• Ramires
    • Willian
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Torres
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Ba (sub)
    • Chris Foy (Referee)

Fabian Delph adds his name to an illustrious list of players that have scored against us that includes, but is not limited to, such top talents as Ireland, Assaidi, Altidore, Sigurrdson, Naismith, and Anichebe. You can't make this shit up.

My seven year old boy tonight asks this question......

"Dad why do refs get away wit so many bad decisions, what happens to them"

That's from a seven year old

ASk your mother she knows everything and does what she wants ,, before I married her ,,she was called Christine Foy

To be honest, we had it coming.

Yes, Champions scrap wins like we did in some of our recent matches where we looked appalling, but I think this was our second hardest fixture since we've taken the top position (the hardest being Liverpool).

There was a very slight chance we wouldn't drop points for 10, 11 matches, the same way if very likely that City, Arsenal and Liverpool won't too. I think we lost some of the edge, but we're very much there. The day City has the same amount of matches as we do, we'll see where we really stand (does anyone know where that will be? I've seen one of their postponed matches rescheduled, but only one).

today we weren't as bad as other days, but I think we're too shy and ineffective in the attack. We created absolutely nothing.

We didn't only play with ten, we played against 12 the whole time, and in the first half, against 13. Foy is HIDEOUS, I hate him and have all sort of homicidal feelings towards him.

Our attack was terrible (all of them, without exception) and the day Torres is assured to never wear a Chelsea shirt again, it'll be the happiest for me. I can't with that scum anymore. Oscar and Willian need to get their shit together and Hazard needs to be more objective in matches like this...

Calmed down a bit,

Makes you laugh it's the best we've played for a few games and we lose to this shit team.

Foys a cunt who's never liked us, it's like Terry's fucked his wife and he'll do anything to fuck us over the bitter twisted cunt.

Ok maybe I haven't calmed down lol.

Torres, shurrle and ramires have to go without doubt.

And to make things worse I'll have to put up with listening to that wife beating dogging fuck Stan collymore on Talksport.

I need a hug.

I forgot what it felt like to have so many dubious decisions go against us... Thanks for the reminder, Foy almost had a season where you hadn't completely robbed us.

Okay about the game as a whole, did Foy make the call on the Matic handball or was it the blind sided linesmen? After seeing it million times it looked like a handball but only if Foy makes the call.

Thought we lacked a bit of cutting edge up top, Torres, Ba, Hazard and Oscar just looked off the pace today... Never really threatened them in good areas. From the outset it looked like a draw.

Ramires... What has happened to Ramires? He has been poor for quite some time now. Might be blessing in disguise to have Ramires out perhaps now we can see more of Matic and Luiz in the holding positions?

Azpilicueta was my man of the match.

Willan's sending off was extremely soft and changed the outcome of the game which to be fair I thought was looking like a draw.

Don't have any time to dwell on a tough loss, Galatasaray and Didier are next, a loss here could be crippling to our title hopes. Just put it out of mind and carry on.... UP THE CHELS!