Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

lol, Real Plastics on suicide watch

I think he’ll still leave within the next year or two..just PSG will get a transfer fee and unless the spanish clubs get their finances sorted then it won’t be them. 

Perisic, Kamara and Dembele would all be superb signings that fill gaps and provide quality in our squad for free transfers, helping to maximise time and resources on other pressing needs such as centre back.

It's a shame that it looks like the sanctions are going to leave us in a position where we can't pursue these opportunities.

12 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Perisic, Kamara and Dembele would all be superb signings that fill gaps and provide quality in our squad for free transfers, helping to maximise time and resources on other pressing needs such as centre back.

It's a shame that it looks like the sanctions are going to leave us in a position where we can't pursue these opportunities.

watching him boss the game now, I am SO pissed that we did not grab Nico Schlotterbeck for CB!

🤬

real deal beast

ad9196fe6a8f2db2c4475a63bd6e54b5.jpg

The Daily Bee: Nico Schlotterbeck Turns Down Bayern Munich for Borussia  Dortmund - Fear The Wall

Edited by Vesper

Hope Dembele to PSG is bogus but I have a feeling it’s not. He’ll just be riding their bench more often than not but the draw of playing in Paris as a Frenchman is likely too strong.

He’d be great as our marquee attacking signing on a free. 😔

17 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Hope Dembele to PSG is bogus but I have a feeling it’s not. He’ll just be riding their bench more often than not but the draw of playing in Paris as a Frenchman is likely too strong.

He’d be great as our marquee attacking signing on a free. 😔

Angel di Maria: Argentina winger to play his final Paris St-Germain game on Saturday

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61531889

34 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Angel di Maria: Argentina winger to play his final Paris St-Germain game on Saturday

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61531889

How often did Di Maria start? I haven’t watched a single minute of PSG outside of the CL. 

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Shoot Me GIF - Shootme Pew Dead GIFs

In all honesty I'd love a player with his individual brilliance because we've sorely lacked a player of that ilk since Hazard left, I'd just rather go without the other drama that would come with a player like him. His fitness record has been questionable his whole PSG career too, he averages less than 20 league games a year. 

On 20/05/2022 at 18:42, Blue Armour said:

Yes. Not necessarily.

And where did I say it was only up to CBs to defend headers?

It wasn't aimed at you specifically, I just don't believe you have to be 6 ft + to be a very good centre half. Especially when we are taking about 80mm difference from say kounde to ruban dias.

Feels like nearly every player we’ve been linked with is going to have their future sewn up before we even have a chance to speak with them. 

And never mind being in the back foot in terms incomings, us not having an owner in place yet will cause a delay in getting rid of our own players as well.