The Mourinho Thread

The arrogance of Brendan and all the other purists are amazing.

They just roll out their default tactics because it's the "right way" and whenever manager's counter those extremely arrogant tactics they throw their toys out of the pram and scream anti football.

Manager's like that is what will ruin this sport, not one's who adopt and appreciate tactics, as much as the fans hated Rafa, I'll sooner have him back at this club than appoint any member of purist FC.

Just read somewhere that Real and Perez want Jose back and that they are ready to release Ramos with whom Jose didn't have a good relationship.

Lolled.

Florentino Perez is quietly dismantling the leadership group which regularly butted heads with Mourinho during his time in charge (El Pais)

Florentino Perez is ready to sell Sergio Ramos with the long-term aim of tempting Jose Mourinho back from Chelsea. (El Pais) #RMCF #CFC

he has stated he doesn't want to sell him.

¿..?

Florentino Perez is quietly dismantling the leadership group which regularly butted heads with Mourinho during his time in charge (El Pais)

Florentino Perez is ready to sell Sergio Ramos with the long-term aim of tempting Jose Mourinho back from Chelsea. (El Pais) #RMCF #CFC

According to reports, the reason that F. Perez is ready to let go Ramos is because he is asking for a raise 10M to renew and the club not want to give him.

On a different note, just to add this. The thing is Mourinho can't really seriously oppose Cech going to Arsenal and not be viewed as being disingenuous at best and a hypocrite at worst (not that I'm calling him one, because I'm not) since he said something to the effect of, and we all know Jose loves his own voice, "if Abramovich lets me go, he has no qualms about managing an English rival".

I see no hypocrisy in this. The reason why Mourinho is opposed to this is because Cech is a goalkeeper WC, not because he is a Chelsea legend. From his point of view, looks like a bad move the club's decision to strengthen a direct rival, this has nothing to do with loyalty or feelings.

Pellegrini: "Mourinho takes credit for everything."

11667440_892658190809001_722813071448314

11403006_892658237475663_328359412454053

:rolleyes:

:ermm::ermm:

Don't you see; Mourinho tells everyone to use one hand while he uses two. And he is the only one not smiling so that he can grab all the attention and headlines( like,Unlike his staff; Mourinho not satisfied with monthly award, etc.) . Not to mention he is standing in the middle. :tiphat:

Pellegrini: "Mourinho takes credit for everything."

11667440_892658190809001_722813071448314

11403006_892658237475663_328359412454053

:rolleyes:

Pellegrini is easily one of the biggest hypocrites in the Premier League as well as being a disgusting sore loser. Some of his disgusting comments about Mourinho are 'ignored' by the media.

Could you imagine the state of the media if Mourinho had been saying all that about Pellegrini?

Tony Cascarino: "The difference between Chelsea and their rivals is the manager" #CFC (Sky)

Tony Cascarino: "I believe if Mourinho was manager of Arsenal, he’d have won the league. Likewise with City. That’s the quality he brings"

Tony Cascarino: "John Terry said Petr Cech is worth 15 points. Maybe so. Mourinho is worth more than that to Chelsea." (Sky) #CFC #AFC #MCFC

No kidding. It's just like Fergie at Manchester United. Was worth probably at least 10-15 points a season.