The Mourinho Thread

That place is hell, i've been there and they all worship a female poster like a goddess.

It's like we argue for 5 pages and then Barbara comes in and we all steer our attention towards her and nobody says a thing about footbal for 3 pages lol.

:lol:

You should ignore Zolayes, he insults almost anyone every time they say something he doesnt agree with or likes the sound off, he wouldnt know the phrase decent debate if itstared him in the face.

Anyone else would get a warning for talking to you like that but somehow he gets off Scot free, again!!!!!

Leave the moderating to the moderators, please.

I've cleaned the last two pages of shit up. Talk your bitching elsewhere, bitches.

That place is hell, i've been there and they all worship a female poster like a goddess. It's like we argue for 5 pages and then Barbara comes in and we all steer our attention towards her and nobody says a thing about footbal for 3 pages lol.

Post of the month. :lol:

Well I think it's clear why Pedro choose us over United.

Is not like we are something great above United.

It has to do with lifestyle and management and Mourinho plays a big part of that.

One of the reason why United was so successful was not because of the "United" allure, but because of SAF.

Same can be said of Mourinho.

It would be great for once if he stays for us beyond 5 years, but I'm having reservation. His way of handling things at times can be chaotic, but if the club is willing to turn a deaf ear to such things and see the value this manager brings, then long term can be a possibility.

But all depends on how the hierarchy continue to act towards Mourinho shenanigans and weather his lack of youth integration means anything to them......

It has to do with lifestyle and management and Mourinho plays a big part of that.

One of the reason why United was so successful was not because of the "United" allure, but because of SAF.

It would be great for once if he stays for us beyond 5 years, but I'm having reservation. His way of handling things at times can be chaotic, but if the club is willing to turn a deaf ear to such things and see the value this manager brings, then long term can be a possibility.

But all depends on how the hierarchy continue to act towards Mourinho shenanigans and weather his lack of youth integration means anything to them......

I still don't get Mourinho's reluctance towards youth...he just masterminded our league title success last season and we've started the new season with two below-par performances with a number of senior players looking distracted, off the pace.

Why not give 1 youngster a chance? How will we ever know whether or not they are good enough if they don't play?

I can understand people getting frustrated on Mourinho not using any of our talented youths and I am a little too...

But at the same time I can understand why he doesn't. We want to retain the league and aim for CL. Youths are more of a risk to creating mistakes.

Look at Arsenal over the past 11 years.

So then when is it time? By that excuse, youth should never be used.

I can understand people getting frustrated on Mourinho not using any of our talented youths and I am a little too...

But at the same time I can understand why he doesn't. We want to retain the league and aim for CL. Youths are more of a risk to creating mistakes.

Look at Arsenal over the past 11 years.

Well it's also a risk to keep playing Ivanovic or Ramires etc.

Honestly I just dont see any of out current youth players playing for us.

Bamford maybe as 3rd striker, maybe someone else with a few minutes here and there.. but cant see anyone really "breaking" into the team.

We have had the best youth team in Europe for like 2 years, surely there has to be someone who's good enough to get a chance for us. It's not like our squad is full of amazing players.

The likes of Pedro don't necessarily act as a detriment to youth development. At the age of 28 and at the relatively low cost of £22m, he can act as a stop gap for..

Ah who am I kidding, he wouldn't play the kids if the whole first team was injured and his wife was being held hostage -_-

And he'd make Roman pay the ransom fee

Chaotic!! SAF was chaotic !!

He threw hairdryers at heads.. Publicly slated his players (something Jose almost never does)

It's the media bro. They love to hate Jose.