• Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Torres
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Ba (sub)
    • Chris Foy (Referee)

The referees female relations do this:

If spouses they use maiden name.

If daughters-sisters they use husband's name.

In this way the family is on the take from rival clubs and no one notices.

I don't know to what extent this trickery takes place in UK.

The referees female relations do this:

If spouses they use maiden name.

If daughters-sisters they use husband's name.

In this way the family is on the take from rival clubs and no one notices.

I don't know to what extent this trickery takes place in UK.

What the fuck... I can't comprehend what you just said, maybe I'm just too drunk :carlo:

Everything seems to have been said already, so i'll just say two things:

(1) Ramires is never average: he is either good or he is absolutely fucking abysmal.A friend of mine put the nail on the head when he said he's more of an athlete than a footballer. A squad player in my eyes. We should be looking for a player on Matic's level in the summer.

(2) Better to get a kick in the teeth now when we're 6 points ahead instead of at one of the final hurdles. I know City still have games in hand, but the best we can hope for is that this experience puts more drive in some players who currently need it, i.e. Oscar and Willian.

This "Foy is a cunt" thing is for pussies. I'd add Arsenal and Liverpool fans here too.

OK, he did everything in his power to stop us from getting the three points here but move on. We were shit too and that's not a secret anymore. We're on a streak of poor games. Oscar was a mess (again!), Ramires was a mess (again!), Torres was Torres (again!)

The only positive in this game is Ramires' sending off and I hope he gets a long ban (eight games would be perfect). I was never a fan of him and if Chelsea wants to have a shot at winning the title then this guy should stay away from the 1st team. Still, I think we're a striker and a world class midfielder away from winning the title.

Defence was rock solid again, Matic is such a beast and some players need to wake up before it's too late. And Jose should end this striker rotation shit. Eto'o is by far our best striker, but everytime he scores, the next game he's either benched or in the stands.

Fair play to Delph, what a great goal.

Onwards and upwards!

I know no one wants to hear this, but Villa were robbed from a win at the Bridge earlier this season. It's football it happens.

What I am disappointed and disgusted by is what Ramires did right there at the end. He's let the whole team down. I'm not sure our title chances can survive this.

True words...thing is most Chelsea defeats leave a bad taste that lingers for a long time in my case, but this one won't, I feel.... Games away against the likes of Everton and Villa, never hold much water for me these days...A win is ALWAYS fantastic, but don't really give s*** about any other type of result for these games...

And also...I haven't watched this game...but even then I can't stand Chris Foy...When I saw 2 red cards and Mourinho sent off...I somehow knew that he would be at the bottom of this...Would be great if we could give him the Clattenburg treatment...