The Mourinho Thread

The club should have held out until January 1st then fucked the 'offended' players off.

Well I'm glad you're not in charge of the club. By January we'd have been knee deep in relegation and next season we would be playing in the championship. The club made the right decision, the team is winning again and that's all matters. If you love Jose so much stop supporting the club and go support whatever club appoints him next. I'm glad he's been sacked.

Wouldn't be suprised if he's at united by monday. Even the fans at redcafe seems to want him instead of LvG now.

Good luck with that. They deserve each other. Their fans will be sick of him already in the 1st few months.

I can only hope that Mourinho ends up at Man Utd and he does exactly what he did here this season: lead them to one point above the relegation zone; embarrasses both himself and the club on a weekly basis; produces utterly joyless football and causes such a volatile environment that his players stop playing for him.

Ahh, I can only dream.

He's already gone yet you're wishing more misery on him (I don't give a toss about United). Did he poke your eyes out or something when you asked for an autograph?

Fun fact, he brought good times and success to the club whether you like it or not. This means that he like so many of our contributing players/staff past or present at least deserve our respect.

I feel like players really betrayed him...

you are one of us JOSE

I guess the reason why Mata was so shit when Mourinho came get's no mention?

Our two time players of the years and now is bad when this guy comes around and start forcing people to his way?

The same thing has happen to the players this season to what happen to Mata when Mourinho came.

Sorry but not even Pellegrini does that.

And he is supposed to be a lesser manager to Mourinho.

Mourinho is past it, and the sooner we move on the better.

Well I'm glad you're not in charge of the club. By January we'd have been knee deep in relegation and next season we would be playing in the championship. The club made the right decision, the team is winning again and that's all matters. If you love Jose so much stop supporting the club and go support whatever club appoints him next. I'm glad he's been sacked.

You know?? Sometimes Moral Fibre and integrity counts for more than three points. "The team is winning again"?? Now, I would applaud that sweeping statement if they have just horsed Citeh 5-0, but we beat, Sunderland, very possibly the worst team in the league. We did win games under Jose you know.

I've seen my club in the championship before, albeit it many moons ago, its actually quite a novel feeling and, what it tends to do, is rid your club of the lightweight, fair weather fans. Not that I want us in the championship, you understand, but I'd still be there if we were.

Below is a link to a thread on RedCafe called:

Why Is Juan Mata such a coward in possession?

He hasn't gone guns blazing at United either,but I guess we should still blame Jose for that.

A lot of them blame the manager to be fair.....kinda the same thing I was saying.