The Mourinho Thread

Yeah I agree, but loving Mourinho as a Chelsea fan isn't about blindly agreeing with everything he does, my main gripe Is their are some people that not only fail to show the basic bit of respect to a manager that's done so much for us but can't respect the fact that there will be fans that will love and in some cases idolize him for the great moments he's brought up.

That's my gripe, criticism I don't have a problem with and even join I with when I see fit (like after PSG).

You keep banging on about respect for him time and time again...but I have yet to see anyone truly disrespect him. If you want to see real disrespect google some of the articles about his time at Madrid where the fans virtually attacked his car, insulted him and his wife, children among other despicable acts.

This is not disrespect imo, this is valid criticism from concerns at this time and most of the points people point out are also valid like his sometime overly negative tactics and off field antics as he shown recently. By disrespect it would be something like asking him to be sacked after last season because we were out of CL at the last 16 and lost to Bradford...etc.

But if you think something like this is disrespect you will find reality quite harsh, Arsenal fans virtually calling Wenger out now after every defeat despite him being their best manager in history, same with Real Madrid, Barcelona when their team struggle and same with MU under Moyes. Basically it is the same at every club, we are not exception.

If he did this wouldn't even be a debate but nation wide couverage as she could press charges :D but in this modern day especially with all the ferminism talk and the timing of this makes it seems like huge. Oh and the fact that she is not just some newcomer means most fans are automatically attracted to her and bound to her defence.

Honestly would you be pissed if you work hard to get to where you are and then just because of one 'tiny mistake' in your boss's eyes you are certainly back to square one? At least that is the look it is giving from the outside. Now maybe she will come out later and says it was her own choice or something which would end this debate once and for all but until then this will look REALLY BAD on the club and Mourinho's part.

This isn't going to look really bad on the club. It's a complete non-issue. This story hasn't gotten attention because of modern day feminism or any other such nonsense. It's gotten attention because the back pages these days are effectively gossip columns for men. It's like HELLO! Sports edition. Case in point, your post at the top of this page talking about fans defending players when they allegedly dip the wick. Who cares? Why are grown men worried about who John Terry or Wayne Rooney leaves it in? It's ridiculous.

This forum, Twitter, you name it. Grown men lose themselves when the moderately attractive Eva Carneiro makes an appearance. It's like they've never seen a women before. Anyway, at least if she gets binned we'll never see those pictures that clearly aren't her ever again. It's the little things I suppose...

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9945593/chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho-bans-team-doctor-eva-carneiro-from-matchday-bench

Now it is official :/ if we lose to City really dark time ahead for the club, hope we can ride out of this. A win at City and a couple of new signings would help.

Erm maybe Cech got a choice too and it is clearly HE WANTED TO STAY IN LONDON. You don't put the middle finger up to your best GK in history simply for 'football reasons', even if he wins the next 3 BPL with Arsenal he still deserves to do whatever he wants after 11 years with us and what he has done for the club.

If a players has a contract with Chelsea it means WE HAVE A 1st CHOICE.

You keep banging on about respect for him time and time again...but I have yet to see anyone truly disrespect him. If you want to see real disrespect google some of the articles about his time at Madrid where the fans virtually attacked his car, insulted him and his wife, children among other despicable acts.

This is not disrespect imo, this is valid criticism from concerns at this time and most of the points people point out are also valid like his sometime overly negative tactics and off field antics as he shown recently. By disrespect it would be something like asking him to be sacked after last season because we were out of CL at the last 16 and lost to Bradford...etc.

But if you think something like this is disrespect you will find reality quite harsh, Arsenal fans virtually calling Wenger out now after every defeat despite him being their best manager in history, same with Real Madrid, Barcelona when their team struggle and same with MU under Moyes. Basically it is the same at every club, we are not exception.

Someone told him to go fuck himself before the Carping Cup finAl vs Spurs, Tinshe4 I think, now Vybz Kartel, just to put a random example out there.

That's not to mention people that do love Jose for what he does and has done for the club getting dismissed as fanboys or blind followers, that's 10000 times worse still.

Funny thing is she was the second to run on the pitch

and im still sticking to the fact that if she was a bloke or a munter nobody would give two fucks

It's probably to do with her going on social media and thanking people for support.

Someone told him to go fuck himself before the Carping Cup finAl vs Spurs, Tinshe4 I think, now Vybz Kartel, just to put a random example out there.

That's not to mention people that do love Jose for what he does and has done for the club getting dismissed as fanboys or blind followers, that's 10000 times worse still.

Ah then those people are not true supporters and that is what I called 'disrespect' as well. Still I don't see that often which means they represent a tiny amount of Chelsea fans in real life and probably on forum as well.

I agree there should be a balance between, but looks like it is easier to be said than done.

Btw just a coincidence but for some reason Klopp, Ancelotti, Pep are all going to be available for free next summer...virtually all the candidates everyone thought that can replace Jose one day are happen to be free at the same time. This is too early to say but IF AND IT IS A BIG IF this season ends with us being trophyless and Jose continuing to burn bridges like he did at Madrid so players like Oscar...etc start to turn on him, we would have no difficult at all finding a good replacement and I am sure everyone of us have one of those 3 as our favorite choice.

Would make the club looks like mugs though :/ sacking yet another manager after giving him 4 years deal the previous year but then again if these type of things keep on happening I see it is not entirely the club's fault. Meh this is all a mess, I thought Jose changed it for good in 2013 and looks to settle down, but atm looks like that is unlikely. You can never change a beast I guess.