The Mourinho Thread

You cant take defeat stingray, you cant take it well anyways, thats why you keep going in circles because you know you cant beat me lol. What are you doing? You havent even said anything.

Im done with you as u r getting repetitive and boring, but u should really consider starting with the basics before trying to look like you know something lol.

http://www.amazon.com/Beyond-Feelings-Guide-Critical-Thinking/dp/0078038189/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1370120844&sr=8-1&keywords=beyond+feelings+a+guide+to+critical+thinking

How bout you post some relevant stats such as the money he wasted on players that ended as failures or the fact he lost 83 percent of all the titles in madrid?

This is what happens when devils advocate is played in talk chelsea. :D

how about the previous 2 managers losing 100% of the titles that madrid played in while one of them spending a whooooooooppppppppping 260 mil in one transfer window. i ll take mou's record anyday.

Do you mean sacking RDM and hiring Benitez? Was not that bad if you ask me. We finish third place, with the squad improving.

And how is that better compared to our position when Robbie got sacked? And how did sacking Ancelotti help us?

You already say if Mourinho doesn't deliver he needs to go...but "deliver" is apparently very subjective.

And if you really believe Chelsea fans approved of Robbie being sacked and replaced by Rafa then you didn't see or hear the reaction. Well, it's the fans who put their hard-earned money into the Chelsea kitty and they deserve to be treated with respect. End of.

You cant take defeat stingray, you cant take it well anyways, thats why you keep going in circles because you know you cant beat me lol. What are you doing? You havent even said anything.

Im done with you as u r getting repetitive and boring, but u should really consider starting with the basics before trying to look like you know something lol.

http://www.amazon.com/Beyond-Feelings-Guide-Critical-Thinking/dp/0078038189/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1370120844&sr=8-1&keywords=beyond+feelings+a+guide+to+critical+thinking

How bout you post some relevant stats such as the money he wasted on players that ended as failures or the fact he lost 83 percent of all the titles in madrid?

This is what happens when devils advocate is played in talk chelsea. :D

What if I sent you my bibliography - which I wrote. It is better than that shite book :Goober:

Also: because you like to spin - mister no spin: i said in my first post I agree on most of what you said about Mourinho. Sooooo ..... Why do i need to come up with stats.

Would you like a hug to feel a lil more comfy, because you do not display mastery on critical anything. I do have an article you would understand though. Its actually a classic.

I respect your intellect, but i resent your use of it.

https://athens.indymedia.org/local/webcast/uploads/frankfurt__harry_-_on_bullshit.pdf

Bye bye boy.

@ Didier, madrid has been a sham as an institution for the most part the last 10 years, some real stupid purchases have been made but they were more due to perez and not an individual managers decision.

Nor del bosque or pellegrini ever asked for either of the ronaldos, beckham, or kaka, they were bought by perez.

So its not a comparison between mourinho and other managers there.

And a clubs failing like that, done overule the failing of mourinho.

Its like saying " hey it doesnt matter if this guy fucked up in his job, his company fucked up years ago in their own way". Mourinho still has stuff to be blamed for.

@ Choulo the argument that it is acceptable to almost hang me for stating my opinion is not correct lol. Im actually lucky to be able to not even care for it. Very bad justification imo.

My personality trait has been warped here due to defense mechanism. If you pay attention i didnt get "trolly" until people stopped trying ( because of their defense mechanism.)

There have been studies where it has been shown that when presented the same evidence there is a huge chance that either side will polarize even more in their decisions and views. Thats whats happening here, the difference is that ive been aware enough of it, to reply and keep calm for the most part.

Yes! 1 vs Sporting Gijon, 1 vs Barcelona and 1 vs Real Zaragoza. The other came in Portugal with Porto against Beira Mar when he joined Porto in 2002.

This is surreal, what a fucking incredible record!

I think Mourinho will have the players more focused and the old guard lighted up. With a ST, RW and DM; I believe we can push for the EPL!!!

Cant wait for him to come and start the Mourinho effect... :D

i like the way this madrid guy talks.

"I AM THE BEST AND ALL KNOWING HUMAN, REST ALL SUCKS"

"EVERYTHING IS BAD, THE FORUM IS BAD, THE POSTERS ARE BAD, ITS A DISGRACE"

"MOU SUCKS. HE IS TACTICALLY SO WEAK. HE ENDED A 2-YEAR TROPHY DRAUGHT, WON CL WITH PORTO & INTER, WON DOMESTIC LEAGUES IN PORTUGAL, ENGLAND,SPAIN & ITALY BUT HE SUCKS".

then just add a LOL after almost every 2nd word.

what a nice fellow. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I am not following the discussion and I dont plan to, but to say Jose Mourinho isnt a tactical guru is a bit stupid...

TSO is one of the best tactical managers in the history of football. He knows how to buy, he knows how to train, he studies his opponents and he knows how to set up the team and each player's role. Like he says, a lot of people work hard, but only a few work hard and well!

Stingray what are you still saying? Go to the guten tag thread i left a reply, maybe that should clear the air up a bit.

Didier you took my replies out of context, i even gave proof of so many mistakes mou made. its just that the polarizing effect here is having too much influence on you guys.

@ Didier, madrid has been a sham as an institution for the most part the last 10 years, some real stupid purchases have been made but they were more due to perez and not an individual managers decision.

Nor del bosque or pellegrini ever asked for either of the ronaldos, beckham, or kaka, they were bought by perez.

So its not a comparison between mourinho and other managers there.

And a clubs failing like that, done overule the failing of mourinho.

Its like saying " hey it doesnt matter if this guy fucked up in his job, his company fucked up years ago in their own way". Mourinho still has stuff to be blamed for.

u mean to say mou wanted KAKA who most RM supporters blame mou for destroying his career. moreover he bought angel, ozil and khedira who were a BIG part of madrid's league winning side.

as u said , madrid has been a sham in the last 10 years and the first job for mou to do was STEADY THE SHIP. give the players A WINNING MENTALITY. there must be a reason that coached like ancelotti, del bosque, pelegrini failed at RM and mou had to clean their mess. just being announce as a new manager does not give u a clean slate to work with so u are completely wrong when u say that he should not be compared to others, or the club's failing should not overrule his failing.

also mou has screwed up this season. modric signing, poor man-management, etc etc but its not all his fault. infact mou has been the best thing that happened to RM in a ling time.

firstly in today's footballing world even 3-4 years is managerial stability. so lets not compare with the likes of barca and bayern.

players "dream" to play in MADRID because of its history. if u take that away i dont think any1 would give it a second glance. in the last decade what has madrid acheived by its managerial INSTABILITY. NOTHING. they achieved something only when JOSE came over and stayed for 3 years. we were lucky that jose was their for us since the start of roman-period (forgive raneiri) and made a base of group of players who were just SUPERB. we wont get always so lucky.

good player come only when they see a chance of winning something. for me this managerial changes WILL catch up with us resulting in poor displays and hence no trophies. also with FFP playing a BIG role in the future cant see us bidding 90 mil for ronaldo and 65 mil for kaka like madrid did.

the "buys" that u have mentioned have 3 players who have yet to do ANYTHING for this football club and i wont be suprised if it continues to stay this way if we continue with your thinking.

Well first I totally agree with your first line.

3 to 4 years is a lot in today's modern world.

Why? Because of the money that is managed. It's much easier to build a squad in such a short time, then it took before.

So most top managers get only that, 3 to 4 years and you will get measured based on that.

Second, the players "dream" has nothing to do with history!!!!!

Look at Liverpool, much more history then us, and you don't hear that now.

Why?

Because a player wants to get pay good and challenge to trophies.

If Madrid did not had the money or payed good, nobody on earth will dream of playing there.

Third, for 10 years achieve nothing?

So your telling me that Barcelona won the league for 10 years straight in a row???

Cause the only thing of importance that Mourinho won was a league. So are you saying that past managers never won that?

And last good players come whey they are paid good and see that the club is spending on top players.

Torres left Liverpool, because Liverpool was not spending big on top players. And because of that he came to Chelsea.

And how is that better compared to our position when Robbie got sacked? And how did sacking Ancelotti help us?

You already say if Mourinho doesn't deliver he needs to go...but "deliver" is apparently very subjective.

And if you really believe Chelsea fans approved of Robbie being sacked and replaced by Rafa then you didn't see or hear the reaction. Well, it's the fans who put their hard-earned money into the Chelsea kitty and they deserve to be treated with respect. End of.

Not better, ok. But with RDM we where already going down hill. Humiliated in the super cup, beaten by City...albeit beaten the whole season. Out of the CL group stage, which was pathetic!

And leaking goals like nothing, because our team was badly shaped.

The trend was down, and Roman did the logical to turn the ship.

In the end it work. Was not the best season, but an ok season.

And about "the fans who put their hard-earned money into the Chelsea kitty and they deserve to be treated with respect"...well I feel your pain however, there is that big however, the fans are not bold enough to stand to the one guy that makes decision. Roman!

Why?

Because Roman is the man, and what he says it's what goes.

I don't see millions and millions of supporter boycotting, or protesting outside the grounds against Roman.

If they don't do that then their voice means nothing, and thus the treated with respect will never happen.

Stingray what are you still saying? Go to the guten tag thread i left a reply, maybe that should clear the air up a bit.

Didier you took my replies out of context, i even gave proof of so many mistakes mou made. its just that the polarizing effect here is having too much influence on you guys.

I did.

Ps : that polarising effect was on everyone. Lets fix it.

This is surreal, what a fucking incredible record!

I think Mourinho will have the players more focused and the old guard lighted up. With a ST, RW and DM; I believe we can push for the EPL!!!

Cant wait for him to come and start the Mourinho effect... :D

Would really love for us to turn Stamford Bridge into a fortress once again. Too long we have played at home without that fear factor, though it's not necessarily a bad thing without it either.