The Mourinho Thread

Mou final product? Lol

People still thinking mou is a team builder, he is the ultimate short term manager. Look at his side at Madrid. Their fans had the same sinking feelings most are having here. Mou team progressively gets worse

Think about it what you are saying about baba, you do realize he had Luis last year. If mou had any long term vision he would have dropped Ivanovic long time ago and kept Luis. He doesn't if he did we wouldn't have any FB dilemma.

A few singings will help this team, like a band aid that usually does but there is a bigger problem.

Each person to his own thinking. Football is not mathematics. Tactics is the name of the game, you either know it or you don't. I get it, because its a second nature to me, but you on the hand are welcome to your emotions and feelings. I wish there were ways to make people eat up their own words. We shall see.

This reply makes no sense whatsoever...Gotze WAS a defining player up until the moment he left, Mata was not being played at all and was losing his value...

You don't seem to get it. He was a defining player for BD, but is he a defining player for Bayern? The answer is No. Mata was defining for Chelsea too, unless you are trying to be mischievous. He played for Chelsea in an important defining role for about three to four different coaches, I think. He was our key player, until he became a surplus to requirement, just like Pedro now is for Barca. However, Mata in comparison is now becoming relevant again at Man U. What is Gotze doing now in comparison?

CMS- Use the 'Multi Quote' function if you don't mind, it stops rolling posts and you can condense all your replies into one post.

Cheers.

These are different conversations., I cannot reply to everyone in one post.

nobody..i just hoped it would go away.. :D

I`m only here as a regular during the summer anyway as when the season kicks in and the 2 games a week start between going to games and working all the other days I don`t get time for it minus the odd..woo hoo we beat the shite hart laners,drunken visits..

I click on the quote button and nothing happens..maybe the glitch will work itself out eventually..

I`m only here as a regular during the summer anyway as when the season kicks in and the 2 games a week start between going to games and working all the other days I don`t get time for it minus the odd..woo hoo we beat the shite hart laners,drunken visits..

I click on the quote button and nothing happens..maybe the glitch will work itself out eventually..

I will look into it tomorrow mate, and get back to you.

What are you using to access the site? I have the same problem when using my tablet but the quoting feature works fine on my laptop. @Special Juan

Hi, Microsoft browsers such as IE and Edge don't work with quote feature.

You don't seem to get it. He was a defining player for BD, but is he a defining player for Bayern? The answer is No. Mata was defining for Chelsea too, unless you are trying to be mischievous. He played for Chelsea in an important defining role for about three to four different coaches, I think. He was our key player, until he became a surplus to requirement, just like Pedro now is for Barca. However, Mata in comparison is now becoming relevant again at Man U. What is Gotze doing now in comparison?

Seriously, you're completely on the wrong track. It doesn't matter whether Mata or Gotze are defining at their current clubs.

Fact of this whole discussion is that Gotze was sold because Dortmund could not offer him anything to counter his attraction to the money and fame of Bayern. Ergo: he was sold to a bigger club. Mata was sold because he didn't play under Mourinho and he was wasting his time on the bench. Man Utd were the only team in the world that wanted to pay a serious amount of money for him at that moment.

What is there not to get? Come on man...

If/when Mourinho leaves the club, want us to get Jorge Jesus in as his replacement.

Good manager but completely mental. Really crazy guy that would get in more trouble than Mourinho does due to opening his mouth at the wrong times and not really having a filter (personally I kinda like that but looking at the stick Mourinho is getting on here probably not what we'd need).

Good manager but completely mental. Really crazy guy that would get in more trouble than Mourinho does due to opening his mouth at the wrong times and not really having a filter (personally I kinda like that but looking at the stick Mourinho is getting on here probably not what we'd need).

C'mon. Jorge Jesus is a lunatic but he's not as crazy as Mourinho, who has said and done some really really bad stuff in his managerial career.