The Mourinho Thread

Choulo you should learn a bit from Shonex he understood quite well, if anyone was disrespectful here, it was mostly against me lol, look at Konohas and didier rage for example, i respected their opinions but then they went rogue and i opened up a little. If a ban from this place becomes necessary then it would be justified for me not to be in such a place of havok.

Even you couldnt take it apparently as you think im an opposition fan lol.

People are too easily offended. If that poser stingray actually knew about critical thinking hed be replying more like me lol.

If i get banned i just have to say, Shonex it was an honor.

@ Sal i decided to try to inform you but there were no logical answers. I have been told that i should be patient because many of the real smart posters are not here atm, but this is a disgrace atm.

I would have celebrated if we won them with the same manager too - what you are trying to say? How can you possibly know what would have happened if we didn't sack managers so frequently? It's all only a guess.

Both managers and fans deserve to be treated with respect. Trophies are secondary - to me. Not winning anything wouldn't stop me supporting Chelsea, but if we continue to treat managers and fans the way we did recently I might just give up. Getting Jose back is a sign the board finally begin to get it.

Like we did recently?

Do you mean sacking RDM and hiring Benitez?

Was not that bad if you ask me. We finish third place, with the squad improving.

We defend better now then when Beniteze got here.

So all good me thinks.

thats the difference between us and united. if we continue the manager merry - go - round, we will always be depended on the squad, on buying players and a day will come when no good manager will want to come here and hence no good player.

how do u expect for the managers to keep changing but our youth to be given a chance. no young player will automatically become good enough for the first team. they need to be trusted, tested, given a real chance and that can only happen if we dont continue with "MANAGERS ARE DISPENSABLE" thinking. manager is a very integral part of the club. by the way we have already had a first hand taste of what would happen if we continue with this thinking. PEP chose BM over us, if we continue down this path, i dont think even roberto martinez would want to come here.

No good players?

Excuse me, but I think you are a bit exaggerating there.

The highest turn over of managers comes from Madrid. Yet players "dream" to play there.

Managers like to take that challenge because it has a good squad and good pay.

Similar to Chelsea, great squad and good pay. All thanks to Roman my man.

So yes if team like Barcelona, Madrid and Bayern continue to win trophies despite changing manager and not holding to that ridicules notion of "manager stability" for the sake of it then we will also continue to do that.

I will highlight that in these type of environment is where the board must be good, because the board will outlive the manager.

And for me the board has been doing great. Emanolo and company can continue being at the club for a lot longer if they continue to make buys like Mata, Courtois, Lukaku, KDB and much more.

How is this for a Mourinho stat ?

His home league record as manager (with Benfica, Uniao de Leiria, Porto, Chelsea, Inter & Real Madrid) - P214 W175 D35 L4

3 of those losses came with Real Madrid, wasnt it?

Choulo you should learn a bit from Shonex he understood quite well, if anyone was disrespectful here, it was mostly against me lol, look at Konohas and didier rage for example, i respected their opinions but then they went rogue and i opened up a little. If a ban from this place becomes necessary then it would be justified for me not to be in such a place of havok.

People are too easily offended. If that poser stingray actually knew about critical thinking hed be replying more like me lol.

Ow you little Chorizo.

Still no manly reply. Still no content?

Are you a bit unable?

I gave you an argumentation and even references. You stay silent - besides the 12 year old remark.

Not good enough? Not enough iq? Or just missing the balls, mate?

Feeble internet warrior.

Ps! Feel the wind of Thor. It is coming.

Stingray it is obvious that you have been offended by my presence and apparently it is due to fear that i might bury you without even trying. :D

Like i said i dont have any interest in "outwitting" you in my sleep, your insecurities are your own problem.

jose-mourinho-picture1.jpg

Yep your still a fucking cock.

How is this for a Mourinho stat ?

His home league record as manager (with Benfica, Uniao de Leiria, Porto, Chelsea, Inter & Real Madrid) - P214 W175 D35 L4

Thanks for plucking that stat from wherever you did when I (gathered and) posted it awhile ago(and on Twitter)...

Some stats on Mourinho...

1. Mourinho ends 2012/13 season unbeaten at home with Real Madrid in La Liga - the 8th time he has achieved that in 10 full seasons at a club.

2. DID YOU KNOW: Jose Mourinho has only lost 4 of the 214 home league matches played across in Portugal, England, Italy and Spain!

