Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

PSG or Inter are probably the only two realistic options. Atletico could be an outside shot with them getting rid of Suarez & are happy to spend big on a CF (just look at Morata).

Good shout for Atleti, I forgot about them. Think Rom would do well there actually.

13 minutes ago, whats happening said:

give them 100 million and lukaku

If he was 27, the hell yes he was worth £175m to £200m

ages 27 to 33

7 seasons

319 goals for club

52 for country

371 total

09cc87668189f95700c2f967baa56904.png

Edited by Vesper

14 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Unless an Italian club comes in with a loan offer, where could Rom even possibly go otherwise? Don’t know where some of you expect him to be moved to. 

The only destination that really makes sense would be Milan since Zlatan and Giroud are ancient. But would he go there with his Inter history and professing his undying love for that club?

Our best chance of any kind of dramatic move went out the window with Spuds securing 4th today. I could’ve seen a Kane for Rom swap since Conte loves him and Kane would’ve been itching to leave without CL footy.

Think we have to accept that Lukaku will be a Chelsea player next season. Just have to hope that we build a strong enough team that our whole season doesn’t depend on him scoring 20+ like it did this one. 

I dont know. Someone has to be a mug and take him on! Hopefully he can turn into something next season...

How lovely he features in quite a few worst signing articles 

2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

I dont know. Someone has to be a mug and take him on! Hopefully he can turn into something next season...

How lovely he features in quite a few worst signing articles 

not to be mean, as I am sure he is blast in real life to hang out with (not having a laugh)

but in football

he is a fat n' lazy Triple S (slow, sluggish, sulking) cunt

40 minutes ago, DDA said:

Swap Lukaku + 30m for J.Felix !? 😏

Love him as a player but think he would potentially struggle in this league at his size. Lots of thuggish CB’s who would smack him around.

5 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Aurelien Tchouameni will make his choice at the end of next the week. Tchouameni has an agreement with both Real Madrid and Liverpool. Monaco are asking for €80m for the player. 

fuck

we cannot do shit this week

Really don’t understand why Liverpool need him and especially not for 80m. They’ve got one of the best DM’s around in Fabinho who is only 28 and Thiago who also plays deep in midfield. Add He Derwin and Keita.

Where does Tchouameni even fit?

34 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Really don’t understand why Liverpool need him and especially not for 80m. They’ve got one of the best DM’s around in Fabinho who is only 28 and Thiago who also plays deep in midfield. Add He Derwin and Keita.

Where does Tchouameni even fit?

Ill eat my hat if he turns them down for Liverpool

Dont see it

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

fuck

we cannot do shit this week

don't think we are signing a midfielder without selling someone first. Connor, Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic and RLC in that position + the extras Barkley, Gilmour, 

6 hours ago, Strike said:

don't think we are signing a midfielder without selling someone first. Connor, Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic and RLC in that position + the extras Barkley, Gilmour, 

We cannot sell nor buy atm, that was my point

16 hours ago, Vesper said:

its not disrespect, it is truth telling

Jorginho slows our play down to toddler crawl speed far too often plus is often overrun like a kebab vendor outside a SoHo nightclub at closing time

True but we need creativity and any other option is not as creative like Jorginho. I like Rice and the french kid, but they help bring a balance. We need a player that are very creative ala Fabregas. And hecks look how Modric makes the difference in Real Madrid