The Mourinho Thread

i like the way this madrid guy talks.

"I AM THE BEST AND ALL KNOWING HUMAN, REST ALL SUCKS"

"EVERYTHING IS BAD, THE FORUM IS BAD, THE POSTERS ARE BAD, ITS A DISGRACE"

"MOU SUCKS. HE IS TACTICALLY SO WEAK. HE ENDED A 2-YEAR TROPHY DRAUGHT, WON CL WITH PORTO & INTER, WON DOMESTIC LEAGUES IN PORTUGAL, ENGLAND,SPAIN & ITALY BUT HE SUCKS".

then just add a LOL after almost every 2nd word.

what a nice fellow. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Yet somehow he isn't banned.

Mourinho reveals Wenger dossier

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has revealed he has a 120-page dossier on Arsene Wenger's comments about his club as the two continued their war of words.

The Stamford Bridge boss said: "We have a file of quotes from Mr Wenger about Chelsea in the last 12 months - it is not a file of five pages. "It is a file of 120 pages, so we have a very strong reaction."

"He has said some very strange things about Chelsea football club. We have a very strong answer."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/4398238.stm

this one always cracks me up :lol:

we CANT get a good manager because if we had klopp right now, he would be SACKED. y? because BVB dint win anything this year, just the way ancelotti was or grant was. or even if an untested manager goes on a 8 match bad streak (like RDM) , roman will give him a sack. so lets not complare all the above examples with us because no one is gonna make it out of ROUND 1 when they take the ring against ROMAN and the board.

MOU is exactly what we need and luckily are getting it. he needs to stay as ling as possible. we NEED managerial stability to get the best out of the current crop of players we have.

Well then, I hope you are right.

3 to 4 years of managers stability will be good for starters

In that time I hope Mourinho can get the best out of the current crop as you put it.

We now have more talented young players then before.

And I hope he will continue the progressive vision the club has, to be a more attack minded team.

Its a difference of perspectives, i dont know if you read my OP at all but i pretty much stated why i saw mourinho's time in madrid as a failure and i gave reasons. The truth is that many make positives out of things that can easliy be pulled down by my perspective, like madrid reaching three semi finals...He was the first coach since VDB that was given real power and money and we managed to glide past to the semis most of the years and when it came down to it his individual failing in those matches had impact, i even posted link to the tactical analysis. He was given power like no one else and came up short as i explained in the OP quite well imo. You can sort of understand how i kinda bury some things that could be deemed as positives, as negatives with some examples. Truth is the special one did nothing special in madrid, out of all coaches in madrid history who were given 3 years hes been the least successful. Pellegrini, capello, etc were never given close to the amount of power and resources.

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2013/04/25/dortmund-4-1-real-madrid-dortmund-enforce-high-tempo-spells-at-the-start-of-both-halves/

Then i pointed out some of his individual problems and alluded to the fact that the madrid culture made things harder in general but also pointed out that the presentation many have of madrid players is misguided.

Then you went on to gargle about stuff, apparently you didnt see any of my replies lol.

We already went through this really. I suggest you back track properly before you post again.

Its a difference of perspectives, i dont know if you read my OP at all but i pretty much stated why i saw mourinho's time in madrid as a failure and i gave reasons. The truth is that many make positives out of things that can easliy be pulled down by my perspective, like madrid reaching three semi finals...He was the first coach since VDB that was given real power and money and we managed to glide past to the semis most of the years and when it came down to it his individual failing in those matches had impact, i even posted link to the tactical analysis. He was given power like no one else and came up short as i explained in the OP quite well imo. You can sort of understand how i kinda bury some things that could be deemed as positives, as negatives with some examples. Truth is the special one did nothing special in madrid, out of all coaches in madrid history who were given 3 years hes been the least successful. Pellegrini, capello, etc were never given close to the amount of power and resources.

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2013/04/25/dortmund-4-1-real-madrid-dortmund-enforce-high-tempo-spells-at-the-start-of-both-halves/

Then i pointed out some of his individual problems and alluded to the fact that the madrid culture made things harder in general but also pointed out that the presentation many have of madrid players is misguided.

Then you went on to gargle about stuff, apparently you didnt see any of my replies lol.

We already went through this really. I suggest you back track properly before you post again.

Yes he did bad at Madrid, you made your point and I agreed with it. Time to move on.

He now will have his second chance at redemption.

If he does bad here too he will be sack, simple as that.

Nothing to toss and turn over.

So let's just end this and let the people rejoice at the second coming of Mourinho. B)

I agree, like i stated in the OP it self, this is a different place with different circumstances, he loves chelsea, chelsea loves him, its a mutual feeling.

He could have more success here, he could be happier. This could make a difference.

Anyways, since it seems like you know a lot about La liga cared to share a bit info on Pellegrini here?

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/16176-man-city-next-season/page-2

Since this is Mourinho thread, please discuss in that other thread.

Would not mind reading your opinion on their new manager and what are your expectation for him with that squad.

Thank you and have a good night. B)

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/premier-league-website-posts-jose-mourinho-chelsea-announcement-032514778.html

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/2013-14/jun/jose-mourinho-returns-to-chelsea.html?

mourinhonews.jpg

Jose Mourinho has returned to Stamford Bridge after agreeing to take over as Chelsea manager for the second time.

The 50-year-old Portuguese, who guided Chelsea to back-to-back Barclays Premier League titles in his first two seasons in charge, returns to the west London club after an absence of almost six-years.

Mourinho, who has twice won the UEFA Champions League with Porto and Inter Milan, has won three league titles since leaving Chelsea in September 2007, guiding Inter to two Serie A triumphs and winning La Liga at Real Madrid, where he has been in charge for the last three seasons.

Mourinho first took over at Chelsea on 2 June 2004 and in his inaugural campaign the Blues romped to their first domestic title in 50 years with a record Premier League points haul of 95 and an as yet unsurpassed defensive record of only 15 goals conceded.

The Blues also won the League Cup that season and reached the last four of the Champions League for the second year in a row. The following campaign Chelsea successfully defended their title Barclays Premier League title.

In his last full season at the club Mourinho helped Chelsea achieve a cup double as the Blues lifted both the FA Cup and the League Cup. He left Stamford Bridge in September 2007.

Last season Chelsea qualified for the Champions League by finishing third in the English top flight under the guidance of interim manager Rafael Benitez, who took over from Roberto Di Matteo in November to lead his side to UEFA Europa League victory.