The Mourinho Thread

Much of the reaction is over the top here. Some people seem to really enjoy our poor form right now so they just can write on a forum "i told you so"

Say we appoint Ancelotti, we're talking about a manager who isn't capable to do anything in a crisis time like this, do you lot know when Ancelotti is a good manager? When the previous one built the team for him and the team is already playing good football, other than that he's useless, apparently people forgot really quickly the 2010/11 season as quickly as they forgot that we won the title last season under José.

Klopp? What kind of assurance do we have he's going to be a hit? What if he fails? Are we going to go on and appoint and fire managers as soon as the wind goes the wrong direction?

People who think that Guardiola of all managers will come here need to wake up, the man despises us with a passion, and for me he's still a manager that isn't as good as people think. Players who play under him hate him, he won the treble with Barca? So did Enrique, i could manage Barca and win the treble.

People banging on and on and on about the doctors are forgetting really quickly that Guardiola did the same last season, with a much more respected doctor than Eva, you should really let this go now, because it's becoming boring really quickly, she has boobs, ok we get it, i like boobs also.

I honestly think that the "sacking the manager" culture has to stop at this club, Mourinho has his faults and i've very much zero confidence for the next match against Maccabi, not even Arsenal, i'm worried for the Maccabi match, but still, he's our manager, these are the players we have at the moment and let's do what we are supposed to do, and that is support them. If you don't like it so much, go support another club, as many times i don't even think i'm writing to fellow Chelsea supporters.

If Mourinho stops playing favourites with certain players, we might start winning games

If we got a suitable replacement maybe. Like Pep.

I'd rather not see José Mourinho at another PL team. Couldn't imagine it honestly. He'd also have literally unlimited funds and a board that will buy him any players he'd ever want regardless of price. Would be bad for Chelsea.

It's really the only move for him if we sack him. He can't really go back to Spain, there are no clubs in Italy that he'd go to, and France is far below his level.

If Mourinho gets sacked, then he'll win the title with City and even the CL. Hell, he may take over United after LVG retires.

Much of the reaction is over the top here. Some people seem to really enjoy our poor form right now so they just can write on a forum "i told you so"

Say we appoint Ancelotti, we're talking about a manager who isn't capable to do anything in a crisis time like this, do you lot know when Ancelotti is a good manager? When the previous one built the team for him and the team is already playing good football, other than that he's useless, apparently people forgot really quickly the 2010/11 season as quickly as they forgot that we won the title last season under José.

Klopp? What kind of assurance do we have he's going to be a hit? What if he fails? Are we going to go on and appoint and fire managers as soon as the wind goes the wrong direction?

People who think that Guardiola of all managers will come here need to wake up, the man despises us with a passion, and for me he's still a manager that isn't as good as people think. Players who play under him hate him, he won the treble with Barca? So did Enrique, i could manage Barca and win the treble.

People banging on and on and on about the doctors are forgetting really quickly that Guardiola did the same last season, with a much more respected doctor than Eva, you should really let this go now, because it's becoming boring really quickly, she has boobs, ok we get it, i like boobs also.

I honestly think that the "sacking the manager" culture has to stop at this club, Mourinho has his faults and i've very much zero confidence for the next match against Maccabi, not even Arsenal, i'm worried for the Maccabi match, but still, he's our manager, these are the players we have at the moment and let's do what we are supposed to do, and that is support them. If you don't like it so much, go support another club, as many times i don't even think i'm writing to fellow Chelsea supporters.

Mamma mia your telling Chelsea fans what they should say and think. Your highly thought out reasoning about Eva she has boobs i like boobs also well yes because your a massive tit. What's wrong with Milan, Roma, Parma etc don't tell us what to do and say mate you haven't earned the right.

If Mourinho gets sacked, then he'll win the title with City and even the CL. Hell, he may take over United after LVG retires.

He'll never go to City, but yeah. A box office manager with a huge personality at a club like United would be terrible news for Chelsea and the rest of the league.

If we sack him we better have a DAMN good replacement.

Not too mention our defense of the CL title...our club holds a lot of good records, but then there are infamous ones like these, lol.

So the Europa League victory didn't mean much to you? We were Back-to-Back European champs baby! :Goober:

Nah but seriously, I was happy when we won it. The likes of City and United all played in it, yet they couldn't win it. Hell, Spurs are in it every year!

What really needs to stop is the "hiring the wrong manager" culture. That's even worse than the sacking the manager culture.

I know your not particularly fond of one JM, but I'm curious as to whether or not you'd have fired him by now? (Or give him until Saturday).

Also, who would be your ideal replacement, realistically for both interim and long-term? Genuine questions here.

Would like to hear your take.

Football works in cycle now, the sacking culture exists for a reason. The days of manager like Sir Alex staying at a club for 10+ years is over, Wenger is one of the last standing manager in this sense anyway. So what if we hire Klopp/Pep/Carlo again and they fail, we will simply hire another because that is how it works in modern football, people need to give up this fantasy of having a manager that consistently do well for a long period aka Sir Alex.

Why do we have to keep a manager for the sake of it? sometime when things start to go BADLY WRONG then you have to look at a change. Also don't kid yourself, a good new manager doesn't require 3 years period to bed in, usually they can start challenging straight away with a competitive squad which we got and will always have with our transfer plans. Soon after the likes of Wenger is gone the average stay period of a manager at a top 5 club could be as long as 5 years or less imo so we just simply have to get on with this trend.

While lack of stability due to chopping and changing of managers is potentially catastrophic, so is persisting with a manager that is dragging the club down and has shown absolutely no ability of turning things around. There's a reason why he's never managed to stay at any club for more than three seasons. He's totally clueless when things are not going his way which is usually in his third season.

He'll never go to City, but yeah. A box office manager with a huge personality at a club like United would be terrible news for Chelsea and the rest of the league.

If we sack him we better have a DAMN good replacement.

Unfortunately, to break it to most Chelsea fans, there isn't a better manager than Mourinho in the world. Only Pep is on par but he'd never leave for us.

Apart from the last part, I can pretty much agree with the rest of your post. Everyone supporter can have an opinion

I know your not particularly fond of one JM, but I'm curious as to whether or not you'd have fired him by now? (Or give him until Saturday).

Also, who would be your ideal replacement, realistically for both interim and long-term? Genuine questions here.

These people don't have an answer to those questions, and that's where the problem lies with sacking Jose.