The Mourinho Thread

Jose Mourinho wants Manchester United to be his next job after being sacked by #Chelsea on Thursday, according to sources. [ESPN]

Jose Mourinho has already received concrete offers for next season, and Jorge Mendes has begun sounding out options. [ESPN]

Jose Mourinho grew hugely frustrated with the transfer structure at the club, and felt it was impossible to succeed at #Chelsea. [ESPN]

Just wondering if you ever have an opinion on anything or is it your thing just to post continual links to shoite gutter media

Just wondering if you ever have an opinion on anything or is it your thing just to post continual links to shoite gutter media

most users here appreciate the fact he takes the time to post what is being said and reported, if you don't like it ignore him instead of acting like a girl on her period

most users here appreciate the fact he takes the time to post what is being said and reported, if you don't like it ignore him instead of acting like a girl on her period

was only asking a question...no more no less.

So wind yer neck in and think before counting how many fingers are on your hands

With or without you, with or without you... I can't live with or without you.

this perfectly describes the relationship between chelsea and jose i find... at least we'll always have the great memories, the fact that the best manager in the world at this time was the figurehead of our club for some 7 years...

was only asking a question...no more no less.

So wind yer neck in and think before counting how many fingers are on your hands

Just ease down a little, he brings things to the forum from the press that people may miss. There is no harm in it, ignore the posts or the person.

Contact a member of staff if you think things are not right please.

Just ease down a little, he brings things to the forum from the press that people may miss. There is no harm in it, ignore the posts or the person.

Contact a member of staff if you think things are not right please.

Who on earth said I thought it wasn't right........just asked the question as it seems to be his job on here....that's all.

Awaits apologies from all...thank you

Simeone also won a title with Atletico a couple seasons ago.

And with all respect to Mourinho, Simeone's title win is a bigger success than Guardiola's and Mourinho's title win put together. Atletico lost Falcao and had to rebuild against the two major giants and while also balancing Europe. Costa, picking up a few hamstring injuries and the fact that he guided them to a title win with much less star studded players speaks volumes about his achievement. One of the best managers around in the game.

pat nevin. pat fucking nevin said it.

now i dont feel he is the best pundit out there. but the guy actually thought that the sun shone out of cesc's ass.

sorry, but this is not the time or the way to move on.

when you get the cancer, you dont just remove the the cancerous part by surgery and leave it at that.

you get your chemo done and remove each and every cancerous cell out of the body, IF you actually want to start fresh.

what we have done is the surgery. just the upper layer of the problem. a problem which the more you look at it, the more you feel runs deeper. much deeper.

PS - best thing that ever happened to chelsea. dude, i have been bashing jose since the WBA line up came up and even i can see that this is probably the worst decision we could have taken at THIS POINT of time. you said something on the lines of "closing the thread, so that people dont say something they regret later" in the hazard thread. well, i think this should apply to this thread too.

Seriously DF. I like you and that but it is actually getting quite boring and annoyingly repetitive and is quite offensive with you calling one of our own players a cancer. I get you don't like him but until you have got absolute proof he has said that, you can calm down with those offensive insults. A matter of fact you have been calling him those words such as as 'cancer' before Nevin even said that. He has been poor and yes you have not liked him because of what he said during his gooners days but you take your hatred to another level. He is our player after all.

Who on earth said I thought it wasn't right........just asked the question as it seems to be his job on here....that's all.

He doesn't have a job on here, he posts what he thinks is relevant to the forum. Those posts are snippets from online media or Twitter feeds etc.

I was saying "Contact a member of staff if you think things are not right" meaning if you thought things were getting off topic or out of hand.

Really, really simple.

He doesn't have a job on here, he posts what he thinks is relevant to the forum. Those posts are snippets from online media or Twitter feeds etc.

I was saying "Contact a member of staff if you think things are not right" meaning if you thought things were getting off topic or out of hand.

Really, really simple.

Thanks for clearing that up.....hopefully the other poster won't be so quick to jump in with both feet in future

Top 8 - only that was needed to save his job. Roman was so reluctant to fire him, he was enjoying even the small wins like that against Porto that it only needed such thing as an image of relegation to happen. Even with such a shit summer you can't look for excuses not being in the top half with so many good players, internationals, and with average age of the squad of 26,5, so literally perfect.

Sometimes I think I would do stand up for The Special One, fuck the players and the owner, Jose IS bigger than a club as he is exception to the rule. But as I said I like logic in everything and that's full logical decision. Doesn't make it any less bitter and emotional. Our Special One is gone :( I have to say It's stronger than "when will youth get their chance ?" angry mood. :(:(:(

The script was completely messed up. It was meant to be so different. We were going to lift Champions League trophy with Jose ! Really hope that someday happens.

Last thing I have to say. I still love Jose, didn't shred a tear or anything but I was shocked nonetheless. Maybe I will cry a tear later when I forget that we were going 16th in the league in December and go full emotional. I think all the doors are open as surely there will be time that Jose will be unemployed and surely will be time when Chelsea will change their coach. Bridges are not burn. If Jose success or be rejected elsewhere and if he didn't lie about his love to Chelsea, he will want to come back. Jose is emotional guy and Chelsea are big emotion for him.