The Mourinho Thread

Fantastic article, this is one of the best I've seen him write!

"So I hope John Terry and Mourinho have been sitting down. I hope they’ve had a laugh together. I hope they’ve talked it through - and that Terry is pulling the dressing room around him after a turbulent couple of weeks for the club.

It’s about acceptance and consultation. It cannot be that Terry either a) plays every game or B) leaves the club.

Jose Mourinho needs John Terry and John Terry needs Jose Mourinho."

"I'm not happy with my form because I used to get better results than I'm getting now."

"I go to the gym every day now to get fitter. I was going twice a week, but with no discipline. Maybe I need more action on the touchline, so I need to be fitter.

This guy is a gem :D

He also said whole squad is shit. No doubt he went with 100m after Pogba...

Mourinho: "I’m not happy with Ivanovic’s form, Cahill’s form, Terry’s form, Azpilicueta's form or Fàbregas’ form, Hazard’s or Matic’s" #CFC

Mourinho: "But first of all, I’m not happy with my own form because I’m used to getting better results than I’m getting now" #CFC (Guardian)

Mourinho: "The way to improve: being more active in training; watching more videos of the opposition & our own performances; working harder"

Mourinho: "Even me. I go to the gym every day now to get fitter. Maybe I need more ‘action’ on the touchline, so I need to be fitter." #CFC

Mourinho: "I don’t like to lose, and the players have the same mentality I do, so we are not happy." #CFC

Mourinho on last days: "It depends on whether you can do something you really believe you cannot pass up. Let’s see what can happen" #CFC

http://www.teamtalk.com/chelsea/9961093/Jose-Mourinho-may-not-sell-any-of-Chelsea-s-players?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Mourinho has previously spoken of working with a squad of 22 senior players - two in every position - and Pedro's arrival inflated the first-team group to 23 men.

But the Portuguese insisted that does not necessarily mean any players will be leaving prior to the September 1 closure of the transfer window.

"It's not a compulsory thing. I can perfectly have one more player than is normal for us," Mourinho said.

"One more option for me is not a problem. You have injuries, you have suspensions, different competitions to play.

"Hopefully we can progress in the domestic cups too and there are lots of matches to play.

"If you have one more winger in the group, it can be a problem for the wingers not getting the playing time they want, but for me it's not a problem."

Does that mean we're kinda ditching the 'One Out, One In' policy?

No I think it has more to do with Jose trying to sound like he's not desperate to offload Cuadrado and not pretty keen to move Moses too. Unfortunately for the boss I think everyone is going to file that attempt under, "Yeah right. Nice try Jose."

No I think it has more to do with Jose trying to sound like he's not desperate to offload Cuadrado and not pretty keen to move Moses too. Unfortunately for the boss I think everyone is going to file that attempt under, "Yeah right. Nice try Jose."

But he has a point with what he said to be fair. Having extra 1-2 players is not exactly bad especially if we were get into a tricky situation with injuries, suspensions, loss of form etc. It's not like we have 30+ players in the squad or something.

I don't understand why we loan players to vitesse or teams in Belgium, France,Germany. We would be better off keeping them in England. KDB is the perfect example, he was such a great talent but was not used to playing in the Pl, the story could have been a lot different if he had stayed in England.

ivanovic starts!!!!

what the fuck are we, a fucking joke??

í am sorry mr. mourinho, but i have had enough of your favouritism and fucking shit...

today is the date, i have lost all and any faith in you.

dont care how or when roman fires him. dont care if we end up winning the PL and CL double. this is not the way, a club is supposed to be managed.

ivanovic starts!!!!

what the fuck are we, a fucking joke??

í am sorry mr. mourinho, but i have had enough of your favouritism and fucking shit...

today is the date, i have lost all and any faith in you.

dont care how or when roman fires him. dont care if we end up winning the PL and CL double. this is not the way, a club is supposed to be managed.

Come on man...Calm down, Baba isn't fit yet and has been training alone this week, he wasn't going to start. Yeah we all want Ivanovic out of the XI but there's no other options ( playing Cahill/Zouma as rb or even Aina would be even worse imo...). So you're saying we should sack José solely on him playing Ivanovic?...sure...that makes total sense...

Im taking a break from this thread...

Come on man...Calm down, Baba isn't fit yet and has been training alone this week, he wasn't going to start. Yeah we all want Ivanovic out of the XI but there's no other options ( playing Cahill/Zouma as rb or even Aina would be even worse imo...). So you're saying we should sack José solely on him playing Ivanovic?...sure...that makes total sense...

Im taking a break from this thread...

how is taking zouma any worse than playing iva as a RB?

no its not. not even close. if jose wants to play his favourites, he can go back to porto or portugal and take all these players with him.