The Mourinho Thread

Are those defending mourinho and this shower of shit for real right now?

It's kinda reached indefensible now hasn't it :(

Oh how I wished you were wrong so many times.

But fair play - you called it and my rose tinted memory was definitely hoping for a Mou Era a la Fergie - but that seems a distant dream now...

Reality is a cruel mistress!

I'm just going to leave two quotes here and that's it, I will say no more about this subject.

"If you can't support the management when we lose or draw, don't support it when we win"

"If someone doesn't appreciate your presence, make them appreciate your absence"

Once we make another Rafa/Avram-esque appointment, as someone succeeding Mourinho, that's when Mourinho's absence will start to matter.

Quotes are all well and good but sadly quotes don't win you football matches

Nobody is denying Mou isnt a good manager - what's biting people is that it's the 3rd season and it's going to shit and we have seen this happen since Jan and nothing is changing - in fact it's getting worse.

I will always support the team - but seriously something isn't right at Chelsea - this fall from grace is nuclear!

I'm just going to leave two quotes here and that's it, I will say no more about this subject.

"If you can't support the management when we lose or draw, don't support it when we win"

"If someone doesn't appreciate your presence, make them appreciate your absence"

Once we make another Rafa/Avram-esque appointment, as someone succeeding Mourinho, that's when Mourinho's absence will start to matter.

You are assuming Jose is the peak of Chelsea management without any evidence, what are you basing it on? So in your opinion no man in football atm can lead the club to glory but only Jose can? why do you think if Jose leaves we will go out and appoint someone like Benitez? so is Pep/Klopp are both Benitez type appointments?

This is the same old argument being used, Southampton sacked their manager and brought in Pochettino, fans were saying the same thing and we all know what happened. If Jose is so perfect while he hasn't lead us to the treble?

The story with the doctors for example , so I would like Klopp ! The story with the doctors for example , so I would like Klopp ! above
He, too, after getting Done ( What he MADE Dortmund ) When things are going and male You Took the blame for Team To Practically had to thank him for what he has solo Done nia last 5-6 years !
Klopp And a gentleman , not mou !

Much of the reaction is over the top here. Some people seem to really enjoy our poor form right now so they just can write on a forum "i told you so"

Say we appoint Ancelotti, we're talking about a manager who isn't capable to do anything in a crisis time like this, do you lot know when Ancelotti is a good manager? When the previous one built the team for him and the team is already playing good football, other than that he's useless, apparently people forgot really quickly the 2010/11 season as quickly as they forgot that we won the title last season under José.

Klopp? What kind of assurance do we have he's going to be a hit? What if he fails? Are we going to go on and appoint and fire managers as soon as the wind goes the wrong direction?

People who think that Guardiola of all managers will come here need to wake up, the man despises us with a passion, and for me he's still a manager that isn't as good as people think. Players who play under him hate him, he won the treble with Barca? So did Enrique, i could manage Barca and win the treble.

People banging on and on and on about the doctors are forgetting really quickly that Guardiola did the same last season, with a much more respected doctor than Eva, you should really let this go now, because it's becoming boring really quickly, she has boobs, ok we get it, i like boobs also.

I honestly think that the "sacking the manager" culture has to stop at this club, Mourinho has his faults and i've very much zero confidence for the next match against Maccabi, not even Arsenal, i'm worried for the Maccabi match, but still, he's our manager, these are the players we have at the moment and let's do what we are supposed to do, and that is support them. If you don't like it so much, go support another club, as many times i don't even think i'm writing to fellow Chelsea supporters.

Here´s your like good sir

10377150_404581266375014_228297297482000

I personally feel disgusted with the way we are playing, but you´re right. No matter how bad we´re doing, at least a part of us has to be always behind the team. I doubt Jose will be sacked,but I can see Roman having a talk with him saying that there has to be a change in the line ups or something to get us back on track.

Much of the reaction is over the top here. Some people seem to really enjoy our poor form right now so they just can write on a forum "i told you so"

Say we appoint Ancelotti, we're talking about a manager who isn't capable to do anything in a crisis time like this, do you lot know when Ancelotti is a good manager? When the previous one built the team for him and the team is already playing good football, other than that he's useless, apparently people forgot really quickly the 2010/11 season as quickly as they forgot that we won the title last season under José.

Klopp? What kind of assurance do we have he's going to be a hit? What if he fails? Are we going to go on and appoint and fire managers as soon as the wind goes the wrong direction?

People who think that Guardiola of all managers will come here need to wake up, the man despises us with a passion, and for me he's still a manager that isn't as good as people think. Players who play under him hate him, he won the treble with Barca? So did Enrique, i could manage Barca and win the treble.

People banging on and on and on about the doctors are forgetting really quickly that Guardiola did the same last season, with a much more respected doctor than Eva, you should really let this go now, because it's becoming boring really quickly, she has boobs, ok we get it, i like boobs also.

I honestly think that the "sacking the manager" culture has to stop at this club, Mourinho has his faults and i've very much zero confidence for the next match against Maccabi, not even Arsenal, i'm worried for the Maccabi match, but still, he's our manager, these are the players we have at the moment and let's do what we are supposed to do, and that is support them. If you don't like it so much, go support another club, as many times i don't even think i'm writing to fellow Chelsea supporters.

"sacking the manager" culture has to stop at this club i agree but the issue not is win or lose, is that mou not is a managet for the long time! when we will have taken one, so we can go with him for 5-6 years or more! but not mou!

Has there ever been a worse defence of a league title? Blackburn in 95/96 perhaps. this is embarrassing stuff really.

Not too mention our defense of the CL title...our club holds a lot of good records, but then there are infamous ones like these, lol.

and if he does so what . I will be happy when the club I have supported for years regains some of it's past dignity.

If we got a suitable replacement maybe. Like Pep.

I'd rather not see José Mourinho at another PL team. Couldn't imagine it honestly. He'd also have literally unlimited funds and a board that will buy him any players he'd ever want regardless of price. Would be bad for Chelsea.

It's really the only move for him if we sack him. He can't really go back to Spain, there are no clubs in Italy that he'd go to, and France is far below his level.