Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

39 minutes ago, DDA said:

I would personally prefer to play i nItaly for Milan over 99% of other clubs in the World. 

Italy is an amazing country. 

Yeah 

But more than 99% of clubs don’t come into question for  a player of this quality anyway 

I would prefer 99% of Italian cities over milan tho

also if i were an ambitious footballer I would rather play for a top pl club than in Italy 

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

I read he is close to signing an extension, we can forget about him.

it is still not a done deal, we need to swoop before it happens

IF we are really serious about challenging Citeh, Theo is the EXACT type of target we need to be buying

fullbacks are so utterly key for us

he is better than Chilwell, who is out until deep into the 2022 year and no guarantees on how long it will take for him to FULLY recover (look at Zouma)

almost all of my multi-year first choice must buys (first choice for a specific position and they must be realistic, not a Mbappe type fantasyland shout out) have stood up as superb players

Oblak (wanted him from pre Kepa times)

Barella (for years, since 2017, 2018 onward)

Marquinhos

Achraf Hakimi 

Kalidou Koulibaly (too old now for the cash they will still want, but IF he came cheap, I would bite Napoli's hand off still, he is having another monster year at 30yo)

Theo

and you can soon (as it will be multiyear) add in Aurélien Tchouaméni (Rice is too expensive) and Dušan Vlahović (Håland is far too expensive and doesn't want to come here anyway) and then, for sure in summer 2023, Jude Bellingham

the only main player (and I stopped wanting him for a year or so now) who I wanted for years and who has crashed out (so bizarre) as a top player is Romagnoli

I was hot on for Maxence Lacroix, but his form has dipped, and it was never a multiyear thig with him (he is too young as a starter for that) I reamin open-minded, but would rather have an established star, like Skriniar (would take him over Bastoni) or (damn hard to pull) Marquinhos

I was not completely sold on Chiesa until last season, but (other than the impossible Mbappe and Vinicius, who will be teammates soon for ages) he is now my clear number one winger choice by far, with Mikel Oyarzabal as a clear 2nd choice

14 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Emerson is underwhelming choice, but i guess the board are really reluctant to sign a permanent LWB/LB.

Tuchel said that he likes him and prefers to have him back because he's already familiar with his system. Makes perfect sense.

3 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Not if you want to challenge for a titles.

He’s merely a stopgap until Chilly is back fit next season, I guess. Of course I have no clue what we do when Chilwell is back and we again have 3 LWB’s on our books…

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

He’s merely a stopgap until Chilly is back fit next season, I guess. Of course I have no clue what we do when Chilwell is back and we again have 3 LWB’s on our books…

Lyon probably would exercise the option since Emerson has been decent although not amazing for them. Alonso only has one and half year left and should be easy to offload in the summer. 

4 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Such bollocks. He played two minutes under Tuchel last season…

Did he? I swear he played some cup games. I think he even played LCB position once or twice.

6 minutes ago, manpe said:

Did he? I swear he played some cup games. I think he even played LCB position once or twice.

League and CL he’s played a whopping two minutes. If Tuchel “likes his ability as a player”, you’d think he wouldve urilised him more. 

This is PR from the club . I hope Lyon continue to reject. Far too long has this club failed to see why having proper wingbacks/fullbacks is essential.