The Mourinho Thread

Your point would be valid if he didn't also came out and claim Costa is the 2nd best striker in the world.

and you're one of the people who have yet to put up a decent argument to tell me that he isn't, in fact your argument was probably the worst I have seen.

I'm starting to think he is one-dimensional. I had big hopes because of the way his Madrid side were playing. I thought that he would build a similar team.... he clearly hasn't.

We are losing games and we are so unbelievably boring it's too much. I miss the days when we used to play decent football.

How he can say that every little mistake is going against us when since January we grinded results through the sheerest form of luck possible while playing shit.

By the way when we concede a goal I don't see bad luck there just few glaring mistakes and above all of this total lack of pressing which results in multiple chances for opponents and good shooting positions. Can we expect good pressing after 2 years ? No ? We still patches things up with Mikel, forget we didn't get a result today, when you still have to revert to fucking quick fixes (again !) after 2 years you know you've build nothing.

How he can say that every little mistake is going against us when since January we grinded results through the sheerest form of luck possible while playing shit.

By the way when we concede a goal I don't see bad luck there just few glaring mistakes and above all of this total lack of pressing which results in multiple chances for opponents and good shooting positions. Can we expect good pressing after 2 years ? No ? We still patches things up with Mikel, forget we didn't get a result today, when you still have to revert to fucking quick fixes (again !) after 2 years you know you've build nothing.

This is so very very very true, there were two moments in the game that caught my eye, aside the 3 goals, first Stones dribbling through our attackers and they were staring like idiots, second i think it was lukaku or kone was about to get in our box and all 4 defenders were staring at him like mannequins.

Lets face it unless we see some big improvements Mourinho won't be here for long.

Will an interim manager really be the answer though? As I said earlier, which top manager is going to agree to come in and be under immediate pressure and have the weight of having to right a ship?

Lets face it unless we see some big improvements Mourinho won't be here for long.

And this also makes me mad.

Before he came there was a lot of buss and how we needed certain key players to be complete.

We lost Mata and kdb to replace them with Willian, Salah and Cuadrado....

We was playing good and had a great excitement to it.

Now we got non of this. We are horrible, slow one dimensional team.

Mourinho surely is a bad manager for long term. Because he kills the creativity of the team for his puff and huff 18 century football.

I don't like it and hope he don't stays here after the season is over.

All this noise to have 3 Okay seasons that was bested by a suppose lower quality manager in pellegrini.

I mean seriously look at it. There's nothing great that mourinho has done this 3 season that pellegrini has not been able to do.

The only thing is the "positive net spend" but who cares about that unless we become like Arsenal and Wenger worrying about such things.....

Let's be brutally honest here any other manager and we'd be calling for his head. Since the Tottenham debacle everyone opposition managers especially thought fuck let's bring the fight to Chelsea there not as good as everyone thinks. The back four is ponderous the midfield is woeful Willian, Fucking Fabregas sorry can't stand the bloke Mikel, Ramires extremely average. Dave is wasted at left back, Ivan well it's just beyond the pale that he's still playing.

But what's more noticeable is Mourinho himself long gone is the swagger what we have now is a irritable, charmless middle aged man who's living off past glories and hasn't the nous to put it right. Things aren't going to change anytime soon the team look disinterested and knackered and Mourinho's body language is awful. There could well be things happening that us the average man and woman in the street don't know about but you have to grin and bear it but Mourinho is no actor and you can see something's eating him and it's affecting the players BADLY.

Collective pressing? No way, that creates risk and with it we wouldn't have been able to limit the opposition to only 12 goals in 5 matches...

Will an interim manager really be the answer though? As I said earlier, which top manager is going to agree to come in and be under immediate pressure and have the weight of having to right a ship?

I'll take anyone who picks the team with meritocracy.

Seriously though, this squad is only lesser in talent to City.

Arsenal has fantastic cams, but their balance is lacking. I can totally understand losing the title to City, but to be under United, liverpool, Spurs, Everton,etc is not acceptable. The team could be tired or what not, but man city always is tired/unmotivated and always get second place with their "lack of motivation/bad luck injuries."

When is the last time we were in relegation zone? Tomorow could be the first time in years this has happen and might be the first time ever a champion team is in relegation zone.