The Mourinho Thread

Mourinho on defensive tactics: "You have to be a good driver to park the bus. I give credit to drivers. It takes time to learn this." #CFC

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] This man is a clown lol

His declarations to a Colombian Journalist in DirecTV Sports:

About Falcao:

"It hurts me that people in England believe that Falcao is who was seen on Manchester United. He is a player I know, that I follow since he was in Atletico Madrid and if I can help Falcao to reach his level, I will "

About Cuadrado:

"In four or five months he has been with us, he began an adaptation that is not easy. And he was champion, has won a Cup, and that will always be in his career. He has suffered, and it is normal, one thing is to play in Italy and one in England. One thing is to play Fiorentina and over at Chelsea. And it is not easy to come here in January, a team that is winning and who is playing well, and adapt to another system: Fiorentina played with five defenders, we do four, "
"People don't know Cuadrado yet. We have followed him in Italy, Udinese, When I headed to Inter. I've seen him play many times and is a guy that I have many hopes for next season. I hope that in the Copa America can feed their self-esteem, his ego, He can feel joy of playing ".
I extracted this to a Colombian newspaper, If i Can see the complete interview, I will write here something interesting that he had said.

Falcao done and dusted, it seems. That kind of words what I want to hear from him, if he decided to sign Falcao actually.

Interesting words about Cuadrado. But if I could remember, I think I heard that kind of tune when he talked about Salah too last season. Basically I would think the same chance will be given. Couple as starter, but most come as a subs, he need to make a positive impacts, if not, in January he will gone by the wind.