The Mourinho Thread

Eva Carneiro braced for axe from Chelsea bench after criticism from Jose Mourinho

Ridiculous, if true. Mourinho was at fault but Eva is paying the price. :doh:

Holy shit!

Part of me thinks this is all overblown media sensationalism and that at José's next press conference he'll laugh it all off and say he apologized.

Hopefully. Otherwise, Mourinho has lost his mind and is going on a mad power trip...

The club cannot do anything because his new contract, will cost 20m+ to sack and lose our face. We basically chained ourselves with this, should have only agreed the contract verbally and announces it when the time is right, not on the eve of a new season.

If this is true that is.

You really think he should be sacked because of this? Fucking hell!

Nope I mean the contract gave him assurance and authority, he can do virtually anything now bar insulting Roman. Like I said before I really don't think he would dare to do something like this 2 years ago even if we lose our opening game in a similar situation as last week.

We cant and wont sack him even if we want to, but we gave him lot more control now. Sacking is something that should be reserved for failure only anyway such as losing the dressing room, failure in competitions and so on but firing a trusted member of staff is pretty low though.

I told you Mourinho is the power here.

It is understood that while Carneiro will remain Chelsea’s first-team doctor, she will not attend training sessions, games or enter the hotel. As things stand, she is not expected to be on the bench for Sunday’s trip to Manchester City.

Carneiro, however, will still carry out her work with first-team players at Chelsea’s Cobham training ground in what is being seen as a re-tasking of duties.

I have to come to England to become a football journalist. There's no easier way to make money with practically no talent except cooking up lies than this...

This. I guarantee that journalist just pulled that whole story out of his arse.

u are wrong ice - she just did her job - and that was to go to field and check how Hazard is. Its Mou fault that he cant make team play football, whats next excuse ? universe stopin Chelsea for wining matches ?

And to etner doctor on field must have permission from the referee who first ask the player if everything is allright, so in that case Hazard wanted medic help.

All who played football know that