives. Unlike some at the moment, I really believe that CFC can do some great things in the coming years with the proper investments in players. But over the past couple of days everything around the club seems so dark, lots of bad vibes, hopefully that will change soon.

Would like to hear your take.

HAHA I dont think even the most skeptical Blue doesnt think that "in the coming years with the proper investments in players" and with Mou at the helm we couldn't rule the goddamn world!

But with some of the lads we got right now and the ridiculous depth then nah! Can't see it bruv.

It Should be called the MoUning Thread :Goober: Get it!!!

And with the case of Eva vs. Mou I'm totaly on his side and I think he is right to critisice! Mou over some doctor any day! The doctors don't win you anything if it's her or anybody else who cares It's important to do your job properly that's Why you are there If you are not able to do it It's time to go and someone else will!

Sorry to the Eva fanboys outhere who have wet dreams with her but this is how I see things!!!

So what's the alternative to dishing out warranted criticism that some like to call "moaning". Bury ones head in the sand and pretend like everything is rosy?. This forum never cease to amaze me. All the issues that posters are "moaning" about are all legitimate ones and what;s the point of a forum anyway if its not to discuss every football related issues and i don't think that can be achieved without "moaning" as not everyone is capable of turning a blind eye to real issues that hasn't been addressed in the team and controversial topics in general.

You know what its like tho bruv Its dead easy to look at summet you got passion for thru rose tinted specs. But when you put it on a pedestal and its been doing most things right for awhile then its looking like a disaster those same peeps with passion show it in different ways. I like getting things out in the open, having a big row then have a pint after.

You know what its like tho bruv Its dead easy to look at summet you got passion for thru rose tinted specs. But when you put it on a pedestal and its been doing most things right for awhile then its looking like a disaster those same peeps with passion show it in different ways. I like getting things out in the open, having a big row then have a pint after.

Hahahaha this place is so funny!

Spot on my Chelsea bros. Chelsea used to mainly fight amingst themselves when they got bored and couldnt get at the opposition. Proper caged lions.

I think he and Eva are in this "row" together. It is a typical move to stop the public from focusing solely on our crap preseason and sluggish start to the season.

Hmm i gotta agree with you. Very smart from you. If if, all this row between Eva and Jose is true i would be worried for Eva. U can't mess with Jose. Just can't. We all know how much power he has.

Hmm i gotta agree with you. Very smart from you. If if, all this row between Eva and Jose is true i would be worried for Eva. U can't mess with Jose. Just can't. We all know how much power he has.

I think you are overestimating Jose's power/influence. roman isn't going to fire one of the best doctors in the game over Jose's pettiness. She's not even in the wrong here, jose is.

We all lose our marbles at different stages in life. I lost mine when i was 5. Jose has clearly indicated he's lost his now too. Scathing a staff member on the first day of the season is really unwise.

I still don't get what he was thinking with those post-match comments? Claiming he's taking pressure of the players is taking the easy way out. There's no pressure on the players after the first game.

His ego won't allow so I hope the club force him to publicly apologize for his comments.

I think you are overestimating Jose's power/influence. roman isn't going to fire one of the best doctors in the game over Jose's pettiness. She's not even in the wrong here, jose is.

Everywhere where he went he had the power. In Real Madrid he fired general director Jorge Valdano who was untouchable at that time. Anyway this "row" is to take the pressure from bad pre season and league. I fully believe.

2B3E0AF000000578-0-image-m-2_14391952270

If it's a straight choice between Mourinho and Eva then Jose gotta go in my honest opinion.

What's with the ultimatum? People can work disagreements out man.

JM was clearly in the wrong here, and airing the dispute to the media was low. But i'm positive he has already apologized/talked it out with Eva.