• Ramires
    • Willian
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Torres
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Ba (sub)
    • Chris Foy (Referee)

Off the top of my head Ovrebo - Barca is the worst game in terms of refereeing. But I'm sure there are other games that are similar to this game.

If we try and see this objectively, we also had many calls that were beneficial for us. Although it's never nice to see, it happens once in awhile. But yeah it does seem that Chris Foy is an absolutely terrible referee.

I agree, referee wise, the Ovrebo game was the worst ever, it cannot get worse than that. But i remember we played good that game. I didn't like the game today, looked like we had no plan.

we lose when we play well and win when we dont..

That's what champions are made of, just ask Man utd and Sir Alex last year. They were pretty much terrible each game and still managed to fork out 1-0 wins consistently. No point on winning 4-0 1 week and then losing 1-0 the next.

Seriously, nobody wants to criticise Mourinho a bit? Why keep the extremely awful/booked Ramires and Willian on the pitch? I don't understand. Since the moment they scored their goal Ivanovic disappeared from his RB place on the pitch and played upfront instead, WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT?

Foy the twat only made it worse.

Azpilicueta is the ultimate hero.

Because you never question Mou. Trust in Jose.

We didn't look like scoring. Torres kept kicking the ball up Villa defenders arses instead of passing. Apart from that Villa were very strong especially with that new guy Foy bossing the midfield. He was outstanding for them. He closed down Willian with a red card for an innocuous foul, but he left the Villa left back Bennet on when he synically took down Ramires when going through. Also Vlaar hacked down Schurrle and only got a Yellow !!! And then to send off Mourinho!!!!!!!!! How we hate playing against any team with Chris Foy in it. We simply cannot beat this guy, he rules the pitch. Pure class he is. BASTARD :rant:

He has to be a Citeh fan, or probably anyone except Chelsea.

HEADS UP GUYS, WE CAN STILL DO THIS....AND EVEN IF WE DONT, WE'VE HAD A GREAT SEASON (SO FAR :getin: )

That was a comedy.

We have to move on from this as soon as possible, its absolutely vital if we want to keep going. There is still a race that we can win. Keep the faith!

that is the spirit, we fight to the finish[emoji35]

Before everyone starts crying..

City will slip still, not over by a long shot.

The title race isn't over, but we should never have been installed as favourites. It's still City's to lose but we need to fight to the end.

For that to happen we need all of the players chipping in, not relying on the Matics and Hazards and the defence. Oscar needs to show the type of form he had earlier in the season and against Southampton whilst Willian simply needs to start contributing.

And that MOTM poll is RAWK-worthy. Can't blame everything on the refs.

Yes of course. It's not like we have eight games remaining, and city have about ten.

How does that justify the blame against him, exactly? Ridiculous. There's a mile of a difference between what the Ref did (that Directly had an impact on the game) than what Jose did. One made actual wrong decisions about clear cut cases (who's already shown his incompetence and blatant bias quite a few times in the past), while the other tried to do the best with what he had all the while being against unfavorable odds.

The ref had no choice, but to call it as he did. Why did Jose get involved at the end? Now, he will be banned, idiot.