Luka Modric

DavidEU

I'm not trying to take the piss but there are no quotes there from Kaka.

I don't believe that at all.

But forget it anyway, afterall this isn't a Kaka thread :D

There arent, I was looking for his interview for ESPN, but you said you needed to use Google. ;)

Anyways, I have been saying this 10 posts before and you were only able to call me a baby....

There arent, I was looking for his interview for ESPN, but you said you needed to use Google. ;)

Anyways, I have been saying this 10 posts before and you was only able to call me a baby....

Don't look for it because you'll never find it. I refeuse to believe anybody, let alone a footballer, would go on TV and say "yes I will accept less than I earn now". It's unheard of.

Apologies for name calling. :tophat:

Don't look for it because you'll never find it. I refeuse to believe anybody, let alone a footballer, would go on TV and say "yes I will accept less than I earn now". It's unheard of.

:tophat:

But you believe in Gagliani?

In the end, you must believe someone and Kaka is way more reliable...

But you believe in Gagliani?

In the end, you must believe someone and Kaka is way more reliable...

Why shouldn't I? He said a potential transfer was held up by salary demands, that is very common. What's uncommon is a player going on record and saying he will accept less than he currently earns.

Why shouldn't I? He said a potential transfer was held up by salary demands, that is very common. What's uncommon is a player going on record and saying he will accept less than he currently earns.

You shouldnt because he was the same person who said Ibra wouldnt be sold and that Balotelli wouldnt come....

I also dont believe, but Kaka's relation with Milan is different. He trully loves the club and the city!

Modric would be immense with Mikel in midfield, simply because both keep the ball so well and because Modric provides decent defensive cover.

If we were only to sign one player next season, Modric would be my man. What a player. That is all.

Yeah a player like Modric is exactly what we need. And those players are rare as fuck. There are shitloads of flashy AMs or technically limited DMs but few players as all-round skilled as Modric. To play a double pivot u need two palyers that can pass, tackle, hold the ball and cover ground. Modric can do all of this, but unless we find s.o. like him we probably have to buy an entire new double pivot to fully assemble these required abilites. Modric himself is already 27 or so and will cost immensely.

Modric would be immense with Mikel in midfield, simply because both keep the ball so well and because Modric provides decent defensive cover.

If we were only to sign one player next season, Modric would be my man. What a player. That is all.

Fuck that Modric and Luiz - Mikel can fuck off :) lazy twat didn't tackle Yaya!!!

Fuck that Modric and Luiz - Mikel can fuck off :) lazy twat didn't tackle Yaya!!!

Luiz is too offensive in the pivot to play with Modric in my opinion. You need a holding player if you're playing with Modric in the pivot, something Luiz hasn't exactly been brilliant as, he's been better as the player next to the holding player.

As well as Modric played last night, as Strike pointed out he isn't actually the greatest defensively. He may try and hassle his opponent to win the ball but hes not actually that good at 'winning' it. Its one thing to hassle an opponent and another thing to win it back. We need an Alonso like player to play next to Mikel. Great at dictating the tempo and good at winning the ball as well. I'd actually quite like Marco Verratti or Joao Moutinho, both are good at winning the ball and dictating play, spreading play etc like Alonso. Modric is certainly able to create but hes not as good as Alonso defensively which is why Jose starts him as a number 10 rather than as a number 6 imo.

This. Exactly this.

We caught a glimpse of Verrati in preseason where he made our midfield look bad.

Moutinho i think is the more evolved option. there are others like Cabaye or Strootman but i think Moutinho is the best option out there. he rejected Spurs. the fans will surely like him :)

A pivot of Modric and Mikel would work very well. It would be very balanced, good defensively and with amazing distribution and as Skipper said above, both can keep the ball very well. I had hoped he would flop at Madrid since day one so we could buy him from them. I'm actually sad he's starting to find his feet there..

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You