The Mourinho Thread

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11795125/Chelsea-try-to-appease-Jose-Mourinho-frustration-with-14m-Baba-Rahman-deal.html

It is not just Carneiro who has been on the receiving end of Mourinho’s annoyance, however, as goalkeeping coach Christophe Lollichon has also had his work questioned behind the scenes.

Lollichon was expected to follow Petr Cech to Arsenal during the summer and the Frenchman may yet end up at the Emirates as his relationship with Mourinho is not particularly close.

Thibaut Courtois and Asmir Begovic are both big fans of Lollichon, but his training sessions are not always to the liking of perfectionist Mourinho.

At first I thought your bipolar mood changes were just due to having a lower IQ but the fact that you admit and acknowledge this behavior, while considering it to be a "normal" display of "football passion", that tells me you're downright mentally retarded. Disregard my original advice of searching for a psychiatrist because I bet you're already followed by one.

Here's a lesson about club passion, you spoiled brat: You support your team and manager in victory and defeat. No, it's not okay to hail the manager in victory and demand his head in defeat.

There comes a time when it becomes understandable for a real club supporter to stop supporting a project that was previously successful and no longer is. But right now we're months away from that time. We are the current champions of the PL, in the last few years our squad has been strengthened enough to be considered the best in the league, so far we are 2 points away from 1st place with a full season ahead of us and the transfer window hasn't closed yet.

That said, you will shut your whining cunt mouth, sit your bitch ass down and wait to see how the team reacts to the current bad form it is in. If the situation improves, great. If it doesn't, then the staff will know what to do. But no matter what, we Chelsea fans must have faith.

LOL

I will pray for you tonight! Only God can save you now!

I was about talking years in the league between 2010 and 2015 but if you can't understand something as simple as that...then whatever you say Ron. :lol:

you became so cleverly selective when challenged ,, THOSE dates you suddenly quoted ,, I am not as simple as you are implying.CHECK your original statement ,,

NO dont bother WHATEVER you say MUST be right

So he is following his blue print of 2012-13 season at Real :blink:. Worryingly for us last time a member of staff departed in 2010-11 we all know what happened...

So that is Eva, medical team, GK coach and Oscar he has upset this past week.

So he is following his blue print of 2012-13 season at Real :blink:. Worryingly for us last time a member of staff departed in 2010-11 we all know what happened...

Why did he upset Oscar? If there's a player who has no right to get upset at Jose it's Oscar. The club sold Mata and kDB to accommodate him ffs.

I don't quite get the Oscar thing as well. The Lollichon thing surprised me though - if it's true.

Why did he upset Oscar? If there's a player who has no right to get upset at Jose it's Oscar. The club sold Mata and kDB to accommodate him ffs.

The club sold Mata and KDB because they received nearly 60 million pounds worth of offers and both expressed a desire to leave. Not to accommodate Oscar, that's stupid.

The club sold Mata and KDB because they received nearly 60 million pounds worth of offers and both expressed a desire to leave. Not to accommodate Oscar, that's stupid.

They were benched in favor of Oscar. How is it stupid?

Can you fucking cunts just shut the fuck up. Mourinho 3rd season syndrome? After a contract extension and a double, all because he had a flash if temper at the doctor. a mini altercation that behind closed doors he has probably already apologised for. Probably fuelled by the draw with 10 men against Swans. Looking for a scapegoat, it's fucking embarrassing. But yeah clearly Roman wants Jose out after getting him back in and eating a massive slice of humble pie in the process and winning him trophies.

He's right to be irritated the club has ripped up the cheque book, even if it is for the right reasons overall, from his position capital restrictions are always bad. Maybe we should try and employ Arsene Wenger, he works well with a short budget, especially with that brilliant result on Sunday. Or Pelligrini after beating the mighty WBA 3-0. Maybe Ranieri will come back, after all he is top of the league! Or Rafa fucking Benitez because he won us the Europa League! Wow.

As for that RM saga let's just remember that he only left because key players turned against him because he thought the existing goalie was sub par. A technical impossibility with this team considering he built the class of 04 and was tasked with dismantling it.

Tldr you people can stick the last ~3 pages up your arses.

