The Mourinho Thread

Or you have a load of pussies in your ranks not playing to their ability...

Because Jose's tactics are completely infallible.

People get sick of him after three years, it happened in the past, it happened now and it will happen again in the future. It's who he is.

If he goes to United, he won't last long.

I don't think Man Utd's hierarchy will want Jose except for Sir Alex pushing for him. Their owners will ultimately decide that hiring Jose will bring many negatives in terms of club image and style of football that they cannot risk for such a huge global brand. If Van Gaal does not deliver this season than they will pursue Pep to the very end..

Not surprised. Think he'll go to United and fight it out with City for the title in 2017-18.

We'll be fighting it out with Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs for top four I reckon.

Yeah that is likely because Mourinho has pushed back this club 5-10 years, it will be a while before we compete again at the highest level.

But hey at least we avoided regulation under Mou, so damage control.

Funny how people (Not only on this forum) are more concerned about what's next for Mourinho than what's next for Chelsea. Wake up, lads, we're CHELSEA FC.

We are. And we will be the ones that Mourinho beat with Man Utd.

Not the Premier League which is why Mourinho was fired... being 16th, and how can you say we was successful wining once with Carlo in 2009 without him, we've not even finished the UCL yet, he got us out of the groups. Europa is the pussy cup, the FA cup hasn't started and he's fired.... why? because we are almost relegated now is that a good thing or not... I believe not. Will we fall out of Europe and the Premier league, probably will...

Will we be back to our normal selves no not without Mourinho. City have had the same manager for 3 years and growing (previously Roberto Mancini 2009 - 2013), same as Arsenal (they have had theirs for years 1996present), Who have we had for a long time? No-one.

Our normal selves?

Well I would love our normal selves then being one point above relegation zone by December!

Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck urges fans to move on from Jose Mourinho

Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck has urged supporters to move on from Jose Mourinho after taking an "anguishing" decision to sack their most successful manager again.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10104237/chelsea-chairman-bruce-buck-urges-fans-to-move-on-from-jose-mourinho

Think about that though. 150 homes games undefeated. Four in half a season, straight out the door. If the aforementioned record doesn't earn you poor season, shitehawk squad considered, nothing will. Pathetic treatment.

Anyway, is there an Emenalo thread? Want to get behind the legend himself.

We should just refer to Emenalo as the "individual" from now on TBH.

I don't think Man Utd's hierarchy will want Jose except for Sir Alex pushing for him. Their owners will ultimately decide that hiring Jose will bring many negatives in terms of club image and style of football that they cannot risk for such a huge global brand. If Van Gaal does not deliver this season than they will pursue Pep to the very end..

But if Pep goes to City and Acelotti to Bayern they'll be left with no other world class managers. They may not have much of a choice unless they stupidly give it to Giggs far before he's ready.

I think Mourinho will manage Valencia, Jorge Mendes already controls the club, and I think Mourinho is a excellent fit for them.

Valencia will strive with Mourinho underdog, and us vs the world mentality.

I don't think he is a good fit for United, and if I was him I would avoid England. He has created a circus with his battle against the FA, media and refs. It is better to go somewhere else and start completely fresh.

I guess I look at it differently. Utd win. That's what they do. Can't be bothered by the manager in charge.

I never associate a manager to a club (and that goes for the vast majority of players but of course there are exceptions in both cases). Fabio Capello won so many trophies in charge of Milan. That's where he made his name, his peak if you will. He went to the likes of Roma and Juve after. Managers can go wherever they want.

(Capello is seriously Mourinho's dad btw. Scary similarities in their careers, personality and style).

The similarity between Mourinho and Capello is quite uncanny.

This season is almost replica of Capello second stint at Milan.

As expected, that statement makes it sound like he's pissed off (as he should be) and will take the United job. He'll try his damnedest to make Chelsea regret sacking him again. He'll be even more motivated and determined than he was before.

Pity he couldn't be so motivated towards actually managing some players who have individual needs (e.g. KDB) instead of fielding the same players over and over just because he believes them to have the right 'mentality', whatever that means. That abstract 'mentality' means nothing and this season has proved that. If this is the same 11 that he believed were mentally strong, why are we in with relegation fodder?

If he goes to United and becomes even more motivated, then the only thing it proves is that he had to go. It was put perfectly when he was compared to a 'hitman' - gets you the trophy you want and then that's about it. No long-term motivation or plan, just in bursts of 2-3 years. As much as I love him, he will always need something new to motivate himself and that's the problem.

Bruce Buck

Michael Emenalo

FUCKING IDIOTS!!

Also, if Mourinho had any respect for Chelsea, he would choose NOT to manage another club in the Premier League.. I've voted for him to go to PSG.. much as that's the last place in Europe I'd want him to go, they would be the only club who can afford his wages...

If he ends up going to United, it would take me a decade (a DECADE) to get over it..

Mourinho felt the biggest problem was the mentality of under-performing stars such as Hazard, Costa, Oscar and Ivanovic (Telegraph) #CFC

Jose Mourinho blasts Chelsea players as ‘mentally weak’ in damning final verdict on struggling squad (Telegraph) #CFC

Ironic if true.

Bruce Buck

Michael Emenalo

FUCKING IDIOTS!!

Also, if Mourinho had any respect for Chelsea, he would choose NOT to manage another club in the Premier League.. I've voted for him to go to PSG.. much as that's the last place in Europe I'd want him to go, they would be the only club who can afford his wages...

If he ends up going to United, it would take me a decade (a DECADE) to get over it..

Jose said a lot of times. If Chelsea sack him, he will manage other English team. Jose loves this country and he wants to stay here. It's not his problem if we are that dumb to give him away to Man Utd.

I know Mou is Mou and people think that's the end all be all.

What many people are forgetting is that world class managers don't start off as world class managers. They develop into that role. They have to start somewhere. What I'm trying to get at is that sometimes new blood is the way to go. You never know who the next high level coach is until they actually get a real opportunity to apply their ideologies. I can understand the uneasiness of the future and if things go wrong (or in this case, worse) then that's a hole you probably never climb out of.

Thinking Mourinho is the ONLY way we can be this elite level squad or maintain it will actually make it come true. I will and can admit that our rise will be stunted for the time being. I can admit that I was on the fence at first, then slowly but surely was pro "Mou out". I can also admit that as much as I wanted him to go he's still the managerial legend of this club and it shouldn't be forgotten. Just remember that sometimes loyalty will drag you into the depths of misery if the figure you are loyal too is starting to cause you harm as well and eventually you have to disconnect to preserve yourself.

I'll also admit that A. players must take some of the blame for this because its clear they didn't care to compete and B. Mou clearly wasn't the only issue amongst the staff as now we have people questioning the board's direction as well. Mourinho is the loudest problem but not the only one, I'll definitely give him that benefit.

The future will show us what the organization is truly about.