The Mourinho Thread

I guess the reason why Mata was so shit when Mourinho came get's no mention?

Our two time players of the years and now is bad when this guy comes around and start forcing people to his way?

The same thing has happen to the players this season to what happen to Mata when Mourinho came.

Sorry but not even Pellegrini does that.

And he is supposed to be a lesser manager to Mourinho.

Mourinho is past it, and the sooner we move on the better.

It's a myth that Mata just lost form when Mourinho came here, in fact it was second half of the season the year before his formed bombed south, and right now he is the one up for the most critisicm with United fans.

I saw a lot more penetration, movement, pace in our attacks and definitely more decisiveness, even though that last one is still a work in progress.

We created more chances in 1 league game than in our last 5/6 league games put together. It wasn't just about effort, there was a lot of quality and class on show.

To be honest, I wouldn't read too much into today's game considering it was Sunderland. The next few games will tell us - Watford, Man United and Crystal Palace.

I think longevity in football is a rare item that is fated to complete extinction - had the same opinion when Mou arrived but I expected him to be here for 5 seasons.

Does he seem to have problems with managing a team beyond three seasons? It does seem the case, it seems like he burns too many bridges while building others. he's a winner and his resume speaks for itself. Despite what many will say here, he won a lot, in a short period of time and although those trophies have been diminishing in numbers the last few years compared to his best years, that's also a life circle.

So in times were long-term management seems more and more unlikely, I don't know why people are so bitter about it and are already ranting about him only lasting a couple of season whether that is at United or Madrid. Well, that's enough for today's realities.

The only guy I thought could last over a decade on a team because of their identification, not only with the person, but with his style was Pep at Barcelona. The moment he asked out I knew stories like Fergie's and now the ongoing Wenger's were going to be past stories to count.

Mourinho should learn from his mistakes - starting by acknowledging he makes them, instead of blaming everyone and their mothers - and reflect about how he manages the relationships. Leaving a job after 2-3 years is normal and even okay these days. The thing with Mourinho is the pattern of how he's been leaving and the common denominator is alienating relationships.

The bitterness is nothing to do with his short termism but the chaos he leaves behind. if he wants to leave after three seasons, then that's fine but why leave the club in such a mess? He did the same at Madrid, leaving them in a mess and Ancelotti had to come in and clean up his mess.

Guardiola will be leaving Bayern and he will do it in a respectful way; on good terms with everyone and the club just as strong as when he arrived.

To be honest, I wouldn't read too much into today's game considering it was Sunderland. The next few games will tell us - Watford, Man United and Crystal Palace.

Unfortunately, until further notice, the likes of Sunderland are our competition, mate. Let's not forget, it wasn't too long ago Bournemouth came to the Bridge and beat us comfortably

Courtois: "I didn't have a problem with the manager. You'd have to ask the other players about them" #cfc @bbc5live

lol

can you actually give a source. cos if this does not prove, then i must say some people are simply DELUDED.

I think longevity in football is a rare item that is fated to complete extinction - had the same opinion when Mou arrived but I expected him to be here for 5 seasons.

Does he seem to have problems with managing a team beyond three seasons? It does seem the case, it seems like he burns too many bridges while building others. he's a winner and his resume speaks for itself. Despite what many will say here, he won a lot, in a short period of time and although those trophies have been diminishing in numbers the last few years compared to his best years, that's also a life circle.

So in times were long-term management seems more and more unlikely, I don't know why people are so bitter about it and are already ranting about him only lasting a couple of season whether that is at United or Madrid. Well, that's enough for today's realities.

The only guy I thought could last over a decade on a team because of their identification, not only with the person, but with his style was Pep at Barcelona. The moment he asked out I knew stories like Fergie's and now the ongoing Wenger's were going to be past stories to count.

Mourinho should learn from his mistakes - starting by acknowledging he makes them, instead of blaming everyone and their mothers - and reflect about how he manages the relationships. Leaving a job after 2-3 years is normal and even okay these days. The thing with Mourinho is the pattern of how he's been leaving and the common denominator is alienating relationships.

