The Mourinho Thread

I read from twitter that :

"Mourinho has a flight from Madrid to London today night, Chelsea call for a press conference and will announce him as the manager tomorrow."

That I believe was from yesterday, right?

Probably, but a lot of people retweet it today.

Regardless, it's highly unlikely that will happen today especially with the press conference bit when most of the English media are all in Brazil.

Regardless, it's highly unlikely that will happen today especially with the press conference bit when most of the English media are all in Brazil.

I can assure you that most of the English media are not in Brazil lol. I doubt it will get announced today, things like this never get announced on a Sunday.

Fuck me Sundays are boring.

Yes, even if that tweet is just a wild guess after all, I think it was the most possible thing that will happen for now.

The expectations for next season have gone into overdrive mode with Mourinho's impending return. Wonder how many will turn against him if things don't go well...

If we win nothing next season (which we may not) we need to stick with Jose and let him build something,he has a four year contract and we need a manager to stay and have some stability at the club.

Jose is the choice ,Jose is the manager we trust,Jose has proved he is one of the best in the world,he is still young and Jose it the manager we want and he is Chelsea, wait for his press conference.

The board need to give him time and to back him like Utd did with Fergie and Arsenal with Wenger ,Jose is the right manager for us and he will be doing everything he can to make us the most succesful club in the world,of that you can be sure.

He has stated that he wants to retire at 65, so we could have him for five more years with ultimate success - potentially :D

How about for the rest of his career? Much better sounding than having a different manager every other season! We want to stop that revolving door from swinging!!

How about for the rest of his career? Much better sounding than having a different manager every other season! We want to stop that revolving door from swinging!!

Personally i think he would want to go into the national managing stage for a while, with Portugal and England at some point.

He has stated that he wants to retire at 65, so we could have him for five more years with ultimate success - potentially :D

Is Jose really 60? I thought he was 50!!

50 = 15 years (what I think he is)

60= 5 years (what you think)

Can't be arsed to check - but no way is Mourinho 60 ;)

Someone uploaded a picture with what Mouinho had achieved in Real. It said stuff like that he achieved CL semi finals etc. And also that he'd been unbeaten at home etc.

Can anyone please upload that picture here again or post everything he achieved in Real that is worth mentioning? Stats, titles and other achievements such as CL semi etc?

Jose is 50 he is a baby ,I bet you if he stays for 10 years we will be most succesful English club if he stays untill he is 60 .

We need to make this long term and let him build Chelsea,he is the best manger out there ,lets keep him this time .

The board need to ensure the relationship between Jose and Roman is strong and nobody at the club should be undermining that relationship by interfering.

Is Jose really 60? I thought he was 50!!

50 = 15 years (what I think he is)

60= 5 years (what you think)

Can't be arsed to check - but no way is Mourinho 60 ;)

In those five years we will rule the world under his reign, and then he will rule the world in the stage of nationals. Remember the difference in time of the national competitions. Euro then two years world cup then another two years and plus another world cup, can't be arsed to do the actual maths but it will take maybe a decade off him. Cannot see him not managing Portugal in the future though, seems to be his destiny after he becomes the best manager in the world.