• Ramires
    • Willian
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Torres
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Ba (sub)
    • Chris Foy (Referee)

I don't think we were that bad to deserve this. Not great but it doesn't matter cause a) we had a strong looking defence that could deal all the way to the end & b ) we were better and should have scored. Good control of the match up until the red card.

Thankfully we cannot be punished here by FA so let's get it out of our system and move on:

FUCK YOU CHRIS YOU FUCKING SMELLY CUNT. YOU WILL SUCK OUR HUGE BLUE COCK SOME DAY.

Literally the only good thing that came out of today was the fact that Kompany got sent off so City have to deal with Demichelis and Lescott at the back for 3 games.

Kompany will miss only 1 game

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-city-skipper-vincent-kompany-3244771

Ramires was frustrated and a lot of the times hard workers like ramires make bad decisions in the heat of battle. Aston villa players constantly fouled him when he was trying to break forward and that is frustrating to say the least. I know for a fact i Cahill was last man and he took agbonlahor out the way ramires got took out that twat foy would have brought out his red card.k

NOI it doesnt Steve Im amazed it wa s you that blocked it

That blocked what?

I am not saying we played good, far from. He is just a twat and loves to dish out reds against us and kill off ties. When you're towards the end of a game players get tired and to receive a red at this time virtually kills the tie if you have failed to find the lead.

I don't think we were that bad to deserve this. Not great but it doesn't matter cause a) we had a strong looking defence that could deal all the way to the end & b ) we were better and should have scored. Good control of the match up until the red card.

Thankfully we cannot be punished here by FA so let's get it out of our system and move on:

FUCK YOU CHRIS YOU FUCKING SMELLY CUNT. YOU WILL SUCK OUR HUGE BLUE COCK SOME DAY.

We did n't want the one point so the defense was exposed (while we were ten as well !).

What happened here is our forwards got blocked. Torres was useless like broken tank.

How do you score against a packed defense ? I believe some Terry-Everton tactices were needed and the first goal in such situations always comes from a scramble, not method.

We staged a comeback after West Ham debacle. Let's hope.

In the remaining matches City's opponents are on the average somewhat stronger than ours.

I make it 1711 is the rating of the average Chelsea opponent and 1727 is the rating of the average City opponent,

This statistical scale is used to calibrate the national teams that go to Brazil in the summer, but also the clubs of the countries. If you are 100 pts under your opponent it means you need everything to drop right to win. If you are 200 pts under, it means you need a small miracle. So it's a nudge more difficult for City but they have the theoretical point advantage now.

Villa are not featured but Stoke who are at the same points in the league are given then number 1605. We are at 1928. You have to give +100 to Villa because they were playing at home (so they say) so it was the 1705 versus the 1928 (the small miracle !).

January 1st, the last time Oscar and Willian scored in the league. Add that to Ramires scoring like 1 league goal, Lampard in and out of the team and not his usual self, our strikers who nothing more have to be said about, and really, the fact we're even around the top is commendable. Oh and we hardly even score on set-pieces anymore lol.

Hopefully the defenders keep carrying the team till the end of the season, and Mou can fix some of our scoring problems in the summer.

Thanks for ruining my weekend Chelsea, anyways thts the beauty of being a football fan, On a rather more serious note I think at the end of the season we might look back at this Villa game and say that is when we lost the title (Still a long way to go but the way we imploded leaves a lot to be desired, jst look at City for example went down to 10 men but grinded out a result)

January 1st, the last time Oscar and Willian scored in the league. Add that to Ramires scoring like 1 league goal, Lampard in and out of the team and not his usual self, our strikers who nothing more have to be said about, and really, the fact we're even around the top is commendable. Oh and we hardly even score on set-pieces anymore lol.

Hopefully the defenders keep carrying the team till the end of the season, and Mou can fix some of our scoring problems in the summer.

We don't score from set-pieces because Lamps is the only one who can deliver a good set-piece. Matai isn't here anymore. Hazard should take the set-pieces, not corners but set-pieces. He was very good at them in Lille. Don't know why we keep persisting with Willian's pathetic corners to no one in particular.

The future isn't bright if we don't win a trophy this season...

we love to win trophy but the taste for it has gone too strong you started bitching. Even some question Jose credibility?? That mean if we are sitting where united are I believe Jose would been gone but u guy who blaspheme the will be punish by eating your words. Boss Jose You Rock let go

Some of the shit ive seen around the net wanting Foy to die is a joke people need to grow up. yes foy was shit, but we were awful last night. we now need city to lose two games and tbh after there game yesterday I dont think they will. and we cannot drop any more points.