3. Jose Mourinho's home league record as manager (with Benfica, Uniao de Leiria, Porto, Chelsea, Inter & Real Madrid) - P214 W175 D35 L4.

4. Three of those home defeats came in Spain (1 vs Sporting Gijon, 1 vs Barca & 1 vs Real Zaragoza). The other came in Portugal with Porto (vs Beira Mar).

You cant take defeat stingray, you cant take it well anyways, thats why you keep going in circles because you know you cant beat me lol. What are you doing? You havent even said anything.

Im done with you as u r getting repetitive and boring, but u should really consider starting with the basics before trying to look like you know something lol.

http://www.amazon.com/Beyond-Feelings-Guide-Critical-Thinking/dp/0078038189/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1370120844&sr=8-1&keywords=beyond+feelings+a+guide+to+critical+thinking

How bout you post some relevant stats such as the money he wasted on players that ended as failures or the fact he lost 83 percent of all the titles in madrid?

This is what happens when devils advocate is played in talk chelsea. :D

Thanks for plucking that stat from wherever you did when I posted it awhile ago...

Well done -some things are worth repeating !

He's also the first coach in Spanish history to manage a team who've scored over 100 goals for three consecutive seasons.

Like we did recently?

Do you mean sacking RDM and hiring Benitez?

Was not that bad if you ask me. We finish third place, with the squad improving.

We defend better now then when Beniteze got here.

So all good me thinks.

No good players?

Excuse me, but I think you are a bit exaggerating there.

The highest turn over of managers comes from Madrid. Yet players "dream" to play there.

Managers like to take that challenge because it has a good squad and good pay.

Similar to Chelsea, great squad and good pay. All thanks to Roman my man.

So yes if team like Barcelona, Madrid and Bayern continue to win trophies despite changing manager and not holding to that ridicules notion of "manager stability" for the sake of it then we will also continue to do that.

I will highlight that in these type of environment is where the board must be good, because the board will outlive the manager.

And for me the board has been doing great. Emanolo and company can continue being at the club for a lot longer if they continue to make buys like Mata, Courtois, Lukaku, KDB and much more.

firstly in today's footballing world even 3-4 years is managerial stability. so lets not compare with the likes of barca and bayern.

players "dream" to play in MADRID because of its history. if u take that away i dont think any1 would give it a second glance. in the last decade what has madrid acheived by its managerial INSTABILITY. NOTHING. they achieved something only when JOSE came over and stayed for 3 years. we were lucky that jose was their for us since the start of roman-period (forgive raneiri) and made a base of group of players who were just SUPERB. we wont get always so lucky.

good player come only when they see a chance of winning something. for me this managerial changes WILL catch up with us resulting in poor displays and hence no trophies. also with FFP playing a BIG role in the future cant see us bidding 90 mil for ronaldo and 65 mil for kaka like madrid did.

the "buys" that u have mentioned have 3 players who have yet to do ANYTHING for this football club and i wont be suprised if it continues to stay this way if we continue with your thinking.

@ Sal i decided to try to inform you but there were no logical answers. I have been told that i should be patient because many of the real smart posters are not here atm, but this is a disgrace atm.

I like some of your comments.

But sometimes it does feels like you are trolling.

I don't mind people bringing different ideas, even if it's ideas that are against the popular just as long as you have a good argument to back with it.

But when you start going all psycho with posting pictures, and insulting people because they don't agree with you it gets weird.

Like I said, I don't mind people bringing opinion that are against the popular. Is good food for thought but not the insulting. B)

Ow you little Chorizo.

Are you a bit unable?

I gave you an argumentation and even references. You stay silent - besides the 12 year old remark.

Feeble internet warrior.

Ow you little Chorizo.

Are you a bit unable?

Feeble internet warrior.

u do know that half the words in his reply are gonna be LOL.

I called fighting with fire with fire, even though the fire was actually a spark by a dieing match. Like what i said, what i did at worst is nothing compared to what seems to be the norm, and if i get banned for it, it would be a favor apparently ( as the ban would show this place is not right lol).

I cant even take this place seriously.

What other people said to you is irrelevant. You're a Madrid fan on a Chelsea forum. You're the one who should try to not insult the members here. Your personality trait of mistaking your opinions for facts, don't exactly help you become popular here.

I dont feel annoyed. He took me up upon critical thinking.

:Goober:

Rookie mistake :lol: