Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

10 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Watch our marquee/statement signing be only Kounde. 

No need to be soo negitive soo early in the window. Yes if its nearing the end and we only have Kounde in then maybe there would be a cause for concern but there is plenty of time.

1 hour ago, DDA said:

No need to be soo negitive soo early in the window. Yes if its nearing the end and we only have Kounde in then maybe there would be a cause for concern but there is plenty of time.

To be perfectly honest the only way I will be optimistic is if Boehly and co sack our entire scouting department day 1. 

Tchouameni rumored to decide between Liverpool or Real next week whereas we have our dick in our hands because the club thought it would be a better idea to get Lukaku and Saul on loan. 

2 hours ago, DDA said:

Tbf there was negatively last year...and there was ages to go. And turned out the worries were right cause it wasn't that great!  Soooo from that point of view...

Hopefully we can get it right. Soon as we can cause other teams will strengthen and we have weak areas.

7 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Tbf there was negatively last year...and there was ages to go. And turned out the worries were right cause it wasn't that great!  Soooo from that point of view...

Hopefully we can get it right. Soon as we can cause other teams will strengthen and we have weak areas.

All summer we wasted our time with Haaland and in fear we would then resort to Lukaku. We also had Monaco basically throwing Tchouameni to us for 40m and we ignored them. 

Again, I will only be optimistic if Boehly comes in and sacks the entire scouting department. Our transfer strategy since 2017 had no direction, vision, or long term plan. This is the reason we are so far off from Liverpool and City. 

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Quite telling when Lyon don't want to activate the buy option. 

We don't know what the transfer fee included was (AFAIK), so Lyon aren't going to blow £20m+ on a left back, especially considering the fact they failed to qualify for Europe.

Edited by LAM09

7 hours ago, Fernando said:

True but we need creativity and any other option is not as creative like Jorginho. I like Rice and the french kid, but they help bring a balance. We need a player that are very creative ala Fabregas. And hecks look how Modric makes the difference in Real Madrid

but I am NOT talking about a creative MFer with Tchou or Rice. they are DMF's

I have said over and over my number one creative MFer want is Nkunku

Edited by Vesper