• Ramires
    • Willian
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Torres
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Ba (sub)
    • Chris Foy (Referee)

Can a manager be suspended for speaking about the ref or just fined?

If just fined I wish José would speak his mind and tell the truth about how fucking disgraceful Foy was/is. He's paid so well that a fine would be a drop in the ocean. At least then the FA would hopefully not allow him to ref our matches in the future.

There seriously needs to be a review of his performances. I've seen MANY clubs' supporters complaining about how shit he is yet he still gets out in charge of important matches and fucks the result.

Chris Foy again shows he is the worst ref for is ability to ruin matches, he's just borderline good enough for the league to even consider him anyways. I'm honestly starting to believe he does this bullshit to get back at all the hate he has received over the last few years. He has no idea what a tackle is supposed to be.

I know no one wants to hear this, but Villa were robbed from a win at the Bridge earlier this season. It's football it happens.

What I am disappointed and disgusted by is what Ramires did right there at the end. He's let the whole team down. I'm not sure our title chances can survive this.

Karma. It's a bitch, ain't it?

Same. If not for Villa's brilliant finish, our lack of finishing and some rotten luck, we'd have won. But this is football, what can you do.

Same. If not for Villa's brilliant finish, our lack of finishing and some rotten luck, we'd have won. But this is football, what can you do.

KTFand KTBFFH

This day just turned out great lol. First City win game paying with 10 men, deserved too, and we lose to fucking Villa. Can things get any worse? We'll see that tomorrow

stick around we have had Many MUch worse days than this

Ive calmed down a bit. We have a good squad for the future, a few key transfers in the summer and we are set. We might not win the league this year but we are top without playing a striker and have the best defence in the league. Whatever happens, we as Chelsea fans can hold our heads high. With Mourinho at our helm the future is bright.

P.s. The celebrations from the Aston Villa players was cringe worthy.

Ive calmed down a bit. We have a good squad for the future, a few key transfers in the summer and we are set. We might not win the league this year but we are top without playing a striker and have the best defence in the league. Whatever happens, we as Chelsea fans can hold our heads high. With Mourinho at our helm the future is bright.

P.s. The celebrations from the Aston Villa players was cringe worthy.

The future isn't bright if we don't win a trophy this season...

It was their cup final and a stage where people like Delph get their fame and Villa get told their 'explosive pace' is great.

They celebrate because they can, they weren't any good they had a ref that wanted them to win this.

Peckers up and shout blue from the. Roof tops