Disagreeing with someone is one thing calling them fucking cunts and disregarding people's opinions is to use a Chelsea song One Step Beyond Curly. It's not that surprising really if Roman did put the padlock on the wallet because Mourinho has got a decidedly mixed record in the transfer market. Schurrle bought for 18 million gone in 18 months, Luiz bought for 16 million sold back in 12 months. Salah bought for 11 million plays a couple of games not likely to recuperate half of that transfer if he's sold. And as for Cuadrado 27 million for someone who's been watching Chelsea for 45 years i honestly don't think i've seen a worse player then him and that's no exaggeration he's got no bollocks he's like a 10 year old kid who finds himself playing against the big boys and is bloody petrified.

I can't comment on his time at Real Madrid because i have zero interest in European football and don't follow it. But Mourinho building the class of 04 is totally wrong Cech, Robben, Joe Cole, Lampard, Duff, Gallas, Makelele were all Ranieri signings and Eidur was from memory signed by Vialli.

Can you fucking cunts just shut the fuck up. Mourinho 3rd season syndrome? After a contract extension and a double, all because he had a flash if temper at the doctor. a mini altercation that behind closed doors he has probably already apologised for. Probably fuelled by the draw with 10 men against Swans. Looking for a scapegoat, it's fucking embarrassing. But yeah clearly Roman wants Jose out after getting him back in and eating a massive slice of humble pie in the process and winning him trophies.

He's right to be irritated the club has ripped up the cheque book, even if it is for the right reasons overall, from his position capital restrictions are always bad. Maybe we should try and employ Arsene Wenger, he works well with a short budget, especially with that brilliant result on Sunday. Or Pelligrini after beating the mighty WBA 3-0. Maybe Ranieri will come back, after all he is top of the league! Or Rafa fucking Benitez because he won us the Europa League! Wow.

As for that RM saga let's just remember that he only left because key players turned against him because he thought the existing goalie was sub par. A technical impossibility with this team considering he built the class of 04 and was tasked with dismantling it.

Finally good post here. :clap::clap:

I don't appreciate you calling me a cunt.

dude, why the fuck even bother? most of them are obvious trolls!!!

They are talking about Pep. Pep and Roman cannot coexist with the transfer policy. He acts a brat if he doesn't like a player and he is ten times worse than Jose if a player is imposed on him. Does anyone remember the E'too and the Ibram situations at Barca. Of how he got rid of Yaya, and any of the players he did not like despite their tip top performances.

Whilst heckles are up around here lately I won't have you, or anyone, throwing personal insults around. With a post that begins like this you are not doing this forum or yourself any favors what so ever, and I kindly ask you to refrain from doing so in the future.

That's as civil as I will be on this, I hope for your sake there isn't a next time.

My guess is it only started recently when he probably realizes that Mourinho wasn't going to use him in big games often and hence, making him seems like he is not one of our most important player. That was over a year ago, I am sure he was extremely happy with Mourinho back then but a year and a half changed quite a lot. After that goal it is clear that he is either trying to make an impression on Jose again or basically his way of hitting back at the manager for not trusting him. This can most likely ends in either way: He knuckles it down and accept criticism like Hazard after 13-14 to become better than ever or choose De Bruyne route and leaves.

We were pressing and she helped them save time - or so it appeared.

But are n't the players of the attacking teams getting injured as well in this game, just as well as the bus-parking players ?

Mou could be justifired only if he knew the ref too was cheating and not keeping extra time properly.

In football's ancient days I 've seen monstrous time wastings. 30 minutes back passing to the goalkeeper and the referee bowing his whistle at the 82nd minute. I don't think it's of relevence now.

If eva was a bloke i bet none of you would say a word about it.

I get why he got pissed, hazard didnt need treatment and cos she come on we had 8 outfield player to attack a freekick to win the game.

Hazard asked for the treatment, hence why the physios ran onto the field. They didn't just simply do that because they saw a player was down. I understand Mourinho's concern about not wanting to be caught on the break but he can't be sure that Hazard didn't get an injury (thankfully he didn't!). Is picking up a result more important than being concerned about a player's health?