The Mourinho Thread

Hogwash we still have a better team then most.

How about admitting that the league is much harder coinciding with how teams are so out of form at the beginning.

And then you add if the club wants to bring youth.... You would hope!

So we are still good.

Moaning threads a great idea but I like having a moan when I think its necessary to get someone elses opinion on my thoughts. You kust wont get that feedback here. Its more of a general moan.

I think Eden had the right idea.. All our problems are down to those soddin ballboys!

hazard-ballboy_zpsd1mx5cc9.gif

Moaning threads a great idea but I like having a moan when I think its necessary to get someone elses opinion on my thoughts. You kust wont get that feedback here. Its more of a general moan.

I think Eden had the right idea.. All our problems are down to those soddin ballboys!

hazard-ballboy_zpsd1mx5cc9.gif

That gif is so funny. Like, wtf was he thinking? Lol

That gif is so funny. Like, wtf was he thinking? Lol

I know it looks bad but he didnt kick him.

And the ballboy was totally out of order waisting time. Just put yourself in Edens shoes. Down 2 goals on ag after losing at home to them, 10 minutes to go and the bleedin kid is fucking one of the best players in the world about trying to be a bigshot. Im just suprized our lot didnt start chucking things at him too.

Missed that game. Would have liked to see Eden showing some passion.

I know it looks bad but he didnt kick him.

And the ballboy was totally out of order waisting time. Just put yourself in Edens shoes. Down 2 goals on ag after losing at home to them, 10 minutes to go and the bleedin kid is fucking one of the best players in the world about trying to be a bigshot. Im just suprized our lot didnt start chucking things at him too.

Missed that game. Would have liked to see Eden showing some passion.

I remember and i was just like uhhh. I still believe he was in the right lol. Fucking ballboy.

In July I thought we were going to make at least a couple of signings and at least one of them a marquee signing like Koke/Pogba. Nowadays however I just cry into my soup at night and then go to sleep. I have lost all hope.

IF he is so pissed off Why did he sign a new contract ????

People can work things out. I'm no expert in marriage but isn't that the way it works? (Not trying to be condescending here, im only 18 lol)

JM imo belongs at Chelsea FC, we were built for each other. And if the board are becoming penny pinchers then there's no manager i'd rather have to squeeze the most out these players than him....well, Maybe Le Voyeur :Goober:

Any-who, i'd just like to see JM get some real signings that he wants and not cheaper alternatives. Unlike some at the moment, I really believe that CFC can do some great things in the coming years with the proper investments in players. But over the past couple of days everything around the club seems so dark, lots of bad vibes, hopefully that will change soon.

Would like to hear your take.

The Moaning Thread?? This forum isn't serious anymore.

Every time Mourinho's popularity is not 100% in this forum, someone change the name of the topic. Probably someone from the staff who is huge Mouinho fan and dicovered a cool way to delegitimize anyone who don't believe Mourinho is God.

Every time Mourinho's popularity is not 100% in this forum, someone change the name of the topic. Probably someone from the staff who is huge Mouinho fan and dicovered a cool way to delegitimize anyone who don't believe Mourinho is God.

That or because everyone moans in this thread [see Occam's Razor]. In the future I suggest your jimmies aren't rustled so easily.

Conspiracy theory :ph34r: