The Mourinho Thread

Wow dude you are getting picked on tonight :)

As a relatively new member (it seems to me) you probably haven't encountered the legend known as xPetrCechx

He can sniff out a twitter post from halfway round the world :)

I thought you asked a perfectly sensible question :)

He is a good lad, as are you :)

I'd hold out for them apologies dude! You deserve them :) :) :)

muzzer you old creep...what are you after?

Not tickets by any chance ????? ;-)

muzzer you old creep...what are you after?

Not tickets by any chance ????? ;-)

Lmao always so suspicious :)

I thought Rhino's had bad eyesight, how did you see that one coming :)

Nah - I'm cool for tickets dude :)

Just thought I'd stick up for you :)

I'm surprised people aren't mentioning the effect this wi have on Chelsea getting top players. Jose was one of the biggest reasons would come here. Now he's gone and we're in a relegation battle I'd be surprised if we get anyone of note over the next 3 transfer windows.

I'm pretty sure we would've gotten the likes of Cuadrado, Salah and Remy without Mourinho. It's not like we signed any world-class players.

Can't understand why posters are getting hot under the collar....I mean, there hasn't been much going on the last couple of days to worry about ;-)

Am sure Mourinho is lining up the ball balls on his Christmas tree in London in different formations just to keep his eye in. Pity the ball ball that moves slightly out of position though......that one will be put back in the box until next year and an old one from yesteryear will replace it on the tree

And with all respect to Mourinho, Simeone's title win is a bigger success than Guardiola's and Mourinho's title win put together. Atletico lost Falcao and had to rebuild against the two major giants and while also balancing Europe. Costa, picking up a few hamstring injuries and the fact that he guided them to a title win with much less star studded players speaks volumes about his achievement. One of the best managers around in the game.

Their CL campaign in that season was also nothing short of remarkable and but for a late, late goal, would IMO have gone down as an achievement just as impressive (if not more) as Jose's Inter triumph in 2010. Knocking out Barcelona, Mourinho's Chelsea (our big game record was amazing that season) and Real Madrid with that budget in the same year as beating those two giants to La Liga... Damn, so close.

Shocking decision. Write this season off and bin the overpaid,lazy,premadonnas who have judased him in the summer. We've just sacked the best manager in the business for the 2nd time. We will never learn. Fucked right off

Their CL campaign in that season was also nothing short of remarkable and but for a late, late goal, would IMO have gone down as an achievement just as impressive (if not more) as Jose's Inter triumph in 2010. Knocking out Barcelona, Mourinho's Chelsea (our big game record was amazing that season) and Real Madrid with that budget in the same year as beating those two giants to La Liga... Damn, so close.

I went to both legs of that semi final and after the first leg thought we were in with a massive shout.

For some reason that night on the return leg at the bridge I ended up on the train with a load of Atleti supporters and they were telling me that their team was going to wear us down and dismantle us like Chelsea 2005 use to do. Boy, were they correct....but I was in awe of their speed and power....it was just like watching Chelsea 2005 giving Chelsea 2014 a lesson . Very impressive. If Simeone ever chose to come here...I would be perfectly happy if he could get us playing like that

Shocking decision. Write this season off and bin the overpaid,lazy,premadonnas who have judased him in the summer. We've just sacked the best manager in the business for the 2nd time. We will never learn. Fucked right off

are you on dial up? Or has the carrier pigeon just landed

Jose Mourinho wants Manchester United to be his next job after being sacked by #Chelsea on Thursday, according to sources. [ESPN]

Jose Mourinho has already received concrete offers for next season, and Jorge Mendes has begun sounding out options. [ESPN]

Jose Mourinho grew hugely frustrated with the transfer structure at the club, and felt it was impossible to succeed at #Chelsea. [ESPN]

For the love of god, stop these endless and pointless news quotes that have no credibility to them whatsoever.

What is the point of them? they only rile people up and then they spend pages of fruitless debate on them.

I love it...

I have an opinion and i post it sometimes...

Fine..hope you read the above and misunderstanding.

I only asked because of all the links with no comments and thought it must be your 'job' on the forum to do that.

Apologies if you misundstood the same as that nutjob who jumped all over my post

Fine..hope you read the above and misunderstanding.

I only asked because of all the links with no comments and thought it must be your 'job' on the forum to do that.

Apologies if you misundstood the same as that nutjob who jumped all over my post

lol nutjob? says the guy who started making threats about my fingers like a real internet tough guy when i responded to his bizarre post...

lol nutjob? says the guy who started making threats about my fingers like a real internet tough guy when i responded to his bizarre post...

Lol...threat...I just asked you to count them.

Urm...who started the name calling?

Now run away .

I am off...just to save you getting a ban.

You may thank me later

For those who think Mourinho will be at United your having a laugh.

They are already wanting Van Gaal out for his style of futbol and you think Mourinho will improve that?

Sorry my friends, I think he will go to another team in the PL that is not United if he stays that is.

They are already wanting Van Gaal out for his style of futbol and you think Mourinho will improve that?

Sorry my friends, I think he will go to another team in the PL that is not United if he stays that is.

agree I dont think a TOP Pl team would touch him with a barge pole ,, W Ham might

Jose would go there, he'd get them scoring goals and he'd probably lead them to the title because their board would back him to the hilt. He's done that everywhere he's gone.

I know a lot of people have got into the habit of betting against Jose but I guarantee not a single person would put money on him failing at United if he went there.