The Mourinho Thread

C'mon. Jorge Jesus is a lunatic but he's not as crazy as Mourinho, who has said and done some really really bad stuff in his managerial career.

Aha trust me. I sat next to Jorge for 2 hours once, heard him talking to his scouting team and had a picture with him. Trust me, he's crazy and said some pretty colourful shit.

Five reasons to explain Chelsea’s slow start to the Premier League

I saw someone asked in this thread (if I remember correctly) if a personal issue is affecting Mourinho's mood and the Guardian link above mentioned that his father is having a serious illness at the moment (although obviously that can't be used as an excuse for the nonsense he's doing right now).

Cristiano does not drink because his father died from alcoholism right?

Mother or father getting sick is a big deal for Mediterranean people. We can have Klopp as manager who might attend to his mother's funeral and come back the next day as if nothing happened but Jose is our manager right now and we should keep in mind where he is coming from.

We did not start well but now I am sure he will make his father proud of his son again. Let him do that in this club.

I cant sleep so i decided to watch last seasons review, I'm only halfway through it and imo the difference between the first two games this season to the first two from last is that the players were hungry last season this season they dont seem to look hungry at all this season.

I know its only two games in but i see a massive difference.

We went one down to Burnley last season and then we come back and ripped them apart. If we went one down to Swansea i dunno if we would have got a draw out the game.

Just looking at the first 3 months of last season you can see that they all wanted it and was up for the fight.

Begs the question what has gone on behind closed doors for all the players to look flat and not up for the fight?

Wow, now there's a shout in Jorge Jesus! But I'm curious @Jason & @DYC., why him?

Was kinda half joking only actually. That said, think he is a good manager and a proper lunatic, which makes him fun to watch/listen to. Would love to see him in the Premier League one day - he was linked with the Everton job a few years ago.