The Tuchel Thread

Jase

12 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I'm still shock. 

Like I said the new owners are clueless. 

How so?

I can respect and have great memories of Tuchel and still understand that he would not work with the owners collaboratively. You never will come out on top when that is the route you decide to take.

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

I'm still shock. 

Like I said the new owners are clueless. 

It's like any job out there, if you fight with your bosses, you're unlikely to be staying there for a long period of time. 

Tuchel is no different.  He could have tried to work with the new ownership group but just like PSG, he fell out with the board and that was the end. 

Only time will tell, as it stands and after reading reports of player disharmony and TT being very hard to deal with, hardly surprising and that is without factoring in results and performances.

Not sure how long it could of gone on for in all honesty. I mean the Leeds, Southampton Dynamo games were an absolute travesty. He wasn't the owners manager, they have given him time and even factoring how bad pre-season was it probably was a very easy decision for them to make.

I like TT but based on the way football is now I'm more surprised at the shock reaction to the decision, wasn't a shock to me, in fact I was surprised he wasn't sacked sooner.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...