Great post Barbara.......Essentially Jose's time span at any club should be, and has been with us, three years and no more.

The bitterness is nothing to do with his short termism but the chaos he leaves behind. if he wants to leave after three seasons, then that's fine but why leave the club in such a mess? He did the same at Madrid, leaving them in a mess and Ancelotti had to come in and clean up his mess.

Guardiola will be leaving Bayern and he will do it in a respectful way; on good terms with everyone and the club just as strong as when he arrived.

I didn't mean people relived he left, but people who are already spreading their opinions of how his supposed reign in United will be.

i feel like he betrayed them

I feel like 90% people doesnt have a clue. From media to fans yet they make all this asumptions that make everyone toxic from management to players and that reflects chelsea public picture in all wrong directions...

End of the day you people support chelsea fc. It would be nice to just focus on football and not talk about who is bigger cunt than other without actual evidence.

At least Im gonna do it because it makes no point pointing at any player or Mourinho when I dont know the real story.

can you actually give a source. cos if this does not prove, then i must say some people are simply DELUDED.

What point do you actualy want to prove?

Its clear players and Mou werent in same direction. Why no one will know.

Mou is now gone, we won today and players turned up. Might well now have a chance to win something and if lucky get to top 4 because we have a chance.

I dont understand do you people want whole squad out or what?? Calling them cunts and booing without any evidence. I dont like what they did but they also brought us the title last year. Same Hazard and Costa many people call cunt and boo nowdays.

I hope people support the club, the management and players no matter what. Because booing them will further kill their wish to play for us. And i for one dont want our best players to leave the club because right now we dont have buying power and you guys are kidding only yourselves if you want players like Hazard out just because they dont like Mou or dont play well this season. End of the day he and others are still top top players.

What point do you actualy want to prove?

Its clear players and Mou werent in same direction. Why no one will know.

Mou is now gone, we won today and players turned up. Might well now have a chance to win something and if lucky get to top 4 because we have a chance.

I dont understand do you people want whole squad out or what?? Calling them cunts and booing without any evidence. I dont like what they did but they also brought us the title last year. Same Hazard and Costa many people call cunt and boo nowdays.

I hope people support the club, the management and players no matter what. Because booing them will further kill their wish to play for us. And i for one dont want our best players to leave the club because right now we dont have buying power and you guys are kidding only yourselves if you want players like Hazard out just because they dont like Mou or dont play well this season. End of the day he and others are still top top players.

the point that i want to prove is that the players actually and intentionally screwed the club because of their problems with jose.

it is not the point of players just "not playing well", its the point of players intentionally not pplaying well. and there is a massive difference in them.

i know jose is gone, and i would have been happier if it was sooner. now we have no chance of making top4, forget winning the league.

as for getting us the title last year, jose got us the title too. if he is fired, so should the players be. as for not getting players cos we have no buying power, well, i ll be happy with watching players who actually give a crap about the club, rather than players who clearly who give us to the dogs, if things did not go their way.

the point that i want to prove is that the players actually and intentionally screwed the club because of their problems with jose.

it is not the point of players just "not playing well", its the point of players intentionally not pplaying well. and there is a massive difference in them.

i know jose is gone, and i would have been happier if it was sooner. now we have no chance of making top4, forget winning the league.

as for getting us the title last year, jose got us the title too. if he is fired, so should the players be. as for not getting players cos we have no buying power, well, i ll be happy with watching players who actually give a crap about the club, rather than players who clearly who give us to the dogs, if things did not go their way.

I'm sure some had problems with him, who wouldn't with his tactics , but accusations of purposely throwing games are baseless , and a waste of time

Courtois: "I didn't have a problem with the manager. You'd have to ask the other players about them" #cfc @bbc5live

lol

No surprise:

Although it is believed that Mourinho's opinion does not include goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois, who Mourinho will try and sign should he return to management with one of the continent's big spenders.

They both like each other very much, he will come for him, i think Courtois would like to work with Jose again.

Will be a very bad loss for Chelsea, but that's what Roman wanted.