The Mourinho Thread

Like i said didier, i asaid most in the OP and dont want to type too much no more lol.

I never blamed mou for ozil at all, i never even mentioned ozil, although mesut has not be used as well in madrid as in germany.

I gave my analysis of di maria in the luka modric thread. To put simply he cost us 28 million euros and what we what got was a player who is predictable in his dribbling, his passing other than his final ball and work ethic sucks, and he is inconsistent as the first half of his madrid career was the only acceptable one.

After he came back from his injury in mid 11/12 he has had little impact and fell even more this year. But the core player he is is that of a overpriced, diver, who fails to perform when it matters.

oNE THING is to score goals and assists against Real murcia or mallorca but when you fail against the best teams which is what matters, it leaves a sour taste.

Dont let the assists fool you, or the videos on youtube, he is not world class, and not worth more than 15 million. Playing more than 25 now that the world has seen him would be a mistake. That is my opinion and i suggest you go to the luka modric thread for more if you wish.

so u dont wanna talk about ozil or any good thing that mou has done for madrid but are solely gonna stick to simply ridiculing him and critisizing the most minor of things that he might have done wrong.

this is just useless then.

Not better, ok. But with RDM we where already going down hill. Humiliated in the super cup, beaten by City...albeit beaten the whole season. Out of the CL group stage, which was pathetic!

And leaking goals like nothing, because our team was badly shaped.

The trend was down, and Roman did the logical to turn the ship.

In the end it work. Was not the best season, but an ok season.

And about "the fans who put their hard-earned money into the Chelsea kitty and they deserve to be treated with respect"...well I feel your pain however, there is that big however, the fans are not bold enough to stand to the one guy that makes decision. Roman!

Why?

Because Roman is the man, and what he says it's what goes.

I don't see millions and millions of supporter boycotting, or protesting outside the grounds against Roman.

If they don't do that then their voice means nothing, and thus the treated with respect will never happen.

But they did protest and showing openly their disapproval over Rafa's appointment (well, at least it's my belief) played some part in Jose's coming back. I'm actually quite proud they didn't just put up with it.

I do not really want to comment on Roman, I have my opinions on Russian oligarchs. And don't get me started on Rafa and the trophies we lost with him :-)

Like i said didier, i asaid most in the OP and dont want to type too much no more lol.

fella the sign out button is on the top right corner, its just ive now read 4 or 5 times your leaving yet lo and behold your still here educating us laymen on football. Jog on, your boring

3 Ligas in 10 years, while Mourinho won 1 league in 3 years......

So if you have 3 managers that where giving 3 years just like Mourinho, they would have each won one league in each of their 3 years tenure.

Nothing great for these managers, and nothing great for Mourinho either.

And I agree with your last view, if you have a good squad and a good manager you can do good.

Barcelona with Pep, Bayern with Jupp, Juventus with Contes.

But Pep came out of nowhere. Contes came out of nowhere. Klopp came out of nowhere.

So that view, that if Mourinho gets sack cause he does bad and we can't get a good manager is false. There will always be a manager out there that can bring out of the best of a good squad.

But for that, we need the board to invest wisely like we have been doing as of late.

3 Ligas in 10 years, while Mourinho won 1 league in 3 years......

So if you have 3 managers that where giving 3 years just like Mourinho, they would have each won one league in each of their 3 years tenure.

Nothing great for these managers, and nothing great for Mourinho either.

And I agree with your last view, if you have a good squad and a good manager you can do good.

Barcelona with Pep, Bayern with Jupp, Juventus with Contes.

But Pep came out of nowhere. Contes came out of nowhere. Klopp came out of nowhere.

So that view, that if Mourinho gets sack cause he does bad and we can't get a good manager is false. There will always be a manager out there that can bring out of the best of a good squad.

But for that, we need the board to invest wisely like we have been doing as of late.

we CANT get a good manager because if we had klopp right now, he would be SACKED. y? because BVB dint win anything this year, just the way ancelotti was or grant was. or even if an untested manager goes on a 8 match bad streak (like RDM) , roman will give him a sack. so lets not complare all the above examples with us because no one is gonna make it out of ROUND 1 when they take the ring against ROMAN and the board.

MOU is exactly what we need and luckily are getting it. he needs to stay as ling as possible. we NEED managerial stability to get the best out of the current crop of players we have.

so u dont wanna talk about ozil or any good thing that mou has done for madrid but are solely gonna stick to simply ridiculing him and critisizing the most minor of things that he might have done wrong.

this is just useless then.

No i never said that, i simply stated some faults.

His presence here had some positives, based on his pure reputation for example the club was given a run of consistency, he also made a very good job with varane by giving his time, ( it was a zidane purchase), he also brought new fans with him, and kind of help send the message that players like khedira or essien are important to have in madrid.

He had his positives among more.

His presence here had some positives, based on his pure reputation for example the club was given a run of consistency, he also made a very good job with varane by giving his time, ( it was a zidane purchase), he also brought new fans with him, and kind of help send the message that players like khedira or essien are important to have in madrid.

Actually ..... I think Zidane could be a supernatural talent detector.

Eg. Hazard.

Ya he knows how to spot talent apparently.

He has been banging on about bale in madrid and the fact that madrid is going on for bale and ancelotti ( which are apparently his picks). i dont like the idea because its not a progressive football mentality, i see no real substance in a way so that dissapoints me a little bit about Zidane, but he knows how to spot talent. He was all over varane.

Zidane recommended hazard and has always praised him.

http://www.givemesport.com/194374-zidane-hails-worldclass-chelsea-star

positives abut mou!!!! THIS IS WHERE I STOP.

anyways as an outsider, i feel the positives outweigh the negatives. for some1 who has seen Rm and RM fans over the last decade or so, i felt this was an upgrade and not suprisingly so do most RM fans that i know.

moreover this is going to be nothing like rm for mou. even when he was winning the league every1 was critisizin his methods and all. here at chelsea, he ll be loved whatever he does. also cant see any1 being a casillas or a ramos here at chelsea because he has to build a team of future superstars instead of dealing with superstars with big egos like ronaldo, casillas, ramos, benzema.

just cant see it go wrong and hope i am right!!!

good night, good bye, god bless.

Yes, like saying he created a disaster and "made massive errors financially, tactically, and with his attitude to player and media."

But can't we just be allowed to ENJOY Jose is coming back? And if everything goes wrong you can come and post "I've told you so". Quite honestly: what are we supposed to do with all those negative comments on Jose's time in Madrid?

It's like a Christmas evening and you tell the kids their presents are shite even before they have a chance to open them.

Lol, well one way to view this as helpful for example is to better understand how the man works, and not put a blind eye to his very essence and how he works, so that unrealistic or bloated or overrated expectations can be reduced. I will enjoy jose returning believe it or not.

If you care about having such a frame of thinking then this could be valuable in some sort at the very least.

For me its more like giving christmas presents but warning your children that they should be careful when using them as they can be good and bad.

So...ah ya.

Lol, well one way to view this as helpful for example is to better understand how the man works, and not put a blind eye to his very essence and how he works, so that unrealistic or bloated or overrated expectations can be reduced. I will enjoy jose returning believe it or not.

If you care about having such a frame of thinking then this could be valuable in some sort at the very least.

For me its more like giving christmas presents but warning your children that they should be careful when using them as they can be good and bad.

So...ah ya.

Ow thank you superior one :Goober:

So...ah ya.

Do you have kids? They learn by trying things out themselves with the help from their parents, not by a stranger telling them what to do. You are a Madrid supporter, right?

Enough of this patronising, I'm too old for this.