Luka Modric

DavidEU

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4941456/Luka-Modric-a-target-for-Jose-Mourinho.html

Luka Modric a Target for Jose Mourinho

Mourinho is ready to test Madrid’s resolve by slapping in a £30million bid for the former Tottenham star.

A Chelsea insider confirmed: “Mourinho’s very keen to clinch a deal for Modric."

“He knows it will be tough but if anyone can make it happen, we believe Jose can.”

Would love to see Modric playing for us. He loves to live in London and in Chelsea he will get more playing time he deserved.

2 weeks ago - Alonso to Chelsea. Pages of discussion

a week ago - di Maria to Chelsea. More discussion

2 days ago - Khedira, yesterday Coentrao, today Modric

<_<

2 weeks ago - Alonso to Chelsea. Pages of discussion

a week ago - di Maria to Chelsea. More discussion

2 days ago - Khedira, yesterday Coentrao, today Modric

<_<

To be fair...Alonso was never going to join Chelsea.

As for the rest of the Madrid players...I just get the feeling that Coentrao might follow Jose to Chelsea.

To be fair...Alonso was never going to join Chelsea.

As for the rest of the Madrid players...I just get the feeling that Coentrao might follow Jose to Chelsea.

don't necessarily agree. none of these seem like solid rumours anymore. all guesswork to me

I would love modric here. Just to see him go the one place tottenham didn't want him to be at. Great player for the pivot.

Same here. The ideal player for our pivot alongside a Romeu or even a Chalobah. Links the defence to the attack, has phenomenal workrate and can also chip in with the odd goal. Plus he knows this league and is proven in it, and it would piss off Spurs fans even more.

If we got him then I wouldn't mind bringing back Josh to play understudy to him, plus I think he could be a great influence on Oscar.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You