The Mourinho Thread

Well my first thought was that it was probably just a template they created so that when the news was announced by the club officially, they could immediately break the news. Does it really mean they are "in the know"?

Anyway everyone knew this was going to happen

Spike, is June 3rd in the UK June 4th for us? That means 2 more nights of sleep :( feelsbadman

We are 10 hours in front of the UK. When it's June 3rd 12:00am in the UK iti'll be June 3rd 10:00am here. When it's June 4th 12:00am here it'll be June 3rd 2:00pm in the UK.

Let the Party begin! :yay:

Unless the Official Premier League website gaffed up awfully, the wait is over. It's done, The Special One has returned.

A huge mix-up but if the Premier League website has gotten news then i think Chelsea will confirm it today itself. Happy days ahead :)

Well my first thought was that it was probably just a template they created so that when the news was announced by the club officially, they could immediately break the news. Does it really mean they are "in the know"?

Pretty sure that's the case. They supposed to save it as draft but somehow published it.

Yup, someone at the premier league office got a bit itchy and wanted to steal Chelsea's thunder. :D

3rd of may? Lol

Cfc won't announce it until December.

Lol yeah, Mourinho will be hidden in the bowels of Stamford Bridge, and come September CFC will be like: "Uhm, so yeah.... Mourinho's back..."

ANYWAYS, assume PARTY submission position! :yay:

B-but I already posted that link. Regardless, it's nice to see this is official. No more speculation or worrying and certainly no more meltdowns naming José a traitor among other distasteful words.