The Mourinho Thread

Roman > José > every other fucker at the club.

People only give a shit because Eva is a female and hot. If it was some spotty male teenager, people wouldn't really give a shit. José is flexing his muscles, but this is possibly also just pure bollocks. We'll see on Sunday. Ultimately Eva is replaceable. José, not quite so.

This.

Chelsea fans courting arsenal fans mindset should get their priorities right.

Guardiola personally insulted his med team of more than 15 years and heaven didn't fall.

This.

Chelsea fans courting arsenal fans mindset should get their priorities right.

Guardiola personally insulted his med team of more than 15 years and heaven didn't fall.

Because he didn't give a shit what they thought of him, he is off next summer and all he cares about is what he wants at Bayern atm. He also knows that since he is the most wanted manager in the world he can do whatever the fuck he wants and still get any job in the world, basically similar to Jose for much of his career until recently.

I thought Jose would change his way and adopt a more Sir Alex long term approach to managing on his comeback but incidents like yesterday prove this is not the case sadly.

It's probably to do with her going on social media and thanking people for support.

She wasn't supposed to discuss controversial club matters publicly if we're being honest with ourselves. Who knows whether she broke a rule in her contract she signed.

She wasn't supposed to discuss controversial club matters publicly if we're being honest with ourselves. Who knows whether she broke a rule in her contract she signed.

Most possibly. Unfortunately its being used to feed the hate brigade.

I'm still not buying the banned reports until matchday. If it is indeed true he's a complete & utter moron. Borderline sexist as well. No sane human being would hold a grudge over a professional doing his or her job.

This has nothing to do with her being hot, Guardiola was hammered for getting his backroom staff sacked as well.

Because he didn't give a shit what they thought of him, he is off next summer and all he cares about is what he wants at Bayern atm. He also knows that since he is the most wanted manager in the world he can do whatever the fuck he wants and still get any job in the world, basically similar to Jose for much of his career until recently.

I thought Jose would change his way and adopt a more Sir Alex long term approach to managing on his comeback but incidents like yesterday prove this is not the case sadly.

It's too early to say Mourinho wants to run away from another club. Mourinho has gone to big clubs all around the world, he has no desire for another adventure. He's not in his forties anymore, Mourinho's family wants to be in England, his own son is training as a keeper in London, daughter schools here. It's no longer easy for Mourinho to run away just like that because its more complicated.

Be calm about Mourinho's future and leave media speculation for arsenal and Liverpool fans to gobble up on.

It's too early to say Mourinho wants to run away from another club. Mourinho has gone to big clubs all around the world, he has no desire for another adventure. He's not in his forties anymore, Mourinho's family wants to be in England, his own son is training as a keeper in London, daughter schools here. It's no longer easy for Mourinho to run away just like that because its more complicated.

Be calm about Mourinho's future and leave media speculation for arsenal and Liverpool fans to gobble up on.

I know, I don't think he actively wants to get out as evident by the new contract but at the same time what I am saying is his way of managing usually create conflicts everywhere he goes and it looks like it is no different now. I just really want him to change his way to fit in with a more selfless approach instead of it just being all about him showing who is the boss at the club.

His way needs to change a bit or he won't last long here even if both him and us want him to in my opinion.

Yep.

Even Bayern fans didn't make this much noise when Guardiola severed ties with their top medical staff and he'd been there for years.

Where did you get your information?

Bayern fans and jurnolists were quite upset when that happened. their medical were enormously respected btw

I don't care that she is woman or what. This is typical mou who blames everyone for shit football and result. The season just started if we continue with bad result... His list of excuse will grow and grow. Done this throughout his career when he starts losing.