Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

53 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

So what? Oscar posted a photo from Paris Today. Is he joining PSG or then?

I understand these spots used to have relevance, but nowadays you can have medical and sign your contract even in different continent than the club you are joining. No point of these photos anymore.

6 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

I understand these spots used to have relevance, but nowadays you can have medical and sign your contract even in different continent than the club you are joining. No point of these photos anymore.

Think this photo along with the BBC report that the new ownership should be finalised in the next several hours has justified suspicions. 

Edited by MoroccanBlue

56 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Yeah 😂😂😂😂😂😂

On 14/05/2022 at 21:53, Pizy said:

An older striker like Lewa who has accomplished everything choosing to come to the most difficult league? Can’t imagine him wanting that.

Can go chill in Barcelona and score a bucket load against more farmers like he has in Germany for another couple of seasons. Look at what Auba has done there compared to how horrendous he was at Arse.

Would say thats a bit outrageous to say re Aubamayang, he scored like 10 PL goals in his first half a season when he signed for Arsenal, then 22 in his first full season, 22 again in his second season and then 10 in a injury hit season prior to falling out Arteta. He was anything but horrendous in the PL. Couldn’t be further away from the truth. 

And IIRC Lamps tried to sign him here prior to him signing that huge contract renewal. Aye 

And also by that logic on Lewa I am guessing your not expecting much from Haaland at City then? Or anyone else from the Bundesliga? I mean Lewa will score goals at any level, at any club. Like Benzema. Like Ronaldo.  It wouldn’t even be in doubt, you don’t do what he’s done in world football over the past 10 years and not be capable of playing in the PL. I mean Ronaldo carried Man Utd. At 37.

Edited by OneMoSalah

40 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Would say thats a bit outrageous to say re Aubamayang, he scored like 10 PL goals in his first half a season when he signed for Arsenal, then 22 in his first full season, 22 again in his second season and then 10 in a injury hit season prior to falling out Arteta. He was anything but horrendous in the PL. Couldn’t be further away from the truth. 

And IIRC Lamps tried to sign him here prior to him signing that huge contract renewal. Aye 

And also by that logic on Lewa I am guessing your not expecting much from Haaland at City then? Or anyone else from the Bundesliga? I mean Lewa will score goals at any level, at any club. Like Benzema. Like Ronaldo.  It wouldn’t even be in doubt, you don’t do what he’s done in world football over the past 10 years and not be capable of playing in the PL. I mean Ronaldo carried Man Utd. At 37.

You’re now the second person to misinterpret what I said about Auba at Arse. What I meant was (and thought it was bloody obvious) referring to what he was like when he left Arse, not his overall time there. He was absolutely dreadful for months before he forced himself out. He was shockingly bad on the pitch and some Arse supporters had turned on him.

Leeds reject £46m Raphinha bid from Barcelona after Premier League safety as star 'agrees transfer terms'

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1614413/Leeds-transfer-news-46m-Raphinha-Barcelona-Premier-League-latest-gossip

Leeds United have rejected an initial £46million bid from Barcelona for star winger Raphinha following their Premier League survival. With the 2021-22 league season concluded, the La Liga outfit are stepping up their attempts to sign Raphinha as Xavi Hernandez's rebuild continues.

5 hours ago, Mário César said:

jesus would be nice, I Think

He has a penchant for missing the target though., right?

We need a striker with nerves of steel. Like a Costa or Drogba.

If not, would rather we stick with Havertz, Mount, Gallagher and Pulisic to see if they can improve their goal tally from last season.

20 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

He has a penchant for missing the target though., right?

We need a striker with nerves of steel. Like a Costa or Drogba.

If not, would rather we stick with Havertz, Mount, Gallagher and Pulisic to see if they can improve their goal tally from last season.

in the minute equivalent of his last 3.5 full seasons (around 3800 per season)

Jesus has 96 goals

46 assists

for Citeh

142 total goals produced

41 goals produced per season over a full season's